At LLCBuddy, we don't just offer information; we provide a curated experience backed by extensive research and expertise. Led by Steve Goldstein, a seasoned expert in the LLC formation sector, our platform is built on years of hands-on experience and a deep understanding of the nuances involved in establishing and running an LLC. We've navigated the intricacies of the industry, sifted through the complexities, and packaged our knowledge into a comprehensive, user-friendly guide. Our commitment is to empower you with reliable, up-to-date, and actionable insights, ensuring you make informed decisions. With LLCBuddy, you're not just getting a tutorial; you're gaining a trustworthy partner for your entrepreneurial journey.
Kansas Bar Exam Statistics 2023: Facts about Bar Exam in Kansas reflect the current socio-economic condition of the state.
LLCBuddy editorial team did hours of research, collected all important statistics on Kansas Bar Exam, and shared those on this page. Our editorial team proofread these to make the data as accurate as possible. We believe you don’t need to check any other resources on the web for the same. You should get everything here only 🙂
Are you planning to start a Kansas LLC business in 2023? Maybe for educational purposes, business research, or personal curiosity, whatever it is – it’s always a good idea to gather more information.
How much of an impact will Kansas Bar Exam Statistics have on your day-to-day? or the day-to-day of your LLC Business? How much does it matter directly or indirectly? You should get answers to all your questions here.
Please read the page carefully and don’t miss any words.
On this page, you’ll learn about the following:
Top Kansas Bar Exam Statistics 2023☰ Use “CTRL+F” to quickly find statistics. There are total 21 Kansas Bar Exam Statistics on this page 🙂
Kansas Bar Exam “Latest” Statistics
- Ten states had bar passage rates above 70% (Nebraska, Idaho, Kansas, Utah, Oregon, Montana, New Mexico, Iowa, Texas, and Oklahoma).
- To pass the Kansas bar exam, which is the Uniform Bar Exam (“UBE”), you have to score at least 266 on a 400-point scale, the equivalent of 133 on a 200-point scale.
- 98.2% of KU Law’s first time test takers in Kansas passed the Kansas bar exam in 2021, ranking the institution 20.4% above the state’s average.
- KU Law ranks 57 in terms of bar passage rate among first-time test takers (86.0%), and it outperforms by +4.5% the state of Kansas’s overall bar passage rate of 81.5%.
- The passing percentage for the New York bar test, which serves as a decent middle ground standard, is 61% while Kansas has a 75% passing percentage.
- According to a Reuters Investigation, KU law has the 11th highest first-time bar test success percentage nationwide.
- In Missouri, all graduates of KU law who took the Missouri bar test for the first time in 2021 passed it with a perfect score.
- According to Superior Court Rule 304(f), each candidate must pass the written bar examination with a minimum combined score of 70% or higher on the MBE and essay sections, and a minimum scaled score of 75 on the MPRE in order to pass.
- In Kansas, 98.2% of KU Law first-time test takers passed the Kansas bar exam in July, ranking the school 19.3% above the Kansas average.
- In July 2022 Kansas Bar exam, Kansas had a bar pass percentage of 75%, 81% of them were first-timer, and 8% of them were repeaters. The results were taken last September 6, 2022.
- In February 2022 Kansas Bar exam, Kansas had a bar pass percentage of 68%, 78% of them were first-timer, and 57% of them were repeaters. The results were taken last April 5, 2022.
- In July 2021 Kansas Bar exam, Kansas had a bar pass percentage of 75.63%, 78.91% of them were first-timer, and 38.46% of them were repeaters.
- The Kansas bar exam pass rates for total takers falls between 79% – 90%. First-time takers have pass rates of 82% – 93%. Repeat takers have lower pass rates of 33% – 65%.
- Nearly 96% of KU Law graduates who took a bar exam for the first time during the 2021 calendar year passed, according to data recently released by the American Bar Association.
- Last year, KU Bar exam has a state passing rate of 77.8% and it has a percentage rate for first-timer of 98.15%, 53 out of 54 first-timer bar examinees passed.
Kansas Bar Exam “Exam” Statistics
- In February 2019, Kanas Bar exam pass rate was 82% while in the July 2019 Kansas Bar exam, the percentage was 85%.
- For first time exam takers in Missouri, the average pass percentage was 83.2% while KU Laws’ 10% success rate was 16.8% higher.
Kansas Bar Exam “Test” Statistics
- The Board of Bar Examiners automatically analyzes and regrades the top 15% of the failed applicants’ essay responses after the tests have been assessed but before the dissemination of the grading results.
Kansas Bar Exam “Other” Statistics
- The Kansas Board of Law Examiners combines these scores: the Multistate Performance Test (“MPT”) weighted 20%, the Multistate Essay Exam (“MEE”) weighted 30%, and the Multistate Bar Exam (“MBE”) weighted 50%.
- The state’s overall first-time pass rate was 78.9%, according to information gathered with KU Law administrators by the Kansas Board of Law Examiners.
- For First-timer who have taken the 2017 Kansas Bar Exam, 119 out of 146 passed, with a percentage of 81.51%.
- Alabama Bar Exam Statistics
- Alaska Bar Exam Statistics
- Arizona Bar Exam Statistics
- Arkansas Bar Exam Statistics
- California Bar Exam Statistics
- Colorado Bar Exam Statistics
- Connecticut Bar Exam Statistics
- Delaware Bar Exam Statistics
- Florida Bar Exam Statistics
- Georgia Bar Exam Statistics
- Hawaii Bar Exam Statistics
- Idaho Bar Exam Statistics
- Illinois Bar Exam Statistics
- Indiana Bar Exam Statistics
- Iowa Bar Exam Statistics
- Kansas Bar Exam Statistics
- Kentucky Bar Exam Statistics
- Louisiana Bar Exam Statistics
- Maine Bar Exam Statistics
- Maryland Bar Exam Statistics
- Massachusetts Bar Exam Statistics
- Michigan Bar Exam Statistics
- Minnesota Bar Exam Statistics
- Mississippi Bar Exam Statistics
- Missouri Bar Exam Statistics
- Montana Bar Exam Statistics
- Nebraska Bar Exam Statistics
- Nevada Bar Exam Statistics
- New Hampshire Bar Exam Statistics
- New Jersey Bar Exam Statistics
- New Mexico Bar Exam Statistics
- New York Bar Exam Statistics
- North Carolina Bar Exam Statistics
- North Dakota Bar Exam Statistics
- Ohio Bar Exam Statistics
- Oklahoma Bar Exam Statistics
- Oregon Bar Exam Statistics
- Pennsylvania Bar Exam Statistics
- Rhode Island Bar Exam Statistics
- South Carolina Bar Exam Statistics
- South Dakota Bar Exam Statistics
- Tennessee Bar Exam Statistics
- Texas Bar Exam Statistics
- Utah Bar Exam Statistics
- Vermont Bar Exam Statistics
- Virginia Bar Exam Statistics
- Washington Bar Exam Statistics
- West Virginia Bar Exam Statistics
- Wisconsin Bar Exam Statistics
- Wyoming Bar Exam Statistics
- District of Columbia Bar Exam Statistics
- lawschooli –
- reuters –
- ku –
- ilrg –
- ku –
- jdadvising –
- ku –
- ibarexam –
- ncbex –
- quimbee –