At LLCBuddy, we don't just offer information; we provide a curated experience backed by extensive research and expertise. Led by Steve Goldstein, a seasoned expert in the LLC formation sector, our platform is built on years of hands-on experience and a deep understanding of the nuances involved in establishing and running an LLC. We've navigated the intricacies of the industry, sifted through the complexities, and packaged our knowledge into a comprehensive, user-friendly guide. Our commitment is to empower you with reliable, up-to-date, and actionable insights, ensuring you make informed decisions. With LLCBuddy, you're not just getting a tutorial; you're gaining a trustworthy partner for your entrepreneurial journey.
Kansas Agriculture Statistics 2023: Facts about Agriculture in Kansas reflect the current socio-economic condition of the state.
LLCBuddy editorial team did hours of research, collected all important statistics on Kansas Agriculture, and shared those on this page. Our editorial team proofread these to make the data as accurate as possible. We believe you don’t need to check any other resources on the web for the same. You should get everything here only 🙂
Are you planning to start a Kansas LLC business in 2023? Maybe for educational purposes, business research, or personal curiosity, whatever it is – it’s always a good idea to gather more information.
How much of an impact will Kansas Agriculture Statistics have on your day-to-day? or the day-to-day of your LLC Business? How much does it matter directly or indirectly? You should get answers to all your questions here.
Please read the page carefully and don’t miss any words.
On this page, you’ll learn about the following:
Top Kansas Agriculture Statistics 2023☰ Use “CTRL+F” to quickly find statistics. There are total 10 Kansas Agriculture Statistics on this page 🙂
Kansas Agriculture “Latest” Facts
- Kansas is the #1 state producing wheat, accounting for 15% of the nation’s entire harvest.
- 95% of Kansas’s wheat field is planted with hard red winter wheat, a hardy, multipurpose type that dominates the landscape with its strong, tannish tassels and accounts for 40% of all Hard Red Winter crops grown in America.
- In Kansas, the agricultural sector employs over 254,000 individuals or over 13% of all workers.
- Over 238,000 employees, or nearly 12% of all occupations in Kansas, are supported by the agricultural industry via direct, indirect, and induced impact professions.
- There was a 23% growth in Kansas’ winter wheat, making it the leading state producer.
- Agriculture contributes over 40% of Kansas’s total economy.
- Kansas ranked 2nd in the silage production of sorghum, which accounts for about 64% of the country’s grain sorghum.
- Raising calves and cattle accounts for over 60% of Kansas’s total agriculture production.
- Wheat is the largest crop in Kansas, accounting for about 12% of the total agriculture production in the state.
- 9% of the total revenue in the agriculture sector in Kansas is corn.
- netstate –
- thecounter –
- aghires –
- ks –