Document Creation Statistics 2023: Facts about Document Creation outlines the context of what’s happening in the tech world.
LLCBuddy editorial team did hours of research, collected all important statistics on Document Creation, and shared those on this page. Our editorial team proofread these to make the data as accurate as possible. We believe you don’t need to check any other resources on the web for the same. You should get everything here only 🙂
Are you planning to form an LLC? Maybe for educational purposes, business research, or personal curiosity, whatever the reason is – it’s always a good idea to gather more information about tech topics like this.
How much of an impact will Document Creation Statistics have on your day-to-day? or the day-to-day of your LLC Business? How much does it matter directly or indirectly? You should get answers to all your questions here.
Please read the page carefully and don’t miss any words.
On this page, you’ll learn about the following:
Top Document Creation Statistics 2023☰ Use “CTRL+F” to quickly find statistics. There are total 11 Document Creation Statistics on this page 🙂
Document Creation “Latest” Statistics
- By 2029, Fortune Business Insights projects that the document management market will generate $16.42 billion.
- A startling 97% of firms, according to a Forrester Analysis commissioned by Adobe, had little to no digital document processes.
- According to a study by M-Files, 83% of workers would replicate documents if they couldn’t locate them on the workplace network.
- According to a KMPG poll, cloud computing was one of the top three most significant technological investments for 35% of CIOs.
- In fact, according to McAfee, 80% of the workers polled want their companies to make papers accessible via cloud services.
- In fact, according to a Flexera survey, 52% of SMBs and 51% of businesses agree that the biggest hurdle to cloud migration is identifying app shortcomings.
- According to research by Netwrix, 32% of enterprise cybersecurity spending goes toward cloud security, including cloud data encryption.
- According to SignNow, eliminating the use of pens and paper from the signature process may cut down on the time it takes to process documents and increase closure rates by more than 5% .
- PandaDoc streamlines document processes and reduce the time it takes to create documents by 50%, so you don’t have to worry about keeping track of stakeholders and various tools’ rights.
- PandaDoc increased the close rate by 36%.
- Use the PandaDoc REST API to escalate your document generation efforts by 87%.
- Earned Value Management Statistics
- Pricing Statistics
- Document Creation Statistics
- Productivity Bots Statistics
- Dry Cleaning Statistics
- Enterprise Feedback Management Statistics
- Procure to Pay Statistics
- Document Scanning Statistics
- Proactive Notification Statistics
- E-commerce Fraud Protection Statistics
- Farm Management Statistics
- Drone Analytics Statistics
- Enterprise Mobility Management Statistics
- DNS Security Statistics
- PCB Design Statistics
- Enterprise App Store Statistics
- Dynamic Application Security Testing (DAST) Statistics
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) Statistics
- Event Registration and Ticketing Statistics
- Electronic Data Capture (EDC) Statistics
- Emergency Medical Services Statistics
- eDiscovery Statistics
- Process ERP Statistics
- Remote Monitoring & Management (RMM) Statistics
- Fire Department Statistics
- Real Estate Activities Management Statistics
- Relational Databases Statistics
- GRC Tools Statistics
- Golf Statistics
- Firewall Statistics
- SaaS Backup Statistics
- Property & Casualty Insurance Agency Management Statistics
- Provider Data Management (PDM) Statistics
- Risk-Based Authentication Statistics
- Foodservice Distribution Statistics
- Real Estate Portfolio Management Statistics
- Remote Desktop Statistics
- business – https://www.business.com/articles/7-statistics-that-will-make-you-rethink-your-document-management-strategy/
- pandadoc – https://www.pandadoc.com/document-generation/