At LLCBuddy, we don't just offer information; we provide a curated experience backed by extensive research and expertise. Led by Steve Goldstein, a seasoned expert in the LLC formation sector, our platform is built on years of hands-on experience and a deep understanding of the nuances involved in establishing and running an LLC. We've navigated the intricacies of the industry, sifted through the complexities, and packaged our knowledge into a comprehensive, user-friendly guide. Our commitment is to empower you with reliable, up-to-date, and actionable insights, ensuring you make informed decisions. With LLCBuddy, you're not just getting a tutorial; you're gaining a trustworthy partner for your entrepreneurial journey.
Deception Technology Statistics 2023: Facts about Deception Technology outlines the context of what’s happening in the tech world.
LLCBuddy editorial team did hours of research, collected all important statistics on Deception Technology, and shared those on this page. Our editorial team proofread these to make the data as accurate as possible. We believe you don’t need to check any other resources on the web for the same. You should get everything here only 🙂
Are you planning to form an LLC? Maybe for educational purposes, business research, or personal curiosity, whatever the reason is – it’s always a good idea to gather more information about tech topics like this.
How much of an impact will Deception Technology Statistics have on your day-to-day? or the day-to-day of your LLC Business? How much does it matter directly or indirectly? You should get answers to all your questions here.
Please read the page carefully and don’t miss any words.
On this page, you’ll learn about the following:
Top Deception Technology Statistics 2023☰ Use “CTRL+F” to quickly find statistics. There are total 14 Deception Technology Statistics on this page 🙂
Deception Technology “Latest” Statistics
- Compared to the industry average of 56 to over 200 days, this shows a 90-97% decrease in dwell time.
- By using deception technology, costs have been reduced by up to 51%, or by an average of $75 for each compromised record.
- A very powerful message about the significance of deploying CyberTRAP deception technology is sent to the globe because it covers well over 80% of the MITRE shield architecture.
- An industry researcher estimated that the worldwide market for deception technology would reach 50 to 100 million users by 2018.
- Deception technology, according to Gartner, is also a vastly under-used tool that may provide users significant advantages against online attackers. 6 recently, two additional significant experts forecasted that by 2020, there would be a market larger than 1 billion.
- Market research media pegs the total market size for deception technology at $12 billion in 2019–2024, with a 19% CAGR.
- Although the primary goal of these technologies is to protect a perimeter, firewalls and endpoint security cannot do so with 100% confidence.
- 97% of CEOs and CTOs agreed that stay-at-home directives sped up their shift to cloud technology.
- Cybercrime will cost 10.5 trillion yearly worldwide, up from 3 trillion in 2015, which is a 15% global increase.
- The U.S. health sector saw 228 breaches in the first half of 2017, including the theft of 31 million data, an increase of 423% over the previous six months.
- 72% of firms currently have digital transformation programs that are complete or in progress.
- The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 14.4% from 2021 to 2028, reaching 1.51 billion to 3.88 billion.
- For instance, according to research by PurpleSec, cybercrime increased by 600% during the epidemic.
- At a CAGR of 15.1% from 2016 to 2021, the deception technology market is expected to increase from 1.04 billion in 2016 to 2.09 billion by that year.
- Core HR Statistics
- Cloud Directory Services Statistics
- Collaborative Whiteboard Statistics
- Deception Technology Statistics
- Content Creation Statistics
- Contact Center Workforce Statistics
- Content Curation Statistics
- Construction Project Management Statistics
- Online Fax Statistics
- Courier Statistics
- No-Code Development Platforms Statistics
- OCR Statistics
- Cloud Workload Protection Platforms Statistics
- Lead Scoring Statistics
- Content Experience Platforms Statistics
- Clinical Communication and Collaboration Statistics
- Compensation Management Statistics
- Concierge Statistics
- Other HR Statistics
- Nonprofit Payment Gateway Statistics
- Construction CRM Statistics
- Cloud Infrastructure Automation Statistics
- Container Security Statistics
- Competitive Intelligence Statistics
- Nutritionist Statistics
- Nonprofit CRM Statistics
- Oil and Gas Back Office Statistics
- Network Sandboxing Statistics
- Content Distribution Statistics
- Other IT Security Statistics
- On-Premise Data Integration Statistics
- Omnichannel Commerce Statistics
- Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) Statistics
- Cloud Management Platforms Statistics
- Digital Sales Room Statistics
- Office Suites Statistics
- On-Demand Wellness Statistics
- Customer Success Statistics
- Contact Center Knowledge Base Statistics
- cybertrap –
- cybertrap –
- wikipedia –
- seedata –
- copperpodip –
- fortunebusinessinsights –
- globenewswire –
- marketsandmarkets –