Nevada Debt Statistics 2023
– Everything You Need to Know

At LLCBuddy, we don't just offer information; we provide a curated experience backed by extensive research and expertise. Led by Steve Goldstein, a seasoned expert in the LLC formation sector, our platform is built on years of hands-on experience and a deep understanding of the nuances involved in establishing and running an LLC. We've navigated the intricacies of the industry, sifted through the complexities, and packaged our knowledge into a comprehensive, user-friendly guide. Our commitment is to empower you with reliable, up-to-date, and actionable insights, ensuring you make informed decisions. With LLCBuddy, you're not just getting a tutorial; you're gaining a trustworthy partner for your entrepreneurial journey.

Nevada Debt Statistics 2023: Facts about Debt in Nevada reflect the current socio-economic condition of the state.


LLCBuddy editorial team did hours of research, collected all important statistics on Nevada Debt, and shared those on this page. Our editorial team proofread these to make the data as accurate as possible. We believe you don’t need to check any other resources on the web for the same. You should get everything here only 🙂

Are you planning to start a Nevada LLC business in 2023? Maybe for educational purposes, business research, or personal curiosity, whatever it is – it’s always a good idea to gather more information.

How much of an impact will Nevada Debt Statistics have on your day-to-day? or the day-to-day of your LLC Business? How much does it matter directly or indirectly? You should get answers to all your questions here.

Please read the page carefully and don’t miss any word.

Top Nevada Debt Statistics 2023

☰ Use “CTRL+F” to quickly find statistics. There are total 15 Nevada Debt Statistics on this page 🙂

Nevada Debt “Latest” Statistics

  • According to Experian, Nevada homeowners’ average mortgage debt increased by 5.6% between 2019 and 2020.[1]
  • From 2020 to 2021, total consumer debt balances climbed by 54%, or $772 billion, to reach $15.31 trillion, more than double the 27% growth that occurred from 2019 to 2020.[2]
  • According to Education Data Initiative, Nevada has a $33,743 average student loan debt with 349,700 student borrowers.[3]
  • 11.3% of state residents have student loan debt, according to Education Data Initiative, in Nevada.[3]
  • 47.5% of students with loan in Nevada are under the age of 35, according to EDI.[3]
  • According to data collected by Self, Nevada has the most credit card debt in the United States with credit card delinquency rate of 13.32%, and credit card debt balance per capita of $3,220.[4]
  • Nevada and Hawaii shared the title of state with the highest national median household debt-to income ratio in 2020, according to the Federal Reserve.[1]
  • According to InCharge, consumers in Nevada owe an average of $32,402 on their student loans.[1]
  • Less than 10% of defendants in debt collection actions from 2010 to 2019 had legal representation, compared to virtually all plaintiffs, according to research on cases from 2010 to 2019.[5]
  • According to Experian, the average amount of vehicle loan debt increased by merely 2% between 2018 and 2019.[1]
  • Over 90% of student loan debt is held by the federal government, with the remaining 10% controlled by private corporations that often offer students riskier, less flexible loans.[6]

Nevada Debt “Other” Statistics

  • In Nevada as of December 2020, according to Urban Institute data, 14% of all student loan holders were in default.[6]
  • According to the most current statistics released, 256 out of every 100,000 Nevada citizens were victims of identity theft.[1]
  • According to the University of Nevada, Reno, 54% of all students graduated with no debt.[7]
  • Debt collection lawsuits occupied an increasing percentage of civil dockets from an estimated 1 in 9 civil cases to 1 in 4 from 1993 to 2013, more than doubling from less than 1.7 million to nearly 4 million.[5]

Also Read


  1. incharge –
  2. experian –
  3. educationdata –
  4. #2
  5. pewtrusts –
  6. nevadacurrent –
  7. unr –

About Author & Editorial Staff

Steve Goldstein, founder of LLCBuddy, is a specialist in corporate formations, dedicated to guiding entrepreneurs and small business owners through the LLC process. LLCBuddy provides a wealth of streamlined resources such as guides, articles, and FAQs, making LLC establishment seamless. The diligent editorial staff makes sure content is accurate, up-to-date information on topics like state-specific requirements, registered agents, and compliance. Steve's enthusiasm for entrepreneurship makes LLCBuddy an essential and trustworthy resource for launching and running an LLC.

Leave a Comment