Esports Management Statistics 2023: Facts about Esports Management outlines the context of what’s happening in the tech world.
LLCBuddy editorial team did hours of research, collected all important statistics on Esports Management, and shared those on this page. Our editorial team proofread these to make the data as accurate as possible. We believe you don’t need to check any other resources on the web for the same. You should get everything here only 🙂
Are you planning to form an LLC? Maybe for educational purposes, business research, or personal curiosity, whatever the reason is – it’s always a good idea to gather more information about tech topics like this.
How much of an impact will Esports Management Statistics have on your day-to-day? or the day-to-day of your LLC Business? How much does it matter directly or indirectly? You should get answers to all your questions here.
Please read the page carefully and don’t miss any words.
On this page, you’ll learn about the following:
Top Esports Management Statistics 2023☰ Use “CTRL+F” to quickly find statistics. There are total 35 Esports Management Statistics on this page 🙂
Esports Management “Latest” Statistics
- Eye fatigue (56%) was the most common complaint from eSport players, followed by neck and back pain (42%).
- 36% and 32% of eSport athletes reported having hand and wrist pain.
- By 2019, 427 million people will be watching eSports, which will reach a global audience of 1.1 billion by 2021, according to Newzoo, a market tracking company.
- Over $1.5 billion has been earned by players from prizes and sponsorships.
- The most well-known is “Twitch.com,” which streams more than 40% of all eSports competitions.
- Amazon paid $970 million in 2014 to acquire Twitch.
- In 2020, the global esports industry is expected to be worth $947.1 million.
- Global esports revenues are anticipated to reach $1,084 million in 2021, an increase of 14.5 percent year-over-year.
- It is anticipated that the combined value of the global esports market and games streaming will exceed $3.5 billion by 2025.
- In addition, it is anticipated that sponsorships and media rights will account for 75% of the total esports market revenue in 2021, which will amount to approximately $833.6 million.
- Based on advertising spending, the estimated size of the US esports market in 2020 is $196 million, which is $3 million less than the estimates made prior to the pandemic.
- In the meantime, 1.8 billion people across the globe were aware of esports in 2019.
- In 2024, the audience for competitive gaming is expected to reach 577.2 million, which is a CAGR of 7.7%.
- Over half of those who watch esports and gaming are located in Asia-Pacific.
- China is now home to the largest gaming and esports community in the world, and by 2020, the country is expected to have earned $375 million from esports.
- Esports are watched monthly by 26% of internet users in the nation.
- Experts anticipate a 10 percent increase in live-streaming audiences for the global games in 2021, reaching 728.8 million.
- The number of people who watch esports and games may finally reach one billion by 2025.
- There were 198 million people who were fans of esports in 2019, and that number increased to 223 million in 2020.
- Between the ages of 16 and 24, 32% of people worldwide who use the internet to watch esports tournaments.
- It should come as no surprise that 72% of esports fans in the United States are male.
- The average number of female esports fans worldwide in 2019 was 22%.
- In the third quarter of 2020, viewers collectively watched 7.46 billion hours of esports and games live-streaming content—a 91.8 percent increase from the previous quarter.
- It’s interesting to note that YouTube Gaming saw the greatest increase in watch hours—156 million more hours in Q3 2020 than in Q2 2020.
- Twitch (1.6 billion hours), YouTube (517 million hours), and Facebook Gaming (280 million hours) will be the most popular live-streaming platforms as of August 2020.
- According to the most recent data, Twitch receives 26.5 million visitors each day.
- According to Newzoo’s adjusted figures for 2019, the total audience was 397.8 million, with 200.8 million occasional viewers and 197 million eSports enthusiasts.
- Newzoo anticipated that its growth would continue into 2021, increasing by 8.7% year-over-year to a total of 474.0 million eSports viewers and 240.0 million occasional viewers.
- According to Newzoo’s forecast, the eSports community’s Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) from 2019 to 2024 will be approximately 7.7%.
- Up until 2018, the previous Newzoo analysis revealed an average annual increase in eSports revenue of more than 30%.
- There were 5591 tournaments with prize money totaling $236,221,114 in 2019.
- Between 2020 and 2025, eSports and video games are anticipated to expand by 6%.
- With a prize pool of $US40,018,400, the International 2021 in Bucharest, Romania, holds the record for both the highest individual prize pool and the highest team prize pool.
- Worldwide, 532 million people will watch esports in 2022.
- Esports viewers in the United States, according to Insider Intelligence, will reach 34.8 million in 2026 from 29.8 million in 2022.
- Email Template Builder Statistics
- Emergency Management Statistics
- Event Marketing Statistics
- Expert Networks Statistics
- Education Finance Statistics
- Email Archiving Statistics
- Email Verification Statistics
- Drop Shipping Statistics
- Education ERP Systems Statistics
- Patient Identity Resolution Statistics
- Email Signature Statistics
- Email Deliverability Statistics
- Email Statistics
- ERP Systems Statistics
- Passwordless Authentication Statistics
- Enterprise IT Management Statistics
- Pet Sitting and Daycare Statistics
- Promotional Product Management Statistics
- Domain Registration Providers Statistics
- Education HR Statistics
- Professional Services Automation Statistics
- Private Duty Home Care Statistics
- PHP Web Frameworks Statistics
- Energy Management Statistics
- PC Backup Statistics
- Payroll Services Providers Statistics
- Photo Management Statistics
- Pharmaceutical Distribution Statistics
- E-Commerce Search Statistics
- PLM Statistics
- Pest Control Statistics
- Production Management Statistics
- eSports Management Statistics
- Project Cost Management Statistics
- Employee Scheduling Statistics
- Print Fulfillment Statistics
- Diversity Recruiting Statistics
- Product Management Statistics
- Precision Agriculture Statistics
- Patient Scheduling Statistics
- bmj – https://bmjopensem.bmj.com/content/5/1/e000467
- financesonline – https://financesonline.com/esports-statistics/
- influencermarketinghub – https://influencermarketinghub.com/esports-stats/
- insiderintelligence – https://www.insiderintelligence.com/insights/esports-ecosystem-market-report/