Data De-Identification And Pseudonymity Statistics 2023: Facts about Data De-Identification And Pseudonymity outlines the context of what’s happening in the tech world.
LLCBuddy editorial team did hours of research, collected all important statistics on Data De-Identification And Pseudonymity, and shared those on this page. Our editorial team proofread these to make the data as accurate as possible. We believe you don’t need to check any other resources on the web for the same. You should get everything here only 🙂
Are you planning to form an LLC? Maybe for educational purposes, business research, or personal curiosity, whatever the reason is – it’s always a good idea to gather more information about tech topics like this.
How much of an impact will Data De-Identification And Pseudonymity Statistics have on your day-to-day? or the day-to-day of your LLC Business? How much does it matter directly or indirectly? You should get answers to all your questions here.
Please read the page carefully and don’t miss any words.
On this page, you’ll learn about the following:
Top Data De-Identification And Pseudonymity Statistics 2023☰ Use “CTRL+F” to quickly find statistics. There are total 10 Data De-Identification And Pseudonymity Statistics on this page 🙂
Data De-Identification And Pseudonymity “Latest” Statistics
- According to one well-known research, it is feasible to individually identify 87 percent of the US population with only three data points: a five-digit ZIP code, gender, and date of birth.
- When using the Safe Harbor de-identification technique, the first three digits of a ZIP code are converted to 000 for any such geographic area with 20,000 or fewer persons.
- The technique used by Rocher, Hendrickx, and Montjoye achieves AUC values for predicting individual uniqueness ranging from 0.84 to 0.97 on 210 populations, with a low false-discovery rate.
- Rocher, Hendrickx, and Montjoye discovered that 99.98% of Americans could be successfully re-identified in any dataset using 15 demographic parameters using our approach.
- According to a recent poll, more than 72% of US residents are concerned about sharing personal information online.
- Journalists re-identified politicians in an anonymized browser history dataset of 3 million German residents in 2016, revealing their medical information and sexual preferences.
- The Australian Department of Health made de-identified medical information available to the public for 10% of the population, only for researchers to re-identify them six weeks later.
- 15 demographic characteristics would distinguish 99.98% of persons in Massachusetts.
- According to 2010 data, 19% of healthcare businesses had a data breach in the preceding year (HIMSS Analytics, 2010).
- When using the Safe Harbor method of de-identification, all elements of dates (except year) for dates that are directly related to an individual, such as birth date, admission date, discharge date, death date, and all ages over 89, as well as all elements of dates (including year) indicative of such age, may be aggregated into a single category of age 90 or older.
- Digital Analytics Statistics
- Digital Governance Statistics
- Digital Asset Management Statistics
- Digital Accessibility Platforms Statistics
- Digital Twin Statistics
- Online Reputation Management Statistics
- Decision Management Platforms Statistics
- DataOps Platforms Statistics
- Operational Risk Management Statistics
- Dark Web Monitoring Tools Statistics
- Customer Revenue Optimization (CRO) Statistics
- Cryptocurrency Wallets Statistics
- Data De-identification and Pseudonymity Statistics
- Partner Ecosystem Platforms Statistics
- Data Replication Statistics
- Customer Success Training Providers Statistics
- Crop Management Statistics
- Corporate Wellness Consulting Providers Statistics
- Customer Education Statistics
- Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) Solutions Statistics
- Outsourced Sales Providers Statistics
- Digital Accessibility Tools Statistics
- Data Subject Access Request (DSAR) Statistics
- Crime Analytics Statistics
- Crowd Testing Tools Statistics
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP) Statistics
- Optometry Statistics
- Disease Management Statistics
- Digital Wayfinding Statistics
- Data-Centric Security Statistics
- Online Proofing Statistics
- Online Proctoring Statistics
- Creative Management Platforms Statistics
- Customer Journey Analytics Statistics
- Paid Search Intelligence Statistics
- Customer-to-Customer (C2C) Community Marketing Statistics
- Data Warehouse Automation Statistics
- Corporate Tax Statistics
- Desktop Publishing Statistics
- Digital Customer Service Platforms Statistics
- iapp – https://iapp.org/news/a/looking-to-comply-with-gdpr-heres-a-primer-on-anonymization-and-pseudonymization/
- hhs – https://www.hhs.gov/hipaa/for-professionals/privacy/special-topics/de-identification/index.html
- nature – https://www.nature.com/articles/s41467-019-10933-3
- nih – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK285994/