Enterprise Mobility Management Statistics 2023: Facts about Enterprise Mobility Management outlines the context of what’s happening in the tech world.
LLCBuddy editorial team did hours of research, collected all important statistics on Enterprise Mobility Management, and shared those on this page. Our editorial team proofread these to make the data as accurate as possible. We believe you don’t need to check any other resources on the web for the same. You should get everything here only 🙂
Are you planning to form an LLC? Maybe for educational purposes, business research, or personal curiosity, whatever the reason is – it’s always a good idea to gather more information about tech topics like this.
How much of an impact will Enterprise Mobility Management Statistics have on your day-to-day? or the day-to-day of your LLC Business? How much does it matter directly or indirectly? You should get answers to all your questions here.
Please read the page carefully and don’t miss any words.
On this page, you’ll learn about the following:
Top Enterprise Mobility Management Statistics 2023☰ Use “CTRL+F” to quickly find statistics. There are total 29 Enterprise Mobility Management Statistics on this page 🙂
Enterprise Mobility Management “Latest” Statistics
- The enterprise mobility management market was estimated to be worth $5.79 billion in 2020 by Mordor Intelligence, and it is anticipated to grow to $11.96 billion by 2026.
- The International Data Corporation projects that during the following four years, the number of mobile employees in the U.S. will increase from $78.5 million in 2020 to 93.5 million in 2024.
- More than one in three 36% of firms gave workers access to corporate resources and systems through personal devices in addition to those that previously did so, according to the Verizon Mobile Security Index 2021 Report.
- At the conclusion of its prediction period, IDC anticipates that the proportion of mobile employees in the U.S. workforce will exceed 60%.
- A study found that the BYOD culture boosts staff productivity by 70% and contributes to higher customer satisfaction for the business.
- The amount of employee-owned mobile devices used in the workplace has decreased by 5% this year, according to Forrester Research, as more employers are ready to pay for devices or provide workers a stipend directly.
- A recent study by Forrester research of 2114 worldwide it executives found that 77% of telecom decision-makers want to extend their adoption of EMM in 2017.
- According to 451 Research, the combined sectors’ worldwide revenue from mam and mobile application platforms, or map, was $2.94 billion in 2016. By 2021, the combined industries are projected to reach around 10.2 billion.
- Upcoming Emma market global EMM sales are expected to increase by 25% annually through 2021, according to 451 Research, with total revenue expected to increase from $6.92 billion in 2017 to $16.29 billion in 2021.
- According to 451 Research, the MDM industry would expand at a compound annual growth rate of 18% through 2021.
- Brazil’s on-premise market is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 15% through 2026, driven by rigorous compliance regulations and growing organizational data security concerns.
- In 2019, North America’s business mobility management market accounted for a sizeable percentage with a share of over 35%.
- Around 50% of the corporate mobility market sales in japan were generated by the smartphones sector in 2019, driven by a change in regional businesses’ preferences for BYOD practices on smartphones.
- In Germany, the software component accounted for more than 75% of the market for business mobility management in 2019 and is expected to continue to expand steadily through 2026.
- To maintain market competitiveness and business continuity during the coronavirus scenario, it has been estimated that around 85% of all worldwide enterprises rely on their workers’ mobile devices.
- The enterprise mobility management industry was worth more than $3.5 billion in 2019 and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of more than 15% between 2020 and 2026.
- A growth rate of over 15% is anticipated for the on-premise deployment type in the Brazilian market by 2026 as a result of rigorous compliance regulations and growing business data security concerns.
- Between 2020 and 2026, it is anticipated that the size of the worldwide enterprise mobility management market will increase from $16.6 billion in 2020 to $63.6 billion by 2026 at a compound annual growth rate of 25.1%.
- The Enterprise Mobility Management market is growing at a rate of 12.84% per year between 2018 and 2028.
- The worldwide BYOD market will expand at a compound yearly growth rate CAGR of 16.7% to reach $180.8 billion by 2027.
- Nearly 65% of businesses claim to support Apple’s iOS, making it the most widely used operating system.
- 81.9% of businesses throughout the world think BYOD is a good approach for their company.
- 38.5% of businesses purchasing mobile applications have at least one mobile app designed for them, while 7.6% of corporations have created more than 20 applications.
- The market for enterprise mobility is growing by 2020; the size of the worldwide corporate mobility market is anticipated to reach $140 billion, increasing at a 15% CAGR.
- The advantages of enterprise mobility are many. The main reasons for a firm to become mobile include employee effectiveness (79%), cost savings (74%), customer interactions (72%), boosting sales (63%), and new product and service offerings (66%).
- Mobility is considered a key priority for businesses, and according to 63% of them, it will provide them with the largest competitive edge.
- Businesses use both internal and external growth techniques enterprises purchase and implement mobility solutions internally in 41.1% of cases, the use rate is 29.4% for external service providers, and 29.5% for internal and external assistance.
- Data security and user privacy issues were cited by 77% of survey respondents as the largest obstacle to developing and implementing a mobility strategy.
- Businesses are anticipated to spend more on mobility, from the current 5% to 10%-12% of overall IT investment, by 2020.
- Earned Value Management Statistics
- Pricing Statistics
- Document Creation Statistics
- Productivity Bots Statistics
- Dry Cleaning Statistics
- Enterprise Feedback Management Statistics
- Procure to Pay Statistics
- Document Scanning Statistics
- Proactive Notification Statistics
- E-commerce Fraud Protection Statistics
- Farm Management Statistics
- Drone Analytics Statistics
- Enterprise Mobility Management Statistics
- DNS Security Statistics
- PCB Design Statistics
- Enterprise App Store Statistics
- Dynamic Application Security Testing (DAST) Statistics
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) Statistics
- Event Registration and Ticketing Statistics
- Electronic Data Capture (EDC) Statistics
- Emergency Medical Services Statistics
- eDiscovery Statistics
- Process ERP Statistics
- Remote Monitoring & Management (RMM) Statistics
- Fire Department Statistics
- Real Estate Activities Management Statistics
- Relational Databases Statistics
- GRC Tools Statistics
- Golf Statistics
- Firewall Statistics
- SaaS Backup Statistics
- Property & Casualty Insurance Agency Management Statistics
- Provider Data Management (PDM) Statistics
- Risk-Based Authentication Statistics
- Foodservice Distribution Statistics
- Real Estate Portfolio Management Statistics
- Remote Desktop Statistics
- securityboulevard – https://securityboulevard.com/2021/09/enterprise-mobility-management-emm-the-essential-guide/
- alliedmarketresearch – https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/enterprise-mobility-management-market
- computerworld – https://www.computerworld.com/article/3230510/what-is-enterprise-mobility-management-emm.html
- gminsights – https://www.gminsights.com/industry-analysis/enterprise-mobility-management-market
- marketsandmarkets – https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/enterprise-mobility-management-market-31847012.html
- mordorintelligence – https://www.mordorintelligence.com/industry-reports/enterprise-mobility-management-market
- parallels – https://www.parallels.com/blogs/ras/enterprise-mobility-solutions/
- xcubelabs – https://www.xcubelabs.com/blog/enterprise-mobility/15-insightful-stats-on-enterprise-mobility/