At LLCBuddy, we don't just offer information; we provide a curated experience backed by extensive research and expertise. Led by Steve Goldstein, a seasoned expert in the LLC formation sector, our platform is built on years of hands-on experience and a deep understanding of the nuances involved in establishing and running an LLC. We've navigated the intricacies of the industry, sifted through the complexities, and packaged our knowledge into a comprehensive, user-friendly guide. Our commitment is to empower you with reliable, up-to-date, and actionable insights, ensuring you make informed decisions. With LLCBuddy, you're not just getting a tutorial; you're gaining a trustworthy partner for your entrepreneurial journey.
CMS Tools Statistics 2023: Facts about CMS Tools outlines the context of what’s happening in the tech world.
LLCBuddy editorial team did hours of research, collected all important statistics on CMS Tools, and shared those on this page. Our editorial team proofread these to make the data as accurate as possible. We believe you don’t need to check any other resources on the web for the same. You should get everything here only 🙂
Are you planning to form an LLC? Maybe for educational purposes, business research, or personal curiosity, whatever the reason is – it’s always a good idea to gather more information about tech topics like this.
How much of an impact will CMS Tools Statistics have on your day-to-day? or the day-to-day of your LLC Business? How much does it matter directly or indirectly? You should get answers to all your questions here.
Please read the page carefully and don’t miss any words.
On this page, you’ll learn about the following:
Top CMS Tools Statistics 2023☰ Use “CTRL+F” to quickly find statistics. There are total 26 Cms Tools Statistics on this page 🙂
Cms Tools “Latest” Statistics
- As of 2020, the global CMS market size was $62.4 billion, and with a CAGR of 13.3%, this number could nearly double to $116.2 billion by 2025.
- More and more websites are being developed using CMS systems, with 43.6% of all websites currently being built using the software.
- WordPress may still be the most widely used CMS platform, but its market share gain in 2021 was just 5%.
- The top five most lucrative and popular platforms account for almost 80% of the market.
- WordPress was used by 27.25% more CMS websites from 2010 to 2022 than it was in 2010. WordPress was used to create slightly over half (51% of all websites).
- WordPress has retained its popularity over the last 10 years, growing its market share to over 64.9%.
- Between 2015 and 2022, the percentage of websites using CMS increased by 75%.
- The popularity of CMS has given rise to new competitors, even if WordPress still reigns supreme with a market share of 64.9% of all CMS systems and 41.28% of all internet websites.
- The market share for Weebly is 1.57%, Duda has 1.10%, Blogger has 1.05%, Drupal has 1.03%, and Jimdo has a 0.76 market share.
- Cross site scripting vulnerabilities account for 39% of WordPress security flaws. 11% of assaults are brought on by WordPress themes, while 37% are due to WordPress core exploits.
- On CodeCanyon, 80% of searches are focused on functionality, which means that users look for plugins expressly to enable sliders, calendars, forms, and other features.
- Cross site scripting, or XSS, assaults are the cause of 84% of all security flaws on the internet.
- The average cost of a theme across all marketplaces is $59, and 93% of sales on Envato Market are for responsive themes.
- Various sources claim that a flaw in the WordPress hosting platform is to blame for 41% of WordPress assaults.
- There are over 11,000 themes on Envato Market, with specialized themes accounting for 70% of searches.
- WooCommerce runs 22% of the top 1 million sites employing eCommerce technologies and more than 70 million eCommerce businesses on WordPress.
- There are 55,000+ plugins in the WordPress plugin directory, and 22% of the top 1 million ecommerce websites in the world are powered by WooCommerce.
- The most popular Gutenberg block is the paragraph block, which is used 60% of the time when people use Gutenberg.
- The total collaborative effort behind developing WordPress is estimated to have taken 151-people years to build, with an estimated cost of over $8 million.
- 43.3% of all websites on the internet are now powered by the most extensively used content management system in the world, yet few people outside of the most devoted WordPress users realize how it all began.
- The top three WordPress themes of all time, according to popularity, are Divi (6%), Avada (4%), and the Genesis Framework (7%).
- WordPress is accessible in 72 languages and counting, with English chosen as the main language on 71% of WordPress sites.
- 34% of all websites on the internet are powered by the most widely used content management system in the world, WordPress.
- Expenditures has been identified by CMS as an important priority area of focus for data quality. For this reason, expenditures related issues are assessed as their own criteria (target 95%).
- WordPress has a 41.28% market share of all websites on the internet.
- 64.9% of all CMS websites were created using WordPress, that percentage is considerably greater.
- Cloud DDoS Mitigation Statistics
- Cookie Tracking Statistics
- Consent Management Platforms Statistics
- Oil and Gas Engineering Statistics
- Collections Management Statistics
- Oil and Gas Asset Management Statistics
- Object Storage Statistics
- Cloud Computing Platforms Statistics
- Corporate Learning Management Systems Statistics
- Computer-Assisted Translation Statistics
- Nonprofit Auction Statistics
- Cloud Email Security Solutions Statistics
- CMS Tools Statistics
- Oil and Gas Training Statistics
- Contract Analytics Statistics
- Cloud Cost Management Statistics
- Online Community Management Statistics
- Managed DNS Providers Statistics
- Construction Accounting Statistics
- Cloud File Security Statistics
- Nonprofit Accounting Statistics
- Community Association Management Statistics
- Cloud Security Posture Management (CSPM) Statistics
- Clinical Documentation Statistics
- Construction Loan Management Statistics
- Container Management Statistics
- Cloud Content Collaboration Statistics
- Component Content Management Systems Statistics
- Conversational Support Statistics
- Note-Taking Management Statistics
- Managed Print Services Statistics
- Clinical Trial Management Statistics
- Mobile E-Commerce Statistics
- Asset Leasing Statistics
- Cloud Kitchen Management Statistics
- Content Delivery Network (CDN) Statistics
- Consumer Video Feedback Statistics
- Integrated Workplace Management Systems (IWMS) Statistics
- Coaching Statistics
- Cloud Migration Assessment Tools Statistics
- zippia –
- firstsiteguide –
- kinsta –
- medicaid –