At LLCBuddy, we don't just offer information; we provide a curated experience backed by extensive research and expertise. Led by Steve Goldstein, a seasoned expert in the LLC formation sector, our platform is built on years of hands-on experience and a deep understanding of the nuances involved in establishing and running an LLC. We've navigated the intricacies of the industry, sifted through the complexities, and packaged our knowledge into a comprehensive, user-friendly guide. Our commitment is to empower you with reliable, up-to-date, and actionable insights, ensuring you make informed decisions. With LLCBuddy, you're not just getting a tutorial; you're gaining a trustworthy partner for your entrepreneurial journey.
Data Management Platforms Statistics 2023: Facts about Data Management Platforms outlines the context of what’s happening in the tech world.
LLCBuddy editorial team did hours of research, collected all important statistics on Data Management Platforms, and shared those on this page. Our editorial team proofread these to make the data as accurate as possible. We believe you don’t need to check any other resources on the web for the same. You should get everything here only 🙂
Are you planning to form an LLC? Maybe for educational purposes, business research, or personal curiosity, whatever the reason is – it’s always a good idea to gather more information about tech topics like this.
How much of an impact will Data Management Platforms Statistics have on your day-to-day? or the day-to-day of your LLC Business? How much does it matter directly or indirectly? You should get answers to all your questions here.
Please read the page carefully and don’t miss any words.
On this page, you’ll learn about the following:
Top Data Management Platforms Statistics 2023☰ Use “CTRL+F” to quickly find statistics. There are total 19 Data Management Platforms Statistics on this page 🙂
Data Management Platforms “Latest” Statistics
- Google Chrome will shut off support for third-party cookies in 2024 means that almost 100% of web browser traffic won’t support third-party cookies.
- Between 2021 and 2031, the total number of database administrators and architects is expected to increase by 9%, which is faster than the average for all professions.
- Employment of computer and information systems managers is projected to grow 16% from 2021 to 2031, much faster than the average for all occupations.
- 77% of customers worldwide said they would cease doing business with a company if they lost their data or handled it irresponsibly, and 32% said they have chosen not to receive targeted advertising in the previous year.
- According to NewVantage, 95% of fortune 1000 executives identified cultural barriers as preventing the use of big data, compared to only 5% who cited technology.
- Business spend on first-party data management, processes and integration grew to $5.5 billion in 2019, an increase of 9.8%, while investments in third-party data management reached $11.9 billion, an increase of only 6.1% during the same period.
- According to Observepoint, businesses with a designated leader for data governance or management have 42% more confidence in the quality of their data than those without.
- Companies who have a data governance program in place see an increase in data analysis time of 2% and a 31% increase in trust in the quality of the data.
- According to Forrester, 70% of US marketers agree that a more open and accessible supply chain is necessary for effective advertising investment.
- Consumers who had suffered an online security event, such as a password theft or account hack, said that the incident cost them $100 to $10,000 or more, according to 27% of respondents.
- According to Invespcro, data quality and completeness are cited by 54% of firms as their biggest marketing data management challenges.
- In 2017, a total of 83% of companies said they perform data compliance audits each year (or an average of 2.9 audits).
- According to IBM, in terms of how business leaders interact with data, 70% of time is spent finding data with only 30% analyzing it.
- Within two years, internal data management using a combination of commercial and custom solutions is expected to rise by 40%.
- As a consequence of reading data incorrectly, 57% of marketers are seeing decreased outcomes.
- Of the 600 largest public companies and 100 largest private companies, only 16% have a ‘Do-Not-Sell’ website link in response to CCPA, according to PwC.
- According to Econsultancy, 59% of brands and 40% of agencies either have already appointed or plan on appointing a Data Protection Officer (DPO).
- Every two years, customers produce twice as much data, yet only 99% of that data is ever utilized, analyzed, or altered.
- According to Reuters, third-party cookies found on European news sites have decreased by 22% since GDPR went into effect.
- Other Transportation Statistics
- Other Collaboration Statistics
- Customer Advocacy Statistics
- Dispensary POS Systems Statistics
- Customer Journey Mapping Statistics
- Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM) Statistics
- Other Finance & Insurance Statistics
- Data Management Platforms Statistics
- Digital Experience Platforms (DXP) Statistics
- Other Monitoring Statistics
- Other IT Infrastructure Statistics
- Data Preparation Statistics
- Other Travel Arrangement Statistics
- Package Tracking Statistics
- Digital Mortgage Closing Statistics
- Data Visualization Statistics
- Desktop Search Statistics
- Data Center Security Statistics
- Customer Data Platforms (CDP) Statistics
- Digital Forensics Statistics
- Data Warehouse Statistics
- Operating Systems Statistics
- Decentralized Identity Solutions Statistics
- Customer Communications Management Statistics
- Outbound Call Tracking Statistics
- Digital Customer Onboarding Statistics
- Data Center Networking Solutions Statistics
- Password Policy Enforcement Statistics
- Cryptocurrency Custody Statistics
- Other Life Sciences Statistics
- Digital Learning Platforms Statistics
- Database Security Statistics
- DDoS Protection Statistics
- Digital Employee Experience (DEX) Management Statistics
- Decision-Making Statistics
- Cryptocurrency Mining Statistics
- Disaster Recovery Statistics
- Credit and Collections Statistics
- Other Health Care Statistics
- Data Fabric Statistics
- clearcode –
- bls –
- bls –
- dataservicesinc –