Emergency Notification Statistics 2023: Facts about Emergency Notification outlines the context of what’s happening in the tech world.
LLCBuddy editorial team did hours of research, collected all important statistics on Emergency Notification, and shared those on this page. Our editorial team proofread these to make the data as accurate as possible. We believe you don’t need to check any other resources on the web for the same. You should get everything here only 🙂
Are you planning to form an LLC? Maybe for educational purposes, business research, or personal curiosity, whatever the reason is – it’s always a good idea to gather more information about tech topics like this.
How much of an impact will Emergency Notification Statistics have on your day-to-day? or the day-to-day of your LLC Business? How much does it matter directly or indirectly? You should get answers to all your questions here.
Please read the page carefully and don’t miss any words.
On this page, you’ll learn about the following:
Top Emergency Notification Statistics 2023☰ Use “CTRL+F” to quickly find statistics. There are total 15 Emergency Notification Statistics on this page 🙂
Emergency Notification “Latest” Statistics
- Symptomatic pregnant persons have a more than twice greater chance of needing ICU admission, invasive ventilation, and ECMO, as well as a 70% increased risk of mortality, even if the absolute risk is modest compared to non-pregnant symptomatic people.
- About 97% of pregnant patients hospitalized for sickness or for labor and delivery with confirmed SARS-CoV-2 infection were unvaccinated in 2021, according to data from the COVID-19-Associated Hospitalization Surveillance Network (COVID-NET).
- Despite the COVI-19 vaccine’s recognized hazards, as of September 2021, 31% of women who were pregnant had received all recommended vaccinations before or during pregnancy.
- While it is uncommon, pregnant mothers with COVID-19 may infect their unborn children. Of the newborns tested by RT-PCR recommendations, 1-4% of them proved positive for the infection.
- The vaccination coverage for pregnant people differs by race and ethnicity, with vaccination coverage being lowest for non-Hispanic Black pregnant people (15.6%) as of September 18, 2021.
- The proportion of fully vaccinated pregnant people has increased to 31.0% (as of September 18, 2021), the majority of pregnant people remain unprotected against COVID-19, and significant disparities exist in vaccination coverage by race and ethnicity.
- More than 50% of firms utilize emergency management software to contact their staff during a crisis, according to the Business Continuity Institute.
- According to research conducted by Owl Labs, approximately 16% of companies are now 100% remote, and more than 60% of employees ages 22-65 say they now work remotely at least occasionally.
- 83% of organizations rely on emails to communicate about emergencies, even with modern technology.
- According to Alert Media, this is how other emergencies rank across organizations; IT outages (50%), weather-related incidents (49%), power outages (47%), natural disasters (45%), fire (42%), facilities management incidents (38%), security-related issues (33%), health and safety incidents (32%), cybersecurity incidents (28%), and travel disruption (24%).
- CTIA, a U.S. wireless association, estimates that 60% of consumers’ smartphones supported this enhancement in 2022, an increase from about 34% in 2021 and 18% in 2020.
- Beginning in 2017, participating wireless providers were required to transmit alerts to a geographic area that best approximated the area affected by the emergency.
- The WEA system has been used more than 70,000 times to warn the public about dangerous weather, missing children, and other critical situations since its lunch in 2012.
- The Warning, Alert and Response Network (WARN) Act established WEA in 2008 and it became operational in 2012.
- Hitting 10% of the targeted region, enhanced geotargeting with no more than a 110th of a mile overrun.
- E-Commerce Data Integration Statistics
- Physical Security Statistics
- PHP Web Frameworks Statistics
- Patient Intake Statistics
- E-Commerce Platforms Statistics
- Physical Therapy Statistics
- Diversity Recruiting Statistics
- Cryptocurrency Remittance Statistics
- Experience Management Statistics
- PR CRM Statistics
- Extended Detection and Response (XDR) Platforms Statistics
- Enterprise Payment Statistics
- Event Marketing Statistics
- Patient Identity Resolution Statistics
- Performance Management Systems Statistics
- Patient Scheduling Statistics
- Postal Presort Statistics
- Parks and Recreation Statistics
- Event Planning Statistics
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Statistics
- Drug Discovery Statistics
- PC Backup Statistics
- Email Template Builder Statistics
- Passwordless Authentication Statistics
- Education ERP Suites Statistics
- Production Management Statistics
- E-Commerce Search Statistics
- Expert Networks Statistics
- DMARC Statistics
- Personalization Engines Statistics
- Project Cost Management Statistics
- Education Finance Statistics
- Process Mining Statistics
- Press Release Distribution Statistics
- Endpoint Detection & Response (EDR) Statistics
- Ethics And Compliance LMS Statistics
- Corporate Volunteering Platforms Statistics
- Email Anti-spam Statistics
- Course Authoring Statistics
- Digital Adoption Platforms Statistics
- cdc – https://emergency.cdc.gov/han/2021/han00453.asp
- alertmedia – https://www.alertmedia.com/emergency-notification-system/
- fcc – https://www.fcc.gov/consumers/guides/wireless-emergency-alerts-wea
- fema – https://www.fema.gov/emergency-managers/practitioners/integrated-public-alert-warning-system/public/wireless-emergency-alerts