Digital Accessibility Platforms Statistics 2023: Facts about Digital Accessibility Platforms outlines the context of what’s happening in the tech world.
LLCBuddy editorial team did hours of research, collected all important statistics on Digital Accessibility Platforms, and shared those on this page. Our editorial team proofread these to make the data as accurate as possible. We believe you don’t need to check any other resources on the web for the same. You should get everything here only 🙂
Are you planning to form an LLC? Maybe for educational purposes, business research, or personal curiosity, whatever the reason is – it’s always a good idea to gather more information about tech topics like this.
How much of an impact will Digital Accessibility Platforms Statistics have on your day-to-day? or the day-to-day of your LLC Business? How much does it matter directly or indirectly? You should get answers to all your questions here.
Please read the page carefully and don’t miss any words.
On this page, you’ll learn about the following:
Top Digital Accessibility Platforms Statistics 2023☰ Use “CTRL+F” to quickly find statistics. There are total 31 Digital Accessibility Platforms Statistics on this page 🙂
Digital Accessibility Platforms “Latest” Statistics
- The world’s population is 7.91 billion in January 2022, with an annual growth rate of 1.0 percent implying that it will reach 8 billion by mid-2023.
- More than two-thirds (67.1 percent) of the world’s population currently has a mobile phone, with 5.31 billion unique users expected by the beginning of 2022.
- Global internet users have risen to 4.95 billion as of the beginning of 2022, with internet penetration currently reaching 62.5 percent of the global total population.
- In January 2022, there were 4.62 billion social media users worldwide, representing 58.4 percent of the world’s total population, albeit it should be noted that social media “users” may not represent distinct persons.
- According to Kepios data, internet users have more than quadrupled in the last decade, rising from 2.18 billion at the start of 2012 to 4.95 billion at the start of 2022.
- The current amount of 4.62 billion social media users is 3.1 times greater than the 1.48 billion figure we released in 2012, implying that social media users have increased at a CAGR of 12% over the last decade.
- According to the most recent data, 424 million individuals began their social media adventure in the previous year, equal to an average of more than 1 million new users every day, or nearly 1312 new users every single second.
- Accessibility lawsuits and litigation surged by up to 181% in the United States between 2017 and 2018. (3playmedia.com)
- According to ADA data, 2,256 cases were brought in federal court in 2019 by people with disabilities due to web accessibility hurdles. (adatitleiii.com)
- In 2020, there will be approximately 3,500 digital accessibility lawsuits filed in the United States, which equates to over 10 lawsuits filed per working day. (UsableNet)
- 21% of lawsuits are filed against firms that have previously been sued over online accessibility. (UsableNet)
- Desktop websites received 3235 legal claims for accessibility; mobile applications received 296 claims; video accessibility received 150 claims; combined web and app received 16 claims; and mobile websites received three claims. (UsableNet)
- Retailers were the most frequently mentioned in digital accessibility cases (77.55%), with food service firms coming in second at 7.77%. (UsableNet)
- According to research conducted by the Information Technology and Innovation Foundation, 92% of the most popular federal websites fail to fulfill basic accessibility criteria.
- 10% of kids say Facebook is their favorite online platform, and even fewer say Twitter, Reddit, or Tumblr is their favorite.
- Datareportal observed 5.22 billion unique mobile users in January 2021, accounting for 66.6% of the worldwide population.
- 73% of persons with disabilities in the United Kingdom are unable to conduct simple transactions on more than a quarter of the websites they visit.
- 73% of marketers say that their social media marketing efforts have been “somewhat effective” or “extremely effective” for their company.
- Approximately two-thirds of U.S. adults say they acquire news through news websites or apps (68%) or search engines like Google (65%).
- According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), one out of every four Americans, or 26% of the population, has a handicap. (Source of data)
- According to the World Health Organization (WHO), one billion people, or 15% of the world’s population, are disabled. (Source of data)
- According to WHO, more than 2 billion people would require the usage of assistive goods by 2030. (including technology tools, such as screen readers). (Source of data)
- According to Bureau of Labor Statistics statistics for 2021-2022, the unemployment rate for Americans with disabilities is 9%, which is more than twice as high as the rate for people without disabilities. (Source of data)
- According to Bureau of Labor Statistics statistics for 2021-2022, the unemployment rate for Americans with disabilities is 9%, which is more than twice as high as the rate for people without disabilities.
- According to the Global Economics of Disability 2020 research, more than 70% of persons with disabilities have non-visible problems, such as cognitive or learning impairments.
- According to the WebAim 2022 assessment, 97% of the top one million home pages have accessibility issues.
- In an online study of 500 corporate executives, website designers, and developers conducted by AudioEye in 2021, 74% of respondents named “expense” as the most critical factor in addressing website accessibility.
- The number of ADA-related lawsuits increased by 400% between 2017 and 2021.
- In 2021, 74% of digital accessibility lawsuits were filed against e-commerce enterprises.
- According to 54% of respondents in a 2021 AudioEye poll of assistive technology users, e-commerce firms “don’t care about gaining their business.”
- People with disabilities control $1.9 trillion in disposable income, according to the Global Economics of Disability 2020 research.
- Customer Journey Analytics Statistics
- Desktop Publishing Statistics
- Disease Management Statistics
- Data Replication Statistics
- Crime Analytics Statistics
- Operational Risk Management Statistics
- Digital Customer Service Platforms Statistics
- Customer Success Training Providers Statistics
- Online Reputation Management Statistics
- Corporate Wellness Consulting Providers Statistics
- Cryptocurrency Exchanges Statistics
- Data-Centric Security Statistics
- Decision Management Platforms Statistics
- Data Governance Statistics
- Digital Accessibility Platforms Statistics
- Paid Search Intelligence Statistics
- Partner Ecosystem Platforms Statistics
- Online Proctoring Statistics
- Digital Banking Platforms Statistics
- Cross Border E-Commerce Statistics
- Customer Revenue Optimization (CRO) Statistics
- Digital Wayfinding Statistics
- Dark Web Monitoring Tools Statistics
- Digital Governance Statistics
- Digital Asset Management Statistics
- Corporate Tax Statistics
- Creative Management Platforms Statistics
- DevOps Platforms Statistics
- DataOps Platforms Statistics
- Customer-to-Customer (C2C) Community Marketing Statistics
- Cryptocurrency Wallets Statistics
- Digital Analytics Statistics
- Crowd Testing Tools Statistics
- Digital Experience Monitoring (DEM) Statistics
- Partner Management Statistics
- Digital Accessibility Tools Statistics
- Data Warehouse Automation Statistics
- Data Subject Access Request (DSAR) Statistics
- Optometry Statistics
- Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) Solutions Statistics
- datareportal – https://datareportal.com/reports/digital-2022-global-overview-report
- monsido – https://monsido.com/blog/accessibility-statistics
- webinarcare – https://webinarcare.com/best-digital-accessibility-platforms/digital-accessibility-platforms-statistics/
- audioeye – https://www.audioeye.com/post/web-accessibility-importance-15-stats/