Design Systems Statistics 2023: Facts about Design Systems outlines the context of what’s happening in the tech world.
LLCBuddy editorial team did hours of research, collected all important statistics on Design Systems, and shared those on this page. Our editorial team proofread these to make the data as accurate as possible. We believe you don’t need to check any other resources on the web for the same. You should get everything here only 🙂
Are you planning to form an LLC? Maybe for educational purposes, business research, or personal curiosity, whatever the reason is – it’s always a good idea to gather more information about tech topics like this.
How much of an impact will Design Systems Statistics have on your day-to-day? or the day-to-day of your LLC Business? How much does it matter directly or indirectly? You should get answers to all your questions here.
Please read the page carefully and don’t miss any words.
On this page, you’ll learn about the following:
Top Design Systems Statistics 2023☰ Use “CTRL+F” to quickly find statistics. There are total 24 Design Systems Statistics on this page 🙂
Design Systems “Latest” Statistics
- Compared to last year’s survey, the design industry saw an increase in those who focus on development from 11% to 16% and those who do both design and development from 16% to 22%.
- Employees identified as a ‘creator’ in 76% of respondents, either as part of an organization’s design system team or as a member of a product team that contributed to a design system.
- In a particular poll, 58% of respondents selected “internal design systems” as having used or tried them, placing this option second only to Google’s Material Design.
- In 2023, the top three design systems chosen are Material Design by Google (28%), in-house developed design system (21%), and Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines (15%).
- Figma is the best solution for companies with less than 500 employees, while Sketch is the first choice for very large multinational companies with more than 10,000 employees.
- A growing number of medium-sized companies (50 to 1500 employees) are increasingly using design systems to improve product design and development team processes, product consistency, and quality.
- One study found that participants who had access to a design system were 34 times more likely to achieve their goals than those without one.
- At Figma, he has seven product designers, each of whom gets about 20 hours of focused design time per week, for a total of 140 hours of design time, based on their respective calendars.
- Cadence Design Systems has 8,900 employees.
- 37% of Cadence Design Systems employees are female and 63% are male.
- The most common race at Cadence Design Systems is Caucasian (54%).
- 19% of Cadence Design Systems employees are Asian.
- 14% of Cadence Design Systems employees are Hispanic or Latino.
- The average Cadence Design Systems employee earns $115,840 a year.
- The average tenure of Cadence Design Systems employees is 4.9 years.
- 37% of Cadence Design Systems employees are women.
- 54% of Cadence Design Systems employees are white.
- 26% of Cadence Design Systems employees hold electrical engineering degrees.
- A bachelor’s degree is the most common highest degree among Cadence Design Systems employees, with 57% of employees having at least a bachelor’s degree.
- 63% of Cadence Design Systems employees are male and 37% of Cadence Design Systems employees are female.
- 43% of Cadence Design Systems employees are 20-30 years old.
- 3% of Cadence Design Systems employees are under the age of 18.
- 62% of employees earn between $100,000 and $200,000 a year.
- Only 5% of Cadence Design Systems employees earn more than $200,000 annual salary.
- Ethics And Compliance LMS Statistics
- Corporate Volunteering Platforms Statistics
- ERP Systems Statistics
- E-Commerce Data Integration Statistics
- Event Networking and Matchmaking Statistics
- Emergency Management Statistics
- Photogrammetry Statistics
- Parks and Recreation Statistics
- Press Release Distribution Statistics
- Digital Adoption Platforms Statistics
- Customer Identity and Access Management (CIAM) Statistics
- Performance Management Systems Statistics
- Design Systems Statistics
- Project Management Tools Statistics
- Emergency Notification Statistics
- Email Archiving Statistics
- Precision Agriculture Statistics
- Education ERP Systems Statistics
- Equity Management Statistics
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Statistics
- Project Cost Management Statistics
- Pest Control Statistics
- Cryptocurrency Remittance Statistics
- Product Reviews Statistics
- Extended Detection and Response (XDR) Platforms Statistics
- DMARC Statistics
- Parking Management Statistics
- Expert Networks Statistics
- Earned Wage Access Statistics
- Pet Sitting and Daycare Statistics
- eSports Management Statistics
- Passwordless Authentication Statistics
- Education HR Statistics
- Patient Identity Resolution Statistics
- Electronic Lab Notebook (ELN) Statistics
- Event Planning Statistics
- Enterprise Payment Statistics
- Drop Shipping Statistics
- Payroll Services Providers Statistics
- Production Management Statistics
- material – https://material.io/blog/research-state-of-design-systems-2020
- figma – https://www.figma.com/blog/measuring-the-value-of-design-systems/
- zippia – https://www.zippia.com/cadence-design-systems-careers-1888/demographics/