Alaska Disability Statistics 2023: Facts about Disability in Alaska reflect the current socio-economic condition of the state.
LLCBuddy editorial team did hours of research, collected all important statistics on Alaska Disability, and shared those on this page. Our editorial team proofread these to make the data as accurate as possible. We believe you don’t need to check any other resources on the web for the same. You should get everything here only 🙂
Are you planning to start an Alaska LLC business in 2023? Maybe for educational purposes, business research, or personal curiosity, whatever it is – it’s always a good idea to gather more information.
How much of an impact will Alaska Disability Statistics have on your day-to-day? or the day-to-day of your LLC Business? How much does it matter directly or indirectly? You should get answers to all your questions here.
Please read the page carefully and don’t miss any word.
On this page, you’ll learn about the following:
Top Alaska Disability Statistics 2023☰ Use “CTRL+F” to quickly find statistics. There are total 16 Alaska Disability Statistics on this page 🙂
Alaska Disability “Latest” Statistics
- Minorities will make up 56% of the population in the U.S. by 2060, according to the most recent forecasts from the Census Bureau.
- According to the Administration on Aging, the number of AI/AN adults 65 and older will be 75% greater by 2020 than it was in 2010.
- According to the state’s profile data, 9% of the population in Alaska has mobility problems.
- According to the state’s profile data, 8% of the population in Alaska has cognition problems.
- According to the state’s profile data, 7% of the population in Alaska has hearing problems.
- According to the state’s profile data, 4% of the population in Alaska has vision problems.
- Obesity affects 39.2% of Alaskan adults with disabilities, compared to 24.3% of Alaskans without disabilities.
- In a 30-day period, 30.8% of Alaskan people with disabilities report no physical activity, compared to 18.0% of Alaskans without disabilities.
- In Alaska, 41.0% of individuals with disabilities report fair or poor general health, compared to 7.0% of Alaskans without disabilities.
- AIANs had a 6.6 percent unemployment rate, which was much higher than the country’s overall average of 3.9 percent.
- AIANs were less likely to be working or searching for employment, with 59.6 percent of them working or looking for work, compared to 62.9 percent of the general population.
- In 2016-18, AIANs were 16 percent more likely than the general population to have a handicap (12 percent).
- AIANs aged 55 and older had a disability at a rate of 34%, compared to 23% of the general population in that age group.
- In 2016-18, 22.6 percent of AIANs with disabilities were working or seeking for job, which was almost one-third of the percentage for AIANs without disabilities (67.4 percent).
- AIANs were more likely than the general population to work in service occupations (25 percent vs 18%), an occupational group dominated by younger employees and those with lower educational attainment.
- AIANs were also somewhat more likely than non-AIANs to work in natural resources, building, and maintenance jobs (13% vs 9%), as well as manufacturing, transportation, and material moving occupations (15 percent versus 12 percent).
- Alaska Disability Statistics
- Arizona Disability Statistics
- Arkansas Disability Statistics
- California Disability Statistics
- Colorado Disability Statistics
- Connecticut Disability Statistics
- Florida Disability Statistics
- Georgia Disability Statistics
- Idaho Disability Statistics
- Illinois Disability Statistics
- Indiana Disability Statistics
- Iowa Disability Statistics
- Kentucky Disability Statistics
- Maryland Disability Statistics
- Massachusetts Disability Statistics
- Minnesota Disability Statistics
- Mississippi Disability Statistics
- Missouri Disability Statistics
- Montana Disability Statistics
- Nebraska Disability Statistics
- Nevada Disability Statistics
- New Hampshire Disability Statistics
- New Jersey Disability Statistics
- New Mexico Disability Statistics
- New York Disability Statistics
- North Carolina Disability Statistics
- North Dakota Disability Statistics
- Oregon Disability Statistics
- Pennsylvania Disability Statistics
- Rhode Island Disability Statistics
- South Carolina Disability Statistics
- South Dakota Disability Statistics
- Tennessee Disability Statistics
- Texas Disability Statistics
- Utah Disability Statistics
- Vermont Disability Statistics
- Washington Disability Statistics
- West Virginia Disability Statistics
- Wyoming Disability Statistics
- District of Columbia Disability Statistics
- nsf – https://www.nsf.gov/statistics/2017/nsf17310/digest/introduction/
- cms – https://www.cms.gov/Outreach-and-Education/American-Indian-Alaska-Native/AIAN/LTSS-TA-Center/info/ai-an-age-and-disability
- cdc – https://www.cdc.gov/ncbddd/disabilityandhealth/impacts/alaska.html
- alaska – https://health.alaska.gov/dph/wcfh/pages/disability/default.aspx
- bls – https://www.bls.gov/opub/mlr/2019/article/american-indians-and-alaska-natives-in-the-u-s-labor-force.htm