Electronic Data Interchange (Edi) Statistics 2023: Facts about Electronic Data Interchange (Edi) outlines the context of what’s happening in the tech world.
LLCBuddy editorial team did hours of research, collected all important statistics on Electronic Data Interchange (Edi), and shared those on this page. Our editorial team proofread these to make the data as accurate as possible. We believe you don’t need to check any other resources on the web for the same. You should get everything here only 🙂
Are you planning to form an LLC? Maybe for educational purposes, business research, or personal curiosity, whatever the reason is – it’s always a good idea to gather more information about tech topics like this.
How much of an impact will Electronic Data Interchange (Edi) Statistics have on your day-to-day? or the day-to-day of your LLC Business? How much does it matter directly or indirectly? You should get answers to all your questions here.
Please read the page carefully and don’t miss any words.
On this page, you’ll learn about the following:
Top Electronic Data Interchange (Edi) Statistics 2023☰ Use “CTRL+F” to quickly find statistics. There are total 19 Electronic Data Interchange (Edi) Statistics on this page 🙂
Electronic Data Interchange (Edi) “Latest” Statistics
- EDI is pretty popular in the supply chain industry, with somewhere between 59-85% of companies adopting the technology.
- 95% of EDI software is custom built, increasing the need for consultants and other costly resources.
- According to Grand View Research, the global EDI market to be worth nearly $6 billion by 2025 with a CAGR of 9.4%.
- The worldwide electronic data interchange software market size is projected to arrive at $3,451.3 million by 2028, showing a CAGR of 10.7% during the conjecture time frame.
- According to Webinarcare, the global market had exhibited a decline of 10.1% in 2020 as compared to 2019.
- The market is projected to grow from $1.88 billion in 2023 to $4.04 billion by 2029, exhibiting a CAGR of 11.6% during the forecast period.
- According to Jett McCandless, co-founder and CEO of Project44, staffing an EDI project will definitely be the bigger challenge.
- EDI is only capable of automating 10% of the workflow for transportation and logistics.
- EDI accounted for nearly 70% of all U.S. manufacturers’ sales, which exceeded $6 trillion dollars.
- By 2029, the market is expected to have grown from $1.88 billion in 2022 to $4.04 billion, with a CAGR of 11.6%.
- The global Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) software market is projected to grow from $1.88 billion in 2022 to $4.04 billion by 2029, at a CAGR of 11.6%.
- According to Fortune Business Insights, the global market had exhibited a decline of 10.1% in 2020 compared to 2019.
- Market for electronic data interchange software to expand at 10.7% CAGR through 2027 an increasing focus on enterprise operational efficiency to promote innovation.
- The size of the global electronic data interchange software market is anticipated to reach $3,4513 million by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 10.7% during the hypothesized time period.
- While many well known companies, like Wal-Mart, HarperCollins, Hallmark Cards, JCPenney, and others, depend on EDI, reports indicate that 41% of companies have not yet fully realized its potential.
- Approximately “80-90% of the business-to-business traffic” is due to EDI.
- EDI remains an industry standard for supply chains, with at least of companies making use of it. 
- Grand View Research expects the global EDI market to be worth over $9 billion by 2030, with a CAGR of 9.6%.
- For the up-to-41% of companies still using manual data transfer, PEPPOL may help them integrate EDI technology and strengthen its presence.
- Earned Value Management Statistics
- Pricing Statistics
- Document Creation Statistics
- Productivity Bots Statistics
- Dry Cleaning Statistics
- Enterprise Feedback Management Statistics
- Procure to Pay Statistics
- Document Scanning Statistics
- Proactive Notification Statistics
- E-commerce Fraud Protection Statistics
- Farm Management Statistics
- Drone Analytics Statistics
- Enterprise Mobility Management Statistics
- DNS Security Statistics
- PCB Design Statistics
- Enterprise App Store Statistics
- Dynamic Application Security Testing (DAST) Statistics
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) Statistics
- Event Registration and Ticketing Statistics
- Electronic Data Capture (EDC) Statistics
- Emergency Medical Services Statistics
- eDiscovery Statistics
- Process ERP Statistics
- Remote Monitoring & Management (RMM) Statistics
- Fire Department Statistics
- Real Estate Activities Management Statistics
- Relational Databases Statistics
- GRC Tools Statistics
- Golf Statistics
- Firewall Statistics
- SaaS Backup Statistics
- Property & Casualty Insurance Agency Management Statistics
- Provider Data Management (PDM) Statistics
- Risk-Based Authentication Statistics
- Foodservice Distribution Statistics
- Real Estate Portfolio Management Statistics
- Remote Desktop Statistics
- webinarcare – https://webinarcare.com/best-electronic-data-interchange-software/electronic-data-interchange-statistics/
- fortunebusinessinsights – https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/electronic-data-interchange-edi-software-market-103690
- globenewswire – https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2021/03/04/2186774/0/en/Electronic-Data-Interchange-Software-Market-to-rise-at-10-7-CAGR-till-2027-Growing-Emphasis-on-Enterprise-Operational-Efficiency-to-Spur-Innovation-Fortune-Business-Insights.html
- kellton – https://www.kellton.com/kellton-tech-blog/myths-facts-electronic-data-interchange
- selecthub – https://www.selecthub.com/electronic-data-interchange/edi-software-trends/