Louisiana Agriculture Statistics 2023: Facts about Agriculture in Louisiana reflect the current socio-economic condition of the state.
LLCBuddy editorial team did hours of research, collected all important statistics on Louisiana Agriculture, and shared those on this page. Our editorial team proofread these to make the data as accurate as possible. We believe you don’t need to check any other resources on the web for the same. You should get everything here only 🙂
Are you planning to start a Louisiana LLC business in 2023? Maybe for educational purposes, business research, or personal curiosity, whatever it is – it’s always a good idea to gather more information.
How much of an impact will Louisiana Agriculture Statistics have on your day-to-day? or the day-to-day of your LLC Business? How much does it matter directly or indirectly? You should get answers to all your questions here.
Please read the page carefully and don’t miss any words.
On this page, you’ll learn about the following:
Top Louisiana Agriculture Statistics 2023☰ Use “CTRL+F” to quickly find statistics. There are total 7 Louisiana Agriculture Statistics on this page 🙂
Louisiana Agriculture “Latest” Facts
- Nearly 66% of college graduates from the class of 2018 have student debt, while the proportion varies by institution.
- Louisiana has 500 aquaculture farms and sold 90.6 million worth of aquaculture goods, making the latter particularly pertinent.
- There were 3.59 million turtles grown on 72 farms in the united states, according to the census of aquaculture. Louisiana accounted for 62% of all of these turtles raised or 2.21 million turtles on 25 farms.
- At Louisiana State University, around 35% of students borrowed money, with a yearly average of $7,615.
- The Pelican State, which according to the NOAA, has the third longest coastline in the country with a length of 7,721 miles, is home to 41% of the nation’s wetlands.
- Sales of crustaceans in the U.S. reached 84.9 million in 2013, with Louisiana accounting for 42% of all sales.
- There were 62.6 million alligator sales in the U.S., of which 35.6 million, or 57%, were from Louisiana production.
- collegefactual – https://www.collegefactual.com/colleges/louisiana-state-university-and-agricultural-and-mechanical-college/
- usda – https://www.usda.gov/media/blog/2015/04/16/bayou-state-louisiana-agriculture-keeps-rising
- farmflavor – https://farmflavor.com/louisiana-agriculture/