At LLCBuddy, we don't just offer information; we provide a curated experience backed by extensive research and expertise. Led by Steve Goldstein, a seasoned expert in the LLC formation sector, our platform is built on years of hands-on experience and a deep understanding of the nuances involved in establishing and running an LLC. We've navigated the intricacies of the industry, sifted through the complexities, and packaged our knowledge into a comprehensive, user-friendly guide. Our commitment is to empower you with reliable, up-to-date, and actionable insights, ensuring you make informed decisions. With LLCBuddy, you're not just getting a tutorial; you're gaining a trustworthy partner for your entrepreneurial journey.
Disease Management Statistics 2023: Facts about Disease Management outlines the context of what’s happening in the tech world.
LLCBuddy editorial team did hours of research, collected all important statistics on Disease Management, and shared those on this page. Our editorial team proofread these to make the data as accurate as possible. We believe you don’t need to check any other resources on the web for the same. You should get everything here only 🙂
Are you planning to form an LLC? Maybe for educational purposes, business research, or personal curiosity, whatever the reason is – it’s always a good idea to gather more information about tech topics like this.
How much of an impact will Disease Management Statistics have on your day-to-day? or the day-to-day of your LLC Business? How much does it matter directly or indirectly? You should get answers to all your questions here.
Please read the page carefully and don’t miss any words.
On this page, you’ll learn about the following:
Top Disease Management Statistics 2023☰ Use “CTRL+F” to quickly find statistics. There are total 23 Disease Management Statistics on this page 🙂
Disease Management “Latest” Statistics
- Hypertension was the main factor in more than 670,000 fatalities in the United States in 2020.
- A systolic blood pressure of more than 130 mmHg or a diastolic blood pressure of more than 80 mmHg, or taking medication to treat hypertension, characterizes nearly half of the adults in the United States (47%, or 116 million).
- Among people with hypertension, only roughly 1 in 4 (24%) have their condition under control.
- An adult with uncontrolled hypertension has a blood pressure of 140/90 mmHg or above in around half (45%) of cases.
- A prescription and beginning of drug use may be necessary for the approximately 34 million persons who are advised to take medication.
- The average cost of high blood pressure in the United States from 2003 to 2014 was $131 billion a year.
- Non-Hispanic Black adults (56%) have higher rates of high blood pressure than non-Hispanic White adults (48%), non-Hispanic Asian adults (46%), or Hispanic adults (39%).
- From 2012 to 2016, the Million Hearts® project is estimated to have stopped 135,000 cardiac incidents, saving $5.6 billion in medical expenses.
- 16.4 million smokers tried to stop between 2012 and 2018, and 1 million were successful thanks to the Tips® campaign.
- In 2020, 47% of US people met the recommendation for aerobic physical exercise.
- The National Diabetes Prevention Program’s lifestyle change initiative has attracted more than 640,000 participants in the United States.
- The number of secondary schools that sold fewer nutrient-dense snacks or beverages fell by 8% between 2010 and 2020.
- Approximately 100,000 Individuals are afflicted by SCD.
- About 1 in every 365 Black or African-American babies is affected by SCD.
- Around 1 in every 16,300 babies among Hispanic Americans is affected by SCD.
- Babies born to Black or African Americans have the sickle cell trait in about 1 in 13 cases (SCT).
- Almost 85% of elderly people have at least one chronic illness.
- 60% of senior citizens have two or more chronic illnesses.
- The main cause of the nation’s health care spending rising to $3.8 trillion annually are chronic diseases.
- The most expensive chronic diseases are diabetes and chronic pain, with yearly costs of $635 billion and $327 billion, respectively.
- The cost of treating chronic diseases accounts for more than two-thirds of all healthcare expenses.
- Chronic diseases account for 95% of the expense of healthcare for older Individuals.
- Spending on prevention to raise general health accounts for less than 1% of all health care costs.
- DataOps Platforms Statistics
- Customer Journey Analytics Statistics
- Optometry Statistics
- Online Proctoring Statistics
- Online Reputation Management Statistics
- Digital Wayfinding Statistics
- Online Proofing Statistics
- Customer-to-Customer (C2C) Community Marketing Statistics
- Disease Management Statistics
- DevOps Platforms Statistics
- Partner Management Statistics
- Cross Border E-Commerce Statistics
- Desktop Publishing Statistics
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP) Statistics
- Corporate Wellness Consulting Providers Statistics
- Digital Governance Statistics
- Data Replication Statistics
- Decision Management Platforms Statistics
- Digital Analytics Statistics
- Operational Risk Management Statistics
- Digital Accessibility Platforms Statistics
- Data Warehouse Automation Statistics
- Online Learning Platforms Statistics
- Creative Management Platforms Statistics
- Dark Web Monitoring Tools Statistics
- Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) Solutions Statistics
- Digital Experience Monitoring (DEM) Statistics
- Paid Search Intelligence Statistics
- Crime Analytics Statistics
- Data De-identification and Pseudonymity Statistics
- Outsourced Sales Providers Statistics
- Direct Store Delivery Statistics
- Data Subject Access Request (DSAR) Statistics
- Digital Banking Platforms Statistics
- Display Ad Design Statistics
- Crop Management Statistics
- Crowd Testing Tools Statistics
- Digital Customer Service Platforms Statistics
- Digital Twin Statistics
- Cryptocurrency Exchanges Statistics
- cdc –
- cdc –
- cdc –
- ncoa –