At LLCBuddy, we don't just offer information; we provide a curated experience backed by extensive research and expertise. Led by Steve Goldstein, a seasoned expert in the LLC formation sector, our platform is built on years of hands-on experience and a deep understanding of the nuances involved in establishing and running an LLC. We've navigated the intricacies of the industry, sifted through the complexities, and packaged our knowledge into a comprehensive, user-friendly guide. Our commitment is to empower you with reliable, up-to-date, and actionable insights, ensuring you make informed decisions. With LLCBuddy, you're not just getting a tutorial; you're gaining a trustworthy partner for your entrepreneurial journey.
Domain Registration Providers Statistics 2023: Facts about Domain Registration Providers outlines the context of what’s happening in the tech world.
LLCBuddy editorial team did hours of research, collected all important statistics on Domain Registration Providers, and shared those on this page. Our editorial team proofread these to make the data as accurate as possible. We believe you don’t need to check any other resources on the web for the same. You should get everything here only 🙂
Are you planning to form an LLC? Maybe for educational purposes, business research, or personal curiosity, whatever the reason is – it’s always a good idea to gather more information about tech topics like this.
How much of an impact will Domain Registration Providers Statistics have on your day-to-day? or the day-to-day of your LLC Business? How much does it matter directly or indirectly? You should get answers to all your questions here.
Please read the page carefully and don’t miss any words.
On this page, you’ll learn about the following:
Top Domain Registration Providers Statistics 2023☰ Use “CTRL+F” to quickly find statistics. There are total 33 Domain Registration Providers Statistics on this page 🙂
Domain Registration Providers “Latest” Statistics
- There should be approximately 2 billion websites in 2022, and the number of registered websites in 2021 exceeded 1.8 billion.
- In 2021, there will be over 330,000 web hosting providers worldwide.
- As of March 2022, there are 200,674,843 active websites worldwide, while there are 968,946,344 inactive websites, as reported by Siteefy.
- There are more than 330,000 web hosting providers, according to 2021 data.
- In 2019, the web hosting industry had a market value of USD 56.7 billion.
- The WordPress platform is used by 34% of all websites.
- About 20% of the web hosting market is held by GoDaddy, followed by Amazon AWS and others.
- In March 2022, a survey conducted by Netcraft found that despite the loss of 4 million websites, there were gains of 977,000 domains and 103,000 web-facing computers.
- According to the March 2022 Netcraft survey, the number of active sites increased by 158,000 despite the fact that nginx lost 2.98 million sites.
- The typical monthly cost for shared hosting is between USD 3 and USD 7.
- The monthly cost of VPS (Virtual Private Server) hosting rises to between USD 20 and USD 30.
- By 2026, it is anticipated that the VPS market will be worth USD 8.3 billion.
- With a 23.3% market share, GoDaddy leads the market.
- In 2020, the United States domain name industry was worth $7 billion.
- In 2020, the market share of dedicated web hosting reached 6.53 billion USD.
- Over 900,000 domains are registered each week on average.
- Over 3,000 domain registration service providers are available.
- With over 20 million customers, 76.6 million domains, and 7,000 employees worldwide, GoDaddy is the largest domain registrar in the world.
- Namecheap has registered 16.5 million domain names, boasts more than 11 million under management, and provides 419 cost-effective TLDs.
- In this capacity, Tucows has registered 11.9 million domain names.
- With 6.4 million domains and 430 TLDs, Network Solutions, which was established in Virginia in 1979, is not only the oldest but also the largest domain registrar in the world.
- With nearly every TLD and ccTLD represented, PublicDomainRegistry (PDR) is the eighth largest domain registrar. NameSilo is an internet domain registrar and hosting provider based in Phoenix that has registered 5.3 million domains and is known for its low costs for domain registration and renewal.
- The HiChina division of Alibaba manages 3.2 million domains and offers a broader range of TLDs.
- Overall, 205.3 million domains had been registered by the end of 2010.
- There will be 157 million registered.com domains in Q2 2021.
- Only 3.6 million domains have been registered in the United States, or 14.04 percent of the global total.
- Between Q2 2020 and Q2 2021, the number of domain registrations decreased by 2.8 million, or 0.7 percent.
- Business.com, which was purchased by RH Donnelley in 2007 for a whopping $345 million, was the most expensive public domain sale ever.
- In 2016, Elon Musk paid $11 million for the domain name Tesla.com.
- In total, there are 157.7 million registrations for country-code TLD (ccTLD) domain names.
- Since 2013, more than 23 million domain names have been registered under the brand-new generic top-level domains (TLDs).
- GoDaddy is the most popular domain registrar, managing more than 84 million domains.
- GoDaddy.com, LLC was the most popular registrar for website domain registrations as of 2018, handling 24% of all domain registrations worldwide.
- Email Verification Statistics
- Education ERP Suites Statistics
- Production Management Statistics
- Patient Identity Resolution Statistics
- Email Archiving Statistics
- Event Marketing Statistics
- Product Management Statistics
- eSports Management Statistics
- Expert Networks Statistics
- Professional Services Automation Statistics
- Postal Presort Statistics
- Pet Sitting and Daycare Statistics
- Print Fulfillment Statistics
- Policy Management Statistics
- Education ERP Systems Statistics
- Payroll Services Providers Statistics
- Email Anti-spam Statistics
- Domain Registration Providers Statistics
- Drop Shipping Statistics
- E-Commerce Search Statistics
- Patient Scheduling Statistics
- Passwordless Authentication Statistics
- Emergency Management Statistics
- Performance Management Systems Statistics
- Employee Scheduling Statistics
- Distribution ERP Statistics
- ERP Systems Statistics
- Private Duty Home Care Statistics
- Pest Control Statistics
- Email Template Builder Statistics
- Photo Management Statistics
- Precision Agriculture Statistics
- Email Signature Statistics
- Education Finance Statistics
- Pharmaceutical Distribution Statistics
- Energy Management Statistics
- Promotional Product Management Statistics
- Education HR Statistics
- Email Statistics
- Email Deliverability Statistics
- enterpriseappstoday –
- hostingadvice –
- nameboy –
- statista –