At LLCBuddy, we don't just offer information; we provide a curated experience backed by extensive research and expertise. Led by Steve Goldstein, a seasoned expert in the LLC formation sector, our platform is built on years of hands-on experience and a deep understanding of the nuances involved in establishing and running an LLC. We've navigated the intricacies of the industry, sifted through the complexities, and packaged our knowledge into a comprehensive, user-friendly guide. Our commitment is to empower you with reliable, up-to-date, and actionable insights, ensuring you make informed decisions. With LLCBuddy, you're not just getting a tutorial; you're gaining a trustworthy partner for your entrepreneurial journey.
Arkansas Bullying Statistics 2023: Facts about Bullying in Arkansas reflect the current socio-economic condition of the state.
LLCBuddy editorial team did hours of research, collected all important statistics on Arkansas Bullying, and shared those on this page. Our editorial team proofread these to make the data as accurate as possible. We believe you don’t need to check any other resources on the web for the same. You should get everything here only 🙂
Are you planning to start an Arkansas LLC business in 2023? Maybe for educational purposes, business research, or personal curiosity, whatever it is – it’s always a good idea to gather more information.
How much of an impact will Arkansas Bullying Statistics have on your day-to-day? or the day-to-day of your LLC Business? How much does it matter directly or indirectly? You should get answers to all your questions here.
Please read the page carefully and don’t miss any words.
On this page, you’ll learn about the following:
Top Arkansas Bullying Statistics 2023☰ Use “CTRL+F” to quickly find statistics. There are total 26 Arkansas Bullying Statistics on this page 🙂
Arkansas Bullying “Latest” Statistics
- The majority of cyberbullying victims among U.S teenagers, or 36.1% of them, said that these unwelcome comments had to do with their romantic relationships.
- According to data on cyberbullying from 2017, 15% of young people would conceal the fact that they had been the victim of cyberbullying, even though 75% of respondents stated they would know how to react and defend themselves.
- Social media platforms rank second worst on the list, with 66% of teenagers thinking that these services only perform a fair or bad job of handling harassment.
- Louisiana leads this list of unflattering cyber bullying facts and stats followed by Idaho (20.3%), Arkansas (19.7%), and Alaska (19.8%).
- According to data on bullying LGBTQ children, majority of them encounter homophobic comments from teachers, while 64% report hearing them concerning gender expression.
- 56% of teens say that online groups and internet service providers should have moderators who are able to block bullies messages.
- According to data on cyberbullying from 2018, 21% of gamers and 11% of non gamers have bullied others in the previous 30 days, making bullying by students who identify as gamers more likely to occur at school.
- 50.3% of the young people polled were the targets of cyberbullying that included physical and verbal abuse.
- Arkansas has been ranked in the top 15 for “States with the Biggest Bullying Problems”.
- The United States has a high awareness rate of 85%, however data on cyberbullying reveal that the figure is only steadily increasing.
- In Arkansas, 11.6% of children solely reported bullying at school. 62% only cyberbullying and 10.2% both forms of bullying.
- The 2011 Arkansas Youth Risk Behavior Survey was used to determine the prevalence of school bullying and cyberbullying and to measure its association with teen suicidality.
Arkansas Bullying “Bully” Statistics
- Constant inquiries about someone’s location, what they are doing, or whom they are with ranked as the sixth most prevalent kind of harassment in the 2018 cyberbullying data, according to 21% of teenagers.
- Arkansas was rated number 32 out of the 43 investigated states for having the largest proportion of high school students engaging in a physical fight at school, and number 42 out of the 43 states when it comes to the prevalence of bullying.
- Arkansas was ranked 37th in highest percent of high school students who missed school out of fear of being bullied.
- In 2019, Arkansas ranked no. 3 in the most bullied states in America.
- Other states that have previously ranked poorly like Arkansas and Mississippi have failed to show much improvement with regards to their ranking on the list.
- Arkansas ranked 13 in the states with the biggest bullying problems with a total score of 50.17.
- According to the CDC’s 2019 Youth Risk Behavior Surveillance System, 19% of students in grades 9-12 said they were bullied on school property in the previous 12 months and 14.9% of students surveyed said they were cyberbullied.
Arkansas Bullying “Other” Statistics
- Females are more likely than boys to participate in or be the target of of harassment, and only 1% of bullies had never been bullied before.
- Name calling was the most prevalent kind of harassment encountered online, with 42% of youth reporting receiving derogatory names.
- Arkansas high schools rank second among “States with the Biggest Bullying Problems” and only Louisiana is ranked ahead of Arkansas.
- Arkansas ranked fourth in the number of high school students bullied online with 19.8% of students, fifth in the percentage of high school students who missed school out of fear of being bullied with 10.8%, and tied for first in the percentage of high school students who attempted suicide with 15.8%.
- Arkansas has a total score of 36.14, making it the fourth-least safe state in the country.
- Arkansas ranks 49th for Personal & Residential Safety and 48th for Emergency Preparedness but performs slightly better in the other categories.
- Arkansas has the third-highest number of assaults per capita and the fifth-highest bullying incidence rate and the fifth-highest murder rate in the U.S. of 8.6 murders per 100,000 people.
- Alabama Bullying Statistics
- Alaska Bullying Statistics
- Arizona Bullying Statistics
- Arkansas Bullying Statistics
- California Bullying Statistics
- Colorado Bullying Statistics
- Connecticut Bullying Statistics
- Florida Bullying Statistics
- Georgia Bullying Statistics
- Hawaii Bullying Statistics
- Idaho Bullying Statistics
- Illinois Bullying Statistics
- Indiana Bullying Statistics
- Kansas Bullying Statistics
- Louisiana Bullying Statistics
- Maine Bullying Statistics
- Massachusetts Bullying Statistics
- Michigan Bullying Statistics
- Minnesota Bullying Statistics
- Mississippi Bullying Statistics
- Missouri Bullying Statistics
- Montana Bullying Statistics
- Nebraska Bullying Statistics
- Nevada Bullying Statistics
- New Hampshire Bullying Statistics
- New Jersey Bullying Statistics
- New York Bullying Statistics
- North Carolina Bullying Statistics
- North Dakota Bullying Statistics
- Oklahoma Bullying Statistics
- Oregon Bullying Statistics
- Pennsylvania Bullying Statistics
- Rhode Island Bullying Statistics
- South Carolina Bullying Statistics
- South Dakota Bullying Statistics
- Tennessee Bullying Statistics
- Texas Bullying Statistics
- Utah Bullying Statistics
- Virginia Bullying Statistics
- Washington Bullying Statistics
- West Virginia Bullying Statistics
- District of Columbia Bullying Statistics
- dataprot –
- nwahomepage –
- nih –
- 5newsonline –
- backgroundchecks –
- iwf –