Drone Analytics Statistics 2023: Facts about Drone Analytics outlines the context of what’s happening in the tech world.
LLCBuddy editorial team did hours of research, collected all important statistics on Drone Analytics, and shared those on this page. Our editorial team proofread these to make the data as accurate as possible. We believe you don’t need to check any other resources on the web for the same. You should get everything here only 🙂
Are you planning to form an LLC? Maybe for educational purposes, business research, or personal curiosity, whatever the reason is – it’s always a good idea to gather more information about tech topics like this.
How much of an impact will Drone Analytics Statistics have on your day-to-day? or the day-to-day of your LLC Business? How much does it matter directly or indirectly? You should get answers to all your questions here.
Please read the page carefully and don’t miss any words.
On this page, you’ll learn about the following:
Top Drone Analytics Statistics 2023☰ Use “CTRL+F” to quickly find statistics. There are total 27 Drone Analytics Statistics on this page 🙂
Drone Analytics “Latest” Statistics
- 18% of organizations, according to MarketSight research, prefer to outsource, 29% of respondents would use their resources, and 52% are in favor of a hybrid strategy.
- More than one-third (34% of organizations) of drone projects are managed internally, and more than one fourth (27% of organizations) rely on the facility of DSPs (Drone Solution Providers) and other tech firms for these drives.
- Cost return on investment and improvement in a safety reduction of risk, the study’s two lowest rated customer satisfaction categories, obtained relatively good ratings of 71% to 71%.
- The U.S. market for robotic drone hardware will expand by 15.6% year over year to reach $9.2 billion in 2019. The robotic OT operational technology services market will rise by 13% year over year to $3.4 billion.
- 50% of the businesses questioned said they didn’t need these technologies, at least not right now.
- About 40% of survey participants claimed to regularly use these technologies, compared to 23% who claimed only to use them sometimes or in special circumstances.
- More than 75% of customers are pleased with these products’ simplicity of use, project execution (86%), capabilities (85%), output (85%), time savings (82%), and productivity (85%).
- 50% of the respondents are currently engaged in some kind of commercial activity, such as recording movies and taking photos, doing inspections, mapping, and surveys. Almost two-thirds of the respondents, 63%, aspire to turn their pastime into a full.
- With 88% mentioning that condition as a key (66%) or secondary reason (22%) driving their growth in the next year, providers are largely hopeful that a better regulatory climate would lead to additional prospects for their products.
- 91% of respondents gave the improvement in hardware capabilities a better overall rating, while only 45% listed it as the main contributing reason.
- Similar responses were given regarding the extension of service offerings, with 44% citing that circumstance as a main concern for their future development and 40% citing it as a secondary one.
- Surprisingly, the medium sized firms showed the highest variance, favoring outsourcing at 24% vs. 18% or internal personnel at 31% vs. 29% over a mix of 45% vs. 52% .
- That translates to a compound annual growth rate of 20.5%, considerably above CompTIA’s forecasts of 36% rises for the whole information technology sector.
- 90% of drone service providers and allied companies are reportedly struggling to fill drone-related employment due to the growing skills gap.
- 63% of respondents still rely on conventional computer vision software in conjunction with machine learning or deep learning techniques, while 37% of respondents use just artificial intelligence technologies.
- The market for drone analytics is anticipated to reach 28,576.5 million by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 29.2% between 2021 and 2030.
- To expand cutting edge companies based on drone services and software, it purchased a 75% share in GarudaUAV, a top supplier of drone services in India, in July 2021.
- Computer and information technology employment are expected to rise by 12% between 2018 and 2028, substantially higher than the average for all professions, producing roughly 546,200 new positions.
- Drones were employed 53% of the time when the property was on two acres or more, providing purchasers the option to quickly inspect the property in its entirety, according to a survey of 300 real estate listings valued at over $500,000.
- Over the next eight years, Asia Pacific is anticipated to become the fastest-growing regional market, with growth projected to occur at a CAGR of more than 60%.
- According to PwC, the use of drones in mining and construction might potentially represent a $28.3 billion worldwide industry.
- According to insider intelligence, worldwide shipments will reach $2.4 million in 2023 and expand at a pace of 66.8% CAGR.
- The UN estimates that by 2050, the world’s population will reach a staggering $9.7 billion, leading to a 69% increase in agricultural consumption.
- A 99% accurate 3D representation of the mining or building site may be created using a drone and the point cloud approach.
- The drone analytics market is anticipated to reach $6.5 billion by 2027 at a CAGR of 25.5% from an estimated $2.1 billion in 2022.
- Based on the application, the thermal detection sector had a bigger market share of 28.6% for drone analytics in 2022.
- During the projection period, this market is anticipated to expand from $0.5 billion in 2022 to $1.3 billion by 2027 at an outstanding CAGR of 26.5%.
- Earned Value Management Statistics
- Pricing Statistics
- Document Creation Statistics
- Productivity Bots Statistics
- Dry Cleaning Statistics
- Enterprise Feedback Management Statistics
- Procure to Pay Statistics
- Document Scanning Statistics
- Proactive Notification Statistics
- E-commerce Fraud Protection Statistics
- Farm Management Statistics
- Drone Analytics Statistics
- Enterprise Mobility Management Statistics
- DNS Security Statistics
- PCB Design Statistics
- Enterprise App Store Statistics
- Dynamic Application Security Testing (DAST) Statistics
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) Statistics
- Event Registration and Ticketing Statistics
- Electronic Data Capture (EDC) Statistics
- Emergency Medical Services Statistics
- eDiscovery Statistics
- Process ERP Statistics
- Remote Monitoring & Management (RMM) Statistics
- Fire Department Statistics
- Real Estate Activities Management Statistics
- Relational Databases Statistics
- GRC Tools Statistics
- Golf Statistics
- Firewall Statistics
- SaaS Backup Statistics
- Property & Casualty Insurance Agency Management Statistics
- Provider Data Management (PDM) Statistics
- Risk-Based Authentication Statistics
- Foodservice Distribution Statistics
- Real Estate Portfolio Management Statistics
- Remote Desktop Statistics
- comptia – https://connect.comptia.org/content/research/drone-industry-trends-analysis
- droneii – https://droneii.com/drone-data-analytics
- alliedmarketresearch – https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/drone-analytics-market-A13562
- droneblog – https://www.droneblog.com/how-drones-are-transforming-big-data-analytics/
- grandviewresearch – https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/drone-data-services-market
- insiderintelligence – https://www.insiderintelligence.com/insights/drone-industry-analysis-market-trends-growth-forecasts/
- marketsandmarkets – https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/drone-analytics-market-237350517.html