At LLCBuddy, we don't just offer information; we provide a curated experience backed by extensive research and expertise. Led by Steve Goldstein, a seasoned expert in the LLC formation sector, our platform is built on years of hands-on experience and a deep understanding of the nuances involved in establishing and running an LLC. We've navigated the intricacies of the industry, sifted through the complexities, and packaged our knowledge into a comprehensive, user-friendly guide. Our commitment is to empower you with reliable, up-to-date, and actionable insights, ensuring you make informed decisions. With LLCBuddy, you're not just getting a tutorial; you're gaining a trustworthy partner for your entrepreneurial journey.
Data-Centric Security Statistics 2023: Facts about Data-Centric Security outlines the context of what’s happening in the tech world.
LLCBuddy editorial team did hours of research, collected all important statistics on Data-Centric Security, and shared those on this page. Our editorial team proofread these to make the data as accurate as possible. We believe you don’t need to check any other resources on the web for the same. You should get everything here only 🙂
Are you planning to form an LLC? Maybe for educational purposes, business research, or personal curiosity, whatever the reason is – it’s always a good idea to gather more information about tech topics like this.
How much of an impact will Data-Centric Security Statistics have on your day-to-day? or the day-to-day of your LLC Business? How much does it matter directly or indirectly? You should get answers to all your questions here.
Please read the page carefully and don’t miss any words.
On this page, you’ll learn about the following:
Top Data-Centric Security Statistics 2023☰ Use “CTRL+F” to quickly find statistics. There are total 20 Data-Centric Security Statistics on this page 🙂
Data-Centric Security “Latest” Statistics
- Even though one of the main reasons for cloud migration is to make data accessible from anywhere, research by OpenVPN found that 90% of IT professionals don’t think remote employees are safe.
- According to a survey by Accenture and the Ponemon Institute, the frequency of data breaches has surged by 67% over the last five years.
- Ransomware attacks affected 60% of businesses last year, and researchers expect this threat vector to continue to expand since it is an easy way to make money.
- Despite the fact that current privacy laws oblige businesses to monitor the impact of the personal data they gather, 33% of enterprises subject to the GDPR and 25% of those subject to the CCPA do not monitor data sharing at all.
- According to the Netwrix 2020 Data Risk and Security Report, 38% of firms that use remote workers have experienced cloud data security breaches. However, over 70% believe that remote workers are more dangerous than onsite workers.
- In the Barracuda study, 53% of participants said that the COVID-19 incident had prompted them to expedite their plans to transfer all of their data to a 100% cloud-based model.
- With ADQ, there is a 50% increase in predictability, over 45% lower latency, and about 30% improvement throughout running open source.
- In 2020, the global data-centric security market size was appreciated at $2.73 billion and was estimated to arrive at $39.344 billion by 2030, reflecting a 30.6% CAGR from 2021 to 2030.
- The public cloud’s explosive growth from $270 million in 2020 to a projected $397 million in 2022 complicates things even more.
- Over the last ten years, identities have expanded more than fivefold, according to 52% of IT security decision-makers.
- Attackers seek to migrate laterally across the network in 70% of all cases.
- Insider assaults occurred in 60% of businesses in the last year, according to the 2019 Insider Threat Report Insiders for Nucleus Cybersecurity.
- Interestingly the Opus/Ponemon analysis stated that 59% of firms had a breach owing to a vendor, whereas the BeyondTrust report placed that percentage at 58%.
- In order to infect user devices, over 99% of threats were identified as needing human contact.
- Preferential credentials are used in more than 80% of hacks.
- 83% of respondents said they thought such assaults would be effective in the coming years.
- The market for data-centric security would increase from an anticipated value of $4.2 billion in 2022 to $12.3 billion by 2027, growing at a compound annual growth rate of 23.9% between 2022 and 2027.
- Compared to 68% of sluggish performers, 81% of outperformers, according to a McKinsey analysis, invest in data analytics centers.
- The United States owned more than 36% of the worldwide market share for information and communication technology in 2021, according to Statista.
- Predictions state that the ICT industry will surpass $6 trillion in 2021 and approach $7 trillion by 2023.
- Customer Journey Analytics Statistics
- Customer Education Statistics
- Digital Asset Management Statistics
- Data Governance Statistics
- Data Warehouse Automation Statistics
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP) Statistics
- Cryptocurrency Exchanges Statistics
- Customer Success Training Providers Statistics
- Digital Analytics Statistics
- Data De-identification and Pseudonymity Statistics
- Cryptocurrency Wallets Statistics
- Digital Customer Service Platforms Statistics
- Data Replication Statistics
- Partner Management Statistics
- Digital Governance Statistics
- Optometry Statistics
- Digital Twin Statistics
- Disease Management Statistics
- Partner Ecosystem Platforms Statistics
- Digital Wayfinding Statistics
- Decision Management Platforms Statistics
- Data-Centric Security Statistics
- Customer-to-Customer (C2C) Community Marketing Statistics
- Customer Revenue Optimization (CRO) Statistics
- Online Proofing Statistics
- Creative Management Platforms Statistics
- Data Subject Access Request (DSAR) Statistics
- Operational Risk Management Statistics
- Digital Experience Monitoring (DEM) Statistics
- DataOps Platforms Statistics
- Crime Analytics Statistics
- Display Ad Design Statistics
- Outsourced Sales Providers Statistics
- Crop Management Statistics
- Digital Accessibility Tools Statistics
- Dark Web Monitoring Tools Statistics
- Direct Store Delivery Statistics
- DevOps Platforms Statistics
- Corporate Wellness Consulting Providers Statistics
- Online Proctoring Statistics
- netwrix –
- seclore –
- intel –
- alliedmarketresearch –
- cyberdefensemagazine –
- idsalliance –
- marketsandmarkets –
- securitymagazine –
- taiwannews –