At LLCBuddy, we don't just offer information; we provide a curated experience backed by extensive research and expertise. Led by Steve Goldstein, a seasoned expert in the LLC formation sector, our platform is built on years of hands-on experience and a deep understanding of the nuances involved in establishing and running an LLC. We've navigated the intricacies of the industry, sifted through the complexities, and packaged our knowledge into a comprehensive, user-friendly guide. Our commitment is to empower you with reliable, up-to-date, and actionable insights, ensuring you make informed decisions. With LLCBuddy, you're not just getting a tutorial; you're gaining a trustworthy partner for your entrepreneurial journey.
Network Automation Statistics 2023: Facts about Network Automation outlines the context of what’s happening in the tech world.
LLCBuddy editorial team did hours of research, collected all important statistics on Network Automation, and shared those on this page. Our editorial team proofread these to make the data as accurate as possible. We believe you don’t need to check any other resources on the web for the same. You should get everything here only 🙂
Are you planning to form an LLC? Maybe for educational purposes, business research, or personal curiosity, whatever the reason is – it’s always a good idea to gather more information about tech topics like this.
How much of an impact will Network Automation Statistics have on your day-to-day? or the day-to-day of your LLC Business? How much does it matter directly or indirectly? You should get answers to all your questions here.
Please read the page carefully and don’t miss any words.
On this page, you’ll learn about the following:
Top Network Automation Statistics 2023☰ Use “CTRL+F” to quickly find statistics. There are total 39 Network Automation Statistics on this page 🙂
Network Automation “Latest” Statistics
- The projected number of mobile 5G subscribers is predicted to increase from 3 million in 2021 to 325 million by 2025, according to a research by Ericsson.
- By 2022, 92% of the local population will use the internet, according to the Cisco Annual Internet Report.
- According to an IDC survey, firms employing Juniper network automation solutions reduced their networking expenditures by 33%.
- By 2023, 40% of all business workloads, up from 20% in 2020, will be deployed in cloud infrastructure and platform services.
- By 2023, AIOps will be used by 40% of product and platform teams in DevOps pipelines, cutting unexpected downtime by 20%.
- By 2024, 25% of traditional large enterprise CIOs will be held accountable for digital business operational results, effectively becoming “COO by proxy”.
- In order to combat the exponential expansion of data that is projected to surpass current storage technologies by 2024, 30% of digital organizations will demand DNA storage experiments.
- To support mission critical data and analytics exchange and governance, 75% of enterprises will have implemented numerous data hubs by 2024.
- By 2024, 80% of hyper automation products will have little industry specific depth, necessitating further investment in the integration and development of IP curated data architecture.
- Digital workplace service professionals will be able to devote 30% less time to endpoint maintenance and repair by 2024.
- By 2024, more than 70% of the large global enterprises will have over 70 concurrent hype automation initiatives mandating governance or facing significant instability.
- With the help of new operational procedures and hyper automation technology, businesses will reduce operational expenses by 30% by 2024.
- Organizations with it teams who comprehend consumer demands will perform 20% better on customer experience measures by 2024.
- By expanding into paid virtual encounters by 2025, 40% of physical experience based enterprises will boost their financial performance and outperform rivals.
- Compared to less than 10% in 2025, 50% of businesses will have developed artificial intelligence orchestration platforms.
- Over 20% of all goods will be produced, packaged, distributed, and delivered by 2025 without being touched.
- In order to enable revolutionary business models, by 2025, more than 50% of enterprises will adopt a dispersed cloud option at their preferred location.
- By the end of 2023, hyperscale cloud providers will offer and manage 20% of deployed edge computing platforms, up from less than 1% in the previous year.
- Due to the increasing usage of cloud native apps and infrastructure, Gartner anticipates that by 2024, more than 75% of big organizations in developed countries would employ container management.
- Due to significant investments made by businesses in legacy hardware network infrastructure and their unwillingness to quickly switch to virtual network models, the physical network sector in China accounted for more than 55% of the revenue share in 2021.
- Hyperautomation is also being fueled by technological advancement by 2023, Gartner predicts that businesses will be able to do a whole 25% more jobs.
- The global network automation market is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate of 49% over the forecast period 2017.
- The size of the worldwide network automation market is anticipated to rise significantly, with a spectacular CAGR of 24.2% between 2020 and 2027, to reach $22.58 billion.
- The market share of intent based networking software, which held about 20% in Canada in 2021, will grow as a result of the rising need for proactive monitoring and predictive automation.
- The network automation market was valued at $14.56 billion in 2021, and it is expected to reach a value of $48.39 billion by 2027, registering a CAGR of 22.49% during 2023.
- About 65% of the Indian market for on premise network automation would be driven by the growing need to stop data theft and security problems in public clouds in 2021.
- 30% of IT operations activities will be shifted from support to continuous engineering by 2024.
- When planning and evaluating data center network automation, technology organizations most often struggle to understand how it will interact with other tools and management systems (39%).
- Up to 95% of network modifications are carried out manually, resulting in operating expenditures that are two to three times greater than the network’s cost.
- About 40% of polled said that connected gadgets make it simple for them to access sensitive and vital information anywhere, at any time.
- According to cisco, over 95% of network-related jobs are carried out manually, which results in operating expenses that are two to three times higher than the network’s purchase price.
- The size of the worldwide market for network automation was $4.00 billion in 2019 and is anticipated to grow to $22.58 billion by 2027, at a CAGR of 24.2% during the forecast period.
- The SD WAN segment is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of above 20% from 2022 to 2028 due to growing need to simplifies office networking and optimizes application performance across SMEs.
- The cloud network segment captured over 15% market share in 2021 owing to the increasing adoption of cloud-based services.
- The North American network automation industry is expected to earn more than $14 billion in revenue by 2028.
- Germany’s LAN type market is anticipated to grow at 10% CAGR through 2028 as a result of growing use among SMEs and startups nationwide.
- In the UK, the IT telecom application is anticipated to develop by around 20% between 2022 and 2028.
- Between 2022 and 2028, the market for network automation is expected to reach a size of over $5 billion.
- According to a GMI analysis, the network automation market crossed $5 billion in 2021 and is projected to grow at a 30% CAGR through 2028.
- Connected Agriculture Statistics
- Container Security Statistics
- Other HR Statistics
- Content Distribution Statistics
- Core HR Statistics
- Office Suites Statistics
- Multi-Country Payroll Statistics
- Omnichannel Commerce Statistics
- Competitive Intelligence Statistics
- Nonprofit CRM Statistics
- Cloud Workload Protection Platforms Statistics
- Core Banking Statistics
- On-Premise Data Integration Statistics
- Content Experience Platforms Statistics
- Multiple Listing Service (MLS) Statistics
- Nutritionist Statistics
- Oil and Gas Project Management Statistics
- No-Code Development Platforms Statistics
- Online Fax Statistics
- Contact Center Workforce Statistics
- Network Sandboxing Statistics
- Oil and Gas Back Office Statistics
- Deception Technology Statistics
- Compensation Management Statistics
- Construction Project Management Statistics
- Network Automation Statistics
- Other IT Security Statistics
- Construction CRM Statistics
- On-Demand Wellness Statistics
- Cloud Management Platforms Statistics
- Connected Worker Platforms Statistics
- Lead Scoring Statistics
- Online Appointment Scheduling Statistics
- Collaborative Whiteboard Statistics
- Nonprofit Payment Gateway Statistics
- OCR Statistics
- Digital Sales Room Statistics
- Concierge Statistics
- Customer Success Statistics
- webinarcare –
- fortunebusinessinsights –
- gminsights –