Dmarc Statistics 2023: Facts about Dmarc outlines the context of what’s happening in the tech world.
LLCBuddy editorial team did hours of research, collected all important statistics on Dmarc, and shared those on this page. Our editorial team proofread these to make the data as accurate as possible. We believe you don’t need to check any other resources on the web for the same. You should get everything here only 🙂
Are you planning to form an LLC? Maybe for educational purposes, business research, or personal curiosity, whatever the reason is – it’s always a good idea to gather more information about tech topics like this.
How much of an impact will Dmarc Statistics have on your day-to-day? or the day-to-day of your LLC Business? How much does it matter directly or indirectly? You should get answers to all your questions here.
Please read the page carefully and don’t miss any words.
On this page, you’ll learn about the following:
Top Dmarc Statistics 2023☰ Use “CTRL+F” to quickly find statistics. There are total 29 Dmarc Statistics on this page 🙂
Dmarc “Latest” Statistics
- Following widespread data breach reports, 81% of customers say they would cease interacting with a business online.
- 88% of customers believe how much they trust a brand determines how likely they are to share personal information with it.
- In comparison to the preceding calendar year, the number of valid DMARC policies observed in operation during 2021 increased by 84%, totaling approximately 5 million unique records.
- Beginning with based on an examination of data provided by Farsight Security, the number of valid DMARC rules seen in the DNS rose by 28% during the first half of 2021 to a total of 3.46 million.
- The number of valid DMARC rules was twice as fast as growth during the same time period in 2020, when about 330,000 new records represented a rise of 17%.
- With a 58% rise in assaults per quarter, the financial sector is the one that receives the most attacks internationally.
- Phishing statistics 2022 lists the top nations, with the Netherlands coming in first with 17.7% of all the threats tracked.
- According to data on phishing attacks in this area, the finance industry was the most targeted, with more than 10% of attacks.
- Other sources of phishing email data state that 96% of all phishing assaults occur through email.
- According to Verizon’s phishing statistics, 93% of effective assaults begin with a spearphishing attempt.
- Due to the DMARC quarantine policy, about 55% of emails are sent to spam in Russia, taking the lead.
- When compared to the previous year, the proportion of phishing attempts that EasyDMARC identified rose by an astounding 62.9%.
- Fewer than 10% of the 569 organizations studied had any DMARC configuration, while the majority had SPF. Out of them, roughly a third had deployed any DMARC setup.
- 3.3% of these domains have an SPF policy that permits the delivery of all emails without authentication.
- Just like the DKIM record, the original draft of DMARC was released nine years ago, and just 0.036% of hosts possessed one.
- Despite PTR being a deprecated standard, roughly 1%, or 45k domains, of those with SPF records still use it.
- All domains with a DKIM record had a valid public key, and just 7% had bad syntax.
- 32% of the 1.5 billion domains that responded to our DNS query had an SPF record.
- Messages in the 5% of cases that don’t pass DMARC are delivered to the recipient’s spam folders.
- Up until you reach 100%, your record’s proportion will increase as more communications from your domain pass authentication with receiving servers.
- 15% of Fortune 500 organizations were now actively utilizing DMARC policies a quarter later, in February 2019.
- The SaaS 1,000 industry, where 46% of businesses use dmarc0, had the greatest uptake, according to 250ok experts.
- The U.S. executive branch seems to have taken the BOD seriously because 81.5% of .gov domains were employing a DMARC policy to prevent faked emails, according to 250ok.
- Nearly 65% of customers feel victims should be entitled to financial compensation from such a business, according to a veritas study from April 2020.
- 30% of respondents believe the CEO should be barred from leading a firm, while another 35% believe the CEO should pay a fine.
- According to research that examined the DMARC rules implemented with 21,075 commercial and governmental names, 79.7% of domains don’t utilize DMARC.
- The legislative and judicial branches were seriously falling behind in the adoption of DMARC, with just 17.3% and 13% of their domains implementing DMARC standards to block faked emails and expose government personnel to assault.
- Over 90% of all cyberattacks include email, which continues to be a top source for cybercrime. The pandemic gives these assaults a new angle.
- Ideally, you would have a compliance rate of 100% and be able to enforce your DMARC policy quickly; however, this is often not the case.
- Email Deliverability Statistics
- Production Management Statistics
- Domain Registration Providers Statistics
- Event Planning Statistics
- Email Verification Statistics
- Employee Scheduling Statistics
- Proofreading Statistics
- E-Commerce Data Integration Statistics
- Experience Management Statistics
- Emergency Management Statistics
- Policy Management Statistics
- Endpoint Detection & Response (EDR) Statistics
- Pharmaceutical Distribution Statistics
- Education Finance Statistics
- Data Science and Machine Learning Platforms Statistics
- Pest Control Statistics
- Private Duty Home Care Statistics
- PR CRM Statistics
- Privileged Access Management (PAM) Statistics
- Physical Therapy Statistics
- Project Management Tools Statistics
- Ethics And Compliance LMS Statistics
- Personalization Engines Statistics
- Donor Prospect Research Statistics
- Promotional Product Management Statistics
- Email Archiving Statistics
- Email Anti-spam Statistics
- Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Systems Statistics
- eSports Management Statistics
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Statistics
- Expert Networks Statistics
- Email Signature Statistics
- Enterprise IT Management Statistics
- Electronic Lab Notebook (ELN) Statistics
- Enterprise Payment Statistics
- E-Commerce Platforms Statistics
- Patient Scheduling Statistics
- E-Commerce Search Statistics
- Precision Agriculture Statistics
- Earned Wage Access Statistics
- redsift – https://blog.redsift.com/email/dmarc/data-privacy-day-2022-is-the-perfect-time-to-learn-more-about-dmarc/
- dmarc – https://dmarc.org/tag/statistics/
- easydmarc – https://easydmarc.com/blog/phishing-statistics-easydmarc-report-january-june-2022/
- wikipedia – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DMARC
- redhuntlabs – https://redhuntlabs.com/blog/internet-wide-study-state-of-spf-dkim-and-dmarc.html
- google – https://support.google.com/a/answer/10032473?hl=en
- google – https://support.google.com/a/answer/2466563?hl=en
- webinarcare – https://webinarcare.com/best-dmarc-software/dmarc-statistics/
- dmarcanalyzer – https://www.dmarcanalyzer.com/receiving-dmarc-data-what-to-do-next/