At LLCBuddy, we don't just offer information; we provide a curated experience backed by extensive research and expertise. Led by Steve Goldstein, a seasoned expert in the LLC formation sector, our platform is built on years of hands-on experience and a deep understanding of the nuances involved in establishing and running an LLC. We've navigated the intricacies of the industry, sifted through the complexities, and packaged our knowledge into a comprehensive, user-friendly guide. Our commitment is to empower you with reliable, up-to-date, and actionable insights, ensuring you make informed decisions. With LLCBuddy, you're not just getting a tutorial; you're gaining a trustworthy partner for your entrepreneurial journey.
North Dakota Bullying Statistics 2023: Facts about Bullying in North Dakota reflect the current socio-economic condition of the state.
LLCBuddy editorial team did hours of research, collected all important statistics on North Dakota Bullying, and shared those on this page. Our editorial team proofread these to make the data as accurate as possible. We believe you don’t need to check any other resources on the web for the same. You should get everything here only 🙂
Are you planning to start a North Dakota LLC business in 2023? Maybe for educational purposes, business research, or personal curiosity, whatever it is – it’s always a good idea to gather more information.
How much of an impact will North Dakota Bullying Statistics have on your day-to-day? or the day-to-day of your LLC Business? How much does it matter directly or indirectly? You should get answers to all your questions here.
Please read the page carefully and don’t miss any words.
On this page, you’ll learn about the following:
Top North Dakota Bullying Statistics 2023☰ Use “CTRL+F” to quickly find statistics. There are total 14 North Dakota Bullying Statistics on this page 🙂
North Dakota Bullying “Latest” Statistics
- According to the 2014–2015 School Crime Supplement, bullying affected 21% of students from 12-18.
- Nearly 60% of victims said they had experienced bullying at school, and 36.3% of victims had also been bullied.
- Cyberbullying, which currently affects up to 35% of all youngsters, is on the verge of becoming the largest internet worry, according to Dr. Martyn Wild.
- Parents indicated that during 2016 and 2017, bullying victimization affected 22.4% of children under the age of 6 and 21% of teenagers over the age of 12 and 17.
- According to backgroundscheck.org, North Dakota ranked last (51st) in terms of the most bullied states in America.
- The prevalence of bullying victimization among children or adolescents was greater than 30% in 7 states: Arkansas, Kentucky, Maine, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Wyoming.
- In North Dakota, 19% of high school students reporting being bullied on school property.
- According to Wallet Hub, North Dakota was ranked 32 in terms of the stated with the biggest bullying problem with a score of 38.51.
- According to the CDC’s 2019 Youth Risk Behavior Surveillance System, 19% of students in grades 9-12 said they were bullied on school property in the previous 12 months.
North Dakota Bullying “Other” Statistics
- In states where the laws followed at least one U.S. Department of Education (DoE) recommendation for anti-bullying policies, teens were 24% less likely to report bullying and 20% less likely to report cyber-bullying.
- Parents of 22.4% of children aged 6 to 11 and 21% of teenagers aged 12 to 17 claim their kid is being picked on or ostracized by other children, according to data from the National Survey of Children’s Health.
- The most common tool used by cyberbullies is a mobile phone, which is used by more than 80% of teenagers.
- The 2015 Youth Risk Behavior Surveillance System states that 16% of high school students experienced bullying electronically in the year before the survey was taken.
- Bullying among children or adolescents was greater than 30% in seven states: Arkansas, Kentucky, Maine, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wyoming.
- Alabama Bullying Statistics
- Alaska Bullying Statistics
- Arizona Bullying Statistics
- Arkansas Bullying Statistics
- California Bullying Statistics
- Colorado Bullying Statistics
- Connecticut Bullying Statistics
- Florida Bullying Statistics
- Georgia Bullying Statistics
- Hawaii Bullying Statistics
- Idaho Bullying Statistics
- Illinois Bullying Statistics
- Indiana Bullying Statistics
- Kansas Bullying Statistics
- Louisiana Bullying Statistics
- Maine Bullying Statistics
- Massachusetts Bullying Statistics
- Michigan Bullying Statistics
- Minnesota Bullying Statistics
- Mississippi Bullying Statistics
- Missouri Bullying Statistics
- Montana Bullying Statistics
- Nebraska Bullying Statistics
- Nevada Bullying Statistics
- New Hampshire Bullying Statistics
- New Jersey Bullying Statistics
- New York Bullying Statistics
- North Carolina Bullying Statistics
- North Dakota Bullying Statistics
- Oklahoma Bullying Statistics
- Oregon Bullying Statistics
- Pennsylvania Bullying Statistics
- Rhode Island Bullying Statistics
- South Carolina Bullying Statistics
- South Dakota Bullying Statistics
- Tennessee Bullying Statistics
- Texas Bullying Statistics
- Utah Bullying Statistics
- Virginia Bullying Statistics
- Washington Bullying Statistics
- West Virginia Bullying Statistics
- District of Columbia Bullying Statistics
- psydprograms –
- nih –
- backgroundchecks –
- scientificamerican –
- counseling –