At LLCBuddy, we don't just offer information; we provide a curated experience backed by extensive research and expertise. Led by Steve Goldstein, a seasoned expert in the LLC formation sector, our platform is built on years of hands-on experience and a deep understanding of the nuances involved in establishing and running an LLC. We've navigated the intricacies of the industry, sifted through the complexities, and packaged our knowledge into a comprehensive, user-friendly guide. Our commitment is to empower you with reliable, up-to-date, and actionable insights, ensuring you make informed decisions. With LLCBuddy, you're not just getting a tutorial; you're gaining a trustworthy partner for your entrepreneurial journey.
Michigan Bullying Statistics 2023: Facts about Bullying in Michigan reflect the current socio-economic condition of the state.
LLCBuddy editorial team did hours of research, collected all important statistics on Michigan Bullying, and shared those on this page. Our editorial team proofread these to make the data as accurate as possible. We believe you don’t need to check any other resources on the web for the same. You should get everything here only 🙂
Are you planning to start a Michigan LLC business in 2023? Maybe for educational purposes, business research, or personal curiosity, whatever it is – it’s always a good idea to gather more information.
How much of an impact will Michigan Bullying Statistics have on your day-to-day? or the day-to-day of your LLC Business? How much does it matter directly or indirectly? You should get answers to all your questions here.
Please read the page carefully and don’t miss any words.
On this page, you’ll learn about the following:
Top Michigan Bullying Statistics 2023☰ Use “CTRL+F” to quickly find statistics. There are total 23 Michigan Bullying Statistics on this page 🙂
Michigan Bullying “Latest” Statistics
- 75% of all victims of cyberbullying were harassed on Facebook, compared to just 24% on Twitter and Instagram.
- According to a Wallethub analysis to determine the states where bullying is most prevalent, Michigan ranks ninth out of the top 10 states with bullying issues.
- According to research, 43% of transgender adolescents have experienced bullying on school grounds.
- According to the recent Statista survey, more than 18% of Michigan high school students have experienced cyberbullying.
- Michigan ranked 25 in terms of states with the biggest bullying problems with a score of 43.32.
Michigan Bullying “Bully” Statistics
- In a study from WalletHub that analyzed trends nationwide, Michigan ranks as the worst state in the country for bullying.
- Among key findings, Michigan was found to rank third for highest percentage (25%) of high school students bullied on school property.
- Participants’ personal experiences of bullying were directly related to CLABSI (95% credible interval, CI [0.017, 0.212] but not to the other patient adverse events.
- 139 nurses (36.9%) reported having personally experienced bullying and 191 (51.5%) reported having witnessed someone else being bullied in the past 6 months.
- Gov. Rick Snyder signed a bill requiring Michigan school districts to include cyberbullying in their anti-bullying policies and report bullying data to the state in January 2015.
- The personal-finance website WalletHub’s analysis of 2016’s States with the Biggest Bullying Problems identified Michigan as the state where bullying is most pervasive.
Michigan Bullying “Other” Statistics
- 4% of students said they had received threats of danger, and 2% each said someone had attempted to force them to do something they didn’t want to do or had purposefully ruined their property.
- Other students, including 10.4% of Detroit public high school students and 8.2% of all Michigan high school students, report skipping class because they feel uncomfortable.
- In 2017, more than 1 in 10 Detroit public high school students reported being bullied both in person and online (15.7% and 11.7% , respectively).
- One out of every five students between the ages of 12 and 18 have been bullied according to a recent national study limber stated.
- A recent Statista survey put Michigan as having the fifth-highest rate of online bullying of all states. The survey found that over 18% of high school students in Michigan had experienced electronic bullying. In contrast, the national average for cyberbullying was 15.7%.
- Michigan was named the state with the “biggest bullying problem” in the United States on 2019.
- Alarmingly, 65% of Michigan high school students and 7.7% of Detroit public high school students both reported being threatened or hurt with a weapon while attending school.
- According to a 2018 Mackinac Center for Public policy poll, 21% of Michigan public charter school parents cited the safety of their child’s former school as one of the primary reasons they chose a charter school.
- 62% of children in the Detroit public schools community district missed at least 18 days of school during the 2018–2019 academic year and were classified as “chronically absent”.
- 25% of Michigan’s public school teachers are regarded as habitually absentee, missing at least 10 days of instruction annually.
- LGTBQ students are more likely to encounter victimization violence and suicidality, according to an HRC review of the 2015 and 2017 statistics.
- A National Association of Secondary School principals research estimates that reduced enrollment and different forms of disciplinary action may cost an average public school more than $2.3 million in lost financing and expenditures.
- Alabama Bullying Statistics
- Alaska Bullying Statistics
- Arizona Bullying Statistics
- Arkansas Bullying Statistics
- California Bullying Statistics
- Colorado Bullying Statistics
- Connecticut Bullying Statistics
- Florida Bullying Statistics
- Georgia Bullying Statistics
- Hawaii Bullying Statistics
- Idaho Bullying Statistics
- Illinois Bullying Statistics
- Indiana Bullying Statistics
- Kansas Bullying Statistics
- Louisiana Bullying Statistics
- Maine Bullying Statistics
- Massachusetts Bullying Statistics
- Michigan Bullying Statistics
- Minnesota Bullying Statistics
- Mississippi Bullying Statistics
- Missouri Bullying Statistics
- Montana Bullying Statistics
- Nebraska Bullying Statistics
- Nevada Bullying Statistics
- New Hampshire Bullying Statistics
- New Jersey Bullying Statistics
- New York Bullying Statistics
- North Carolina Bullying Statistics
- North Dakota Bullying Statistics
- Oklahoma Bullying Statistics
- Oregon Bullying Statistics
- Pennsylvania Bullying Statistics
- Rhode Island Bullying Statistics
- South Carolina Bullying Statistics
- South Dakota Bullying Statistics
- Tennessee Bullying Statistics
- Texas Bullying Statistics
- Utah Bullying Statistics
- Virginia Bullying Statistics
- Washington Bullying Statistics
- West Virginia Bullying Statistics
- District of Columbia Bullying Statistics
- minclaw –
- wxyz –
- hrc –
- freep –
- msu –
- thenewsherald –
- ed –
- independent –
- lansingstatejournal –