Arkansas Disability Statistics 2023: Facts about Disability in Arkansas reflect the current socio-economic condition of the state.
LLCBuddy editorial team did hours of research, collected all important statistics on Arkansas Disability, and shared those on this page. Our editorial team proofread these to make the data as accurate as possible. We believe you don’t need to check any other resources on the web for the same. You should get everything here only 🙂
Are you planning to start an Arkansas LLC business in 2023? Maybe for educational purposes, business research, or personal curiosity, whatever it is – it’s always a good idea to gather more information.
How much of an impact will Arkansas Disability Statistics have on your day-to-day? or the day-to-day of your LLC Business? How much does it matter directly or indirectly? You should get answers to all your questions here.
Please read the page carefully and don’t miss any word.
On this page, you’ll learn about the following:
Top Arkansas Disability Statistics 2023☰ Use “CTRL+F” to quickly find statistics. There are total 21 Arkansas Disability Statistics on this page 🙂
Arkansas Disability “Latest” Statistics
- According to data, in 2016, over one-third of all state and federal convicts (38%) had at least one impairment.
- According to state data, cognitive impairments were the most often reported form of disability among both state and federal convicts (23%), followed by ambulatory (12%) and eyesight (11%).
- According to health statistics, the obesity rate among Arkansans with developmental impairments is 64.7%, compared to 25.5% in the general population.
- When compared to the general population (6.7%), Arkansans with developmental impairments have exceptionally high rates of depression (52.3%), according to health statistics.
- 24.4% of the general population in Arkansas has high blood pressure, but 48.2% of people with developmental impairments have been informed they had high blood pressure.
- Arthritis affects 39.5% of Arkansans with developmental impairments but just 21.8% of Arkansans who do not have disabilities, according to data from state statistics.
- In 2017, the overall proportion (prevalence rate) of individuals of all ages with disabilities in Arkansas was 18%.
- In 2017, 530,900 of AR’s 2,954,800 people of all ages reported one or more impairments.
- In 2017, the total proportion (prevalence rate) of children aged 0 to 4 with a visual and/or hearing handicap in Arkansas was 1%.
- In other words, 1,900 of AR’s 185,400 children aged 0 to 4 reported one or more impairments in 2017.
- In 2017, 0.7 percent of AR residents claimed a vision impairment.
- In 2017, 35,600 of the 443,700 AR residents aged 5 to 15 reported having one or more impairments.
- The highest incidence percentage in AR in 2017 was 6.2 percent for “Cognitive Disability,” one of the five categories of disabilities* defined in the ACS.
- In 2017, the total proportion (prevalence rate) of children aged 5 to 15 with a disability in AR was 8%.
- In 2017, the overall proportion (prevalence rate) of persons aged 16 to 20 with a handicap in AR was 9.2 percent.
- 19,200 of the 207,800 AR residents aged 16 to 20 reported one or more impairments in 2017.
- In 2017, 270,000 of the 1,637,300 people aged 21 to 64 reported one or more impairments.
- In December 2004, there were 6,987,845 recipients of federally managed SSI payments in Arkansas: 1,211,167 were elderly and 5,776,678 were handicapped or blind.
- In December 2004, 87,928 people in Arkansas received federally administered SSI payments, including 10,390 seniors and 77,538 handicapped and blind people.
- The total number of people in Arkansas receiving a Social Security benefit, a federally managed SSI payment, or both in December 2004 was 596,795.
- In 2003, an estimated 1.43 million Arkansas citizens were employed in jobs covered by the Medicare program.
- Alaska Disability Statistics
- Arizona Disability Statistics
- Arkansas Disability Statistics
- California Disability Statistics
- Colorado Disability Statistics
- Connecticut Disability Statistics
- Florida Disability Statistics
- Georgia Disability Statistics
- Idaho Disability Statistics
- Illinois Disability Statistics
- Indiana Disability Statistics
- Iowa Disability Statistics
- Kentucky Disability Statistics
- Maryland Disability Statistics
- Massachusetts Disability Statistics
- Minnesota Disability Statistics
- Mississippi Disability Statistics
- Missouri Disability Statistics
- Montana Disability Statistics
- Nebraska Disability Statistics
- Nevada Disability Statistics
- New Hampshire Disability Statistics
- New Jersey Disability Statistics
- New Mexico Disability Statistics
- New York Disability Statistics
- North Carolina Disability Statistics
- North Dakota Disability Statistics
- Oregon Disability Statistics
- Pennsylvania Disability Statistics
- Rhode Island Disability Statistics
- South Carolina Disability Statistics
- South Dakota Disability Statistics
- Tennessee Disability Statistics
- Texas Disability Statistics
- Utah Disability Statistics
- Vermont Disability Statistics
- Washington Disability Statistics
- West Virginia Disability Statistics
- Wyoming Disability Statistics
- District of Columbia Disability Statistics
- ojp – https://bjs.ojp.gov/library/publications/disabilities-reported-prisoners-survey-prison-inmates-2016
- uark – https://uofapartners.uark.edu/projects/disability-health/health-statistics-for-arkansans-with-disabilities/
- disabilitystatistics – https://www.disabilitystatistics.org/reports/2017/English/HTML/report2017.cfm?fips=2005000&html_year=2017&su
- ssa – https://www.ssa.gov/policy/docs/factsheets/state_stats/2004/ar.html