At LLCBuddy, we don't just offer information; we provide a curated experience backed by extensive research and expertise. Led by Steve Goldstein, a seasoned expert in the LLC formation sector, our platform is built on years of hands-on experience and a deep understanding of the nuances involved in establishing and running an LLC. We've navigated the intricacies of the industry, sifted through the complexities, and packaged our knowledge into a comprehensive, user-friendly guide. Our commitment is to empower you with reliable, up-to-date, and actionable insights, ensuring you make informed decisions. With LLCBuddy, you're not just getting a tutorial; you're gaining a trustworthy partner for your entrepreneurial journey.
Massachusetts Covid Statistics 2023: Facts about Covid in Massachusetts reflect the current socio-economic condition of the state.
LLCBuddy editorial team did hours of research, collected all important statistics on Massachusetts Covid, and shared those on this page. Our editorial team proofread these to make the data as accurate as possible. We believe you don’t need to check any other resources on the web for the same. You should get everything here only 🙂
Are you planning to start a Massachusetts LLC business in 2023? Maybe for educational purposes, business research, or personal curiosity, whatever it is – it’s always a good idea to gather more information.
How much of an impact will Massachusetts Covid Statistics have on your day-to-day? or the day-to-day of your LLC Business? How much does it matter directly or indirectly? You should get answers to all your questions here.
Please read the page carefully and don’t miss any words.
On this page, you’ll learn about the following:
Top Massachusetts Covid Statistics 2023☰ Use “CTRL+F” to quickly find statistics. There are total 13 Massachusetts Covid Statistics on this page 🙂
Massachusetts Covid “Latest” Statistics
- During July 2021, 469 instances of COVID-19 were found among Massachusetts people in connection with various summer festivals and big public gatherings in a town in Barnstable County, Massachusetts.
- Vaccination coverage among eligible Massachusetts people is 69% across the state.
- In Massachusetts, over three-quarters (346; 74% of cases) occurred in people who were completely vaccinated or had received a single dose of the Janssen [Johnson & Johnson] vaccine 14 days before exposure.
- On July 3, 2021, the Massachusetts Department of Public Health reported a 14-day average COVID-19 incidence of zero incidents per 100,000 people per day among Barnstable County inhabitants.
- Among the 469 instances in Massachusetts citizens, 346 (74%) were fully vaccinated individuals; 301 (87%) were male, with a median age of 42 years.
- Pfizer-BioNTech (159; 46%), Moderna (131; 38%), and Janssen (56; 16%) provided vaccines to those who had a breakthrough infection in Massachusetts.
- In the general population of Massachusetts, 56% had got Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine goods, 38% had received Moderna vaccine products, and 7% had received Janssen vaccine products.
- 274 (79%) of those with a breakthrough infection reported signs or symptoms, with cough, headache, sore throat, myalgia, and fever being the most prevalent.
- Massachusetts’s all-time confirmed cases of COVID-19 is 2,154,886.
- Massachusetts’s all-time death cases from COVID-19 is 22,940.
- The number of vaccine doses administered in Massachusetts is 17,765,199.
- 5,778,917 individuals in Massachusetts have been fully vaccinated.
- The number of people that are vaccinated in Massachusetts comprises 84.36% of the entire state population.
- Alabama Covid Statistics
- Alaska Covid Statistics
- Arizona Covid Statistics
- Arkansas Covid Statistics
- California Covid Statistics
- Colorado Covid Statistics
- Connecticut Covid Statistics
- Delaware Covid Statistics
- Georgia Covid Statistics
- Hawaii Covid Statistics
- Idaho Covid Statistics
- Illinois Covid Statistics
- Indiana Covid Statistics
- Iowa Covid Statistics
- Kansas Covid Statistics
- Maine Covid Statistics
- Maryland Covid Statistics
- Massachusetts Covid Statistics
- Michigan Covid Statistics
- Mississippi Covid Statistics
- Missouri Covid Statistics
- Montana Covid Statistics
- Nebraska Covid Statistics
- Nevada Covid Statistics
- New Hampshire Covid Statistics
- New Jersey Covid Statistics
- New Mexico Covid Statistics
- New York Covid Statistics
- North Carolina Covid Statistics
- North Dakota Covid Statistics
- Oklahoma Covid Statistics
- Rhode Island Covid Statistics
- South Carolina Covid Statistics
- South Dakota Covid Statistics
- Tennessee Covid Statistics
- Texas Covid Statistics
- Utah Covid Statistics
- Vermont Covid Statistics
- Virginia Covid Statistics
- Washington Covid Statistics
- West Virginia Covid Statistics
- Wisconsin Covid Statistics
- Wyoming Covid Statistics
- District of Columbia Covid Statistics
- cdc –
- jhu –