At LLCBuddy, we don't just offer information; we provide a curated experience backed by extensive research and expertise. Led by Steve Goldstein, a seasoned expert in the LLC formation sector, our platform is built on years of hands-on experience and a deep understanding of the nuances involved in establishing and running an LLC. We've navigated the intricacies of the industry, sifted through the complexities, and packaged our knowledge into a comprehensive, user-friendly guide. Our commitment is to empower you with reliable, up-to-date, and actionable insights, ensuring you make informed decisions. With LLCBuddy, you're not just getting a tutorial; you're gaining a trustworthy partner for your entrepreneurial journey.
Massachusetts Bar Exam Statistics 2023: Facts about Bar Exam in Massachusetts reflect the current socio-economic condition of the state.
LLCBuddy editorial team did hours of research, collected all important statistics on Massachusetts Bar Exam, and shared those on this page. Our editorial team proofread these to make the data as accurate as possible. We believe you don’t need to check any other resources on the web for the same. You should get everything here only 🙂
Are you planning to start a Massachusetts LLC business in 2023? Maybe for educational purposes, business research, or personal curiosity, whatever it is – it’s always a good idea to gather more information.
How much of an impact will Massachusetts Bar Exam Statistics have on your day-to-day? or the day-to-day of your LLC Business? How much does it matter directly or indirectly? You should get answers to all your questions here.
Please read the page carefully and don’t miss any words.
On this page, you’ll learn about the following:
Top Massachusetts Bar Exam Statistics 2023☰ Use “CTRL+F” to quickly find statistics. There are total 16 Massachusetts Bar Exam Statistics on this page 🙂
Massachusetts Bar Exam “Latest” Statistics
- Statistics released by the Massachusetts Board of Bar examiners on Monday show that just 69.2% of test takers passed the bar exam in July.
- The passing percentage for the New York bar test, which serves as a decent middle ground standard, is 61% while Massachusetts has a passing percentage of 63.94%.
- Typically, the pass rates for the Massachusetts bar exam vary from 54% to 86% for all test takers, 69% to 94% for first timers, and 24% to 52% for repeat test takers.
- A total of 396 examinees sat for the February 2022 Massachusetts bar examination, of whom 43.9% passed. There were 171 first time takers, of whom 62% passed the exam.
- 162 out of 378 Maryland bar exam test takers in February 2021 has a total passing percentage of 42.9% while the Massachusetts bar exam has an overall passing percentage of 43.4% (204/277).
- 45 out of 79 Vermont test takers in February 2021 has a total passing percentage of 57% while the Massachusetts bar exam has an overall passing percentage of 43.4% (204/277)
- In order to pass the Massachusetts bar exam, an examinee needs to score a 270/400 (135 out of 200-point scale).
Massachusetts Bar Exam “Examination” Statistics
- The Uniform Bar Exam (UBE) is administered twice each year in Massachusetts (in February, and July). The examination is administered over two days, in four, three-hour sessions. The UBE has three parts: the Multistate Bar Exam (MBE), the Multistate Essay Exam (MEE), and the Multistate Performance Test (MPT).
- A total of 1,377 examinees sat for the July 2019 Massachusetts Bar examination, of whom 985 (71.5%) passed. There were 1151 first time takers, of whom 939 (81.6%) passed the exam.
Massachusetts Bar Exam “Exam” Statistics
- In February 2022, Massachusetts Bar exam overall pass rate was 44%, 62% first-timers, and 30% repeaters.
- While 79.8% of test takers succeeded on their first attempt this past summer, the total success percentage for the July 2016 Massachusetts exam administration was 70.8% .
- 71.5% of test takers who took the exam in July passed, according to information released on Monday by the Massachusetts Bar of Board examiners.
- The Board of Bar examiners automatically analyzes and regrades the top 15% of the failed applicants’ essay responses after the tests have been assessed but before the dissemination of the grading results.
- In February 2022 Massachusetts Bar exam, the overall passing rate was 44% with first timer percentage of 62%, and repeater percentage of 30%. The results were posted last April 28, 2022.
Massachusetts Bar Exam “Test” Statistics
- The passing percentage for first-time test takers in the state has also been steadily declining since 2010, with the exception of what seems to be an outlier in July 2013, when 91.0% of test.
Massachusetts Bar Exam “Other” Statistics
- The Multistate Bar Exam (“MBE”) counts for 50%. The Multistate Essay Exam (“MEE”) questions count for 30% and the Multistate Performance Test (“MPT”) questions count for 20%.
- Alabama Bar Exam Statistics
- Alaska Bar Exam Statistics
- Arizona Bar Exam Statistics
- Arkansas Bar Exam Statistics
- California Bar Exam Statistics
- Colorado Bar Exam Statistics
- Connecticut Bar Exam Statistics
- Delaware Bar Exam Statistics
- Florida Bar Exam Statistics
- Georgia Bar Exam Statistics
- Hawaii Bar Exam Statistics
- Idaho Bar Exam Statistics
- Illinois Bar Exam Statistics
- Indiana Bar Exam Statistics
- Iowa Bar Exam Statistics
- Kansas Bar Exam Statistics
- Kentucky Bar Exam Statistics
- Louisiana Bar Exam Statistics
- Maine Bar Exam Statistics
- Maryland Bar Exam Statistics
- Massachusetts Bar Exam Statistics
- Michigan Bar Exam Statistics
- Minnesota Bar Exam Statistics
- Mississippi Bar Exam Statistics
- Missouri Bar Exam Statistics
- Montana Bar Exam Statistics
- Nebraska Bar Exam Statistics
- Nevada Bar Exam Statistics
- New Hampshire Bar Exam Statistics
- New Jersey Bar Exam Statistics
- New Mexico Bar Exam Statistics
- New York Bar Exam Statistics
- North Carolina Bar Exam Statistics
- North Dakota Bar Exam Statistics
- Ohio Bar Exam Statistics
- Oklahoma Bar Exam Statistics
- Oregon Bar Exam Statistics
- Pennsylvania Bar Exam Statistics
- Rhode Island Bar Exam Statistics
- South Carolina Bar Exam Statistics
- South Dakota Bar Exam Statistics
- Tennessee Bar Exam Statistics
- Texas Bar Exam Statistics
- Utah Bar Exam Statistics
- Vermont Bar Exam Statistics
- Virginia Bar Exam Statistics
- Washington Bar Exam Statistics
- West Virginia Bar Exam Statistics
- Wisconsin Bar Exam Statistics
- Wyoming Bar Exam Statistics
- District of Columbia Bar Exam Statistics
- typepad –
- lawschooli –
- ibarexam –
- abovethelaw –
- bizjournals –
- jdadvising –
- adaptibar –
- crushendo –
- typepad –
- mass –
- ncbex –
- reuters –