North Dakota Agriculture Statistics 2023: Facts about Agriculture in North Dakota reflect the current socio-economic condition of the state.
LLCBuddy editorial team did hours of research, collected all important statistics on North Dakota Agriculture, and shared those on this page. Our editorial team proofread these to make the data as accurate as possible. We believe you don’t need to check any other resources on the web for the same. You should get everything here only 🙂
Are you planning to start a North Dakota LLC business in 2023? Maybe for educational purposes, business research, or personal curiosity, whatever it is – it’s always a good idea to gather more information.
How much of an impact will North Dakota Agriculture Statistics have on your day-to-day? or the day-to-day of your LLC Business? How much does it matter directly or indirectly? You should get answers to all your questions here.
Please read the page carefully and don’t miss any words.
On this page, you’ll learn about the following:
Top North Dakota Agriculture Statistics 2023☰ Use “CTRL+F” to quickly find statistics. There are total 6 North Dakota Agriculture Statistics on this page 🙂
North Dakota Agriculture “Latest” Facts
- In 2017, North Dakota harvested 33.7 million pounds of honey or 23% of all honey collected in the united states.
- North Dakota produced 38% of the nation’s sunflowers in 2019, making it the second-largest sunflower producer in the country.
- With an average farm size of around 1,512 acres, the state’s farms cover 39.3 million acres or over 90% of North Dakota’s total land area.
- Most of the nation’s flaxseed and canola is produced in North Dakota, which also revealed that 81% of the nation’s canola and 87% of the nation’s flaxseed were both farmed there.
- About 15% of the state’s agricultural income comes from livestock production, mostly cow-calf and purebred cattle.
- The state of North Dakota leads the country in the production of numerous crops, including 50% of the U.S. total spring wheat output.
- usda – https://www.usda.gov/media/blog/2019/08/23/north-dakota-agriculture-one-word-diverse
- aghires – https://blog.aghires.com/north-dakota-farming-facts
- farmflavor – https://farmflavor.com/north-dakota-agriculture/
- nasda – https://www.nasda.org/organizations/north-dakota-department-of-agriculture
- beef2live – https://beef2live.com/story-north-dakota-ag-facts-0-105049