At LLCBuddy, we don't just offer information; we provide a curated experience backed by extensive research and expertise. Led by Steve Goldstein, a seasoned expert in the LLC formation sector, our platform is built on years of hands-on experience and a deep understanding of the nuances involved in establishing and running an LLC. We've navigated the intricacies of the industry, sifted through the complexities, and packaged our knowledge into a comprehensive, user-friendly guide. Our commitment is to empower you with reliable, up-to-date, and actionable insights, ensuring you make informed decisions. With LLCBuddy, you're not just getting a tutorial; you're gaining a trustworthy partner for your entrepreneurial journey.
Container Security Statistics 2023: Facts about Container Security outlines the context of what’s happening in the tech world.
LLCBuddy editorial team did hours of research, collected all important statistics on Container Security, and shared those on this page. Our editorial team proofread these to make the data as accurate as possible. We believe you don’t need to check any other resources on the web for the same. You should get everything here only 🙂
Are you planning to form an LLC? Maybe for educational purposes, business research, or personal curiosity, whatever the reason is – it’s always a good idea to gather more information about tech topics like this.
How much of an impact will Container Security Statistics have on your day-to-day? or the day-to-day of your LLC Business? How much does it matter directly or indirectly? You should get answers to all your questions here.
Please read the page carefully and don’t miss any words.
On this page, you’ll learn about the following:
Top Container Security Statistics 2023☰ Use “CTRL+F” to quickly find statistics. There are total 19 Container Security Statistics on this page 🙂
Container Security “Latest” Statistics
- According to GitLab’s 2022 Global DevSecOps Survey, only 64% of security professionals had a security plan for containers, and many DevOps teams don’t have a plan in place for other cutting-edge software technologies, including cloud native/serverless, APIs, and microservices.
- By 2023, more than 70% of organizations will be running more than two containerized applications, according to market research firm Gartner.
- The adoption rate of signing container images has remained constant and is at 10%, the same as it was in 2019.
- According to a study of “A Measurement Study on Linux Container Security: Attacks and Countermeasure”, 50 (56.82%) exploits can successfully launch attacks from inside the container with the default configuration.
- According to a study that was completed in the Spring of 2019, 34% of respondents said that their container strategy wasn’t detailed enough.
- According to Sysdig, 74% of businesses analyze container photos throughout the building process.
- According to the most recent data sample by Sysdig, 49% of these containers last less than five minutes, and 21% last less than ten seconds.
- 58% of images are executing as root, opening up potentially vulnerable privileged containers.
- More than 80% of all marine containerized cargo imported into the United States is prescreened at CBP’s 58 active CSI ports.
Container Security “Security” Statistics
- According to DZone, 12% of respondents said that they had real worries about attacks as a security issue.
- 94% of the firms and professionals polled reported dealing with a security incident of some kind in the previous 12 months, according to statistics.
- According to The State of Container and Kubernetes Security, StackRox (2020), 44% of organizations admitted to delaying deployment because of security concerns.
Container Security “Other” Statistics
- In the 2019 case, the AWS-native solution IAM roles for service accounts is the most often used solution (54%, up from 43% in 2019), followed by node-level IAM roles (21% in 2020, down from 25% in 2019), and (14% in 2020, down from 20% in 2019).
- When it comes to supply chain management, the results are a bit unexpected, but this might be because the sample size from the previous year showed that 93%, up from 81%, of people still do not use it.
- The percentage of people who say they do not encrypt sensitive data decreased slightly from 11% in 2019 to 9.7% in 2020.
- 15% intended to skip PSPs in favor of an alternative such as the CNCF OPA subproject Gatekeeper.
- 29% of respondents operate more than 50% of their solutions as cloud native applications. About twice as many as in Fall 2018.
- 27% of respondents said that vulnerabilities were a major cause of concern.
- The Google Cloud Registry is the the top public cloud repository, used by 26% of Sysdig users.
- Nonprofit CRM Statistics
- Cloud Workload Protection Platforms Statistics
- Deception Technology Statistics
- Courier Statistics
- Compensation Management Statistics
- Core Banking Statistics
- Core HR Statistics
- Cloud Management Platforms Statistics
- Connected Agriculture Statistics
- Concierge Statistics
- Container Security Statistics
- Nutritionist Statistics
- Contact Center Knowledge Base Statistics
- Office Suites Statistics
- Cloud Infrastructure Automation Statistics
- Password Manager Statistics
- Digital Sales Room Statistics
- Construction CRM Statistics
- Content Experience Platforms Statistics
- Collaborative Whiteboard Statistics
- Connected Worker Platforms Statistics
- Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) Statistics
- Multi-Country Payroll Statistics
- No-Code Development Platforms Statistics
- Online Appointment Scheduling Statistics
- Oil and Gas Project Management Statistics
- Competitive Intelligence Statistics
- Clinical Communication and Collaboration Statistics
- Content Curation Statistics
- Online Fax Statistics
- On-Demand Wellness Statistics
- Network Sandboxing Statistics
- Content Distribution Statistics
- Contact Center Workforce Statistics
- Nonprofit Payment Gateway Statistics
- Cloud Directory Services Statistics
- Other IT Security Statistics
- Multiple Listing Service (MLS) Statistics
- Content Creation Statistics
- gitlab –
- amazon –
- acm –
- dzone –
- sysdig –
- cbp –