At LLCBuddy, we don't just offer information; we provide a curated experience backed by extensive research and expertise. Led by Steve Goldstein, a seasoned expert in the LLC formation sector, our platform is built on years of hands-on experience and a deep understanding of the nuances involved in establishing and running an LLC. We've navigated the intricacies of the industry, sifted through the complexities, and packaged our knowledge into a comprehensive, user-friendly guide. Our commitment is to empower you with reliable, up-to-date, and actionable insights, ensuring you make informed decisions. With LLCBuddy, you're not just getting a tutorial; you're gaining a trustworthy partner for your entrepreneurial journey.
Oklahoma Covid Statistics 2023: Facts about Covid in Oklahoma reflect the current socio-economic condition of the state.
LLCBuddy editorial team did hours of research, collected all important statistics on Oklahoma Covid, and shared those on this page. Our editorial team proofread these to make the data as accurate as possible. We believe you don’t need to check any other resources on the web for the same. You should get everything here only 🙂
Are you planning to start an Oklahoma LLC business in 2023? Maybe for educational purposes, business research, or personal curiosity, whatever it is – it’s always a good idea to gather more information.
How much of an impact will Oklahoma Covid Statistics have on your day-to-day? or the day-to-day of your LLC Business? How much does it matter directly or indirectly? You should get answers to all your questions here.
Please read the page carefully and don’t miss any words.
On this page, you’ll learn about the following:
Top Oklahoma Covid Statistics 2023☰ Use “CTRL+F” to quickly find statistics. There are total 11 Oklahoma Covid Statistics on this page 🙂
Oklahoma Covid “Latest” Statistics
- Oklahoma’s all-time confirmed cases of COVID-19 is 1,244,121.
- Oklahoma’s all-time death cases from COVID-19 is 17,383.
- The number of vaccine doses administered in Oklahoma is 6,659,204.
- 2,382,657 individuals in Oklahoma have been fully vaccinated.
- The number of people that are vaccinated in Oklahoma comprises 60.58% of the entire state population.
- According to the NBCLX analysis published Monday, Oklahoma had a COVID death rate of 248 fatalities per 100,000 inhabitants in 2021, ahead of second place Alabama, which had 230 deaths per 100,000 residents, and well above the national average of 137 deaths per 100,000 persons.
- In 2021, Oklahoma had a rate of 158.9 COVID-related fatalities per 100,000 inhabitants.
- According to the health department’s most recent weekly epidemiology report, published Wednesday, Oklahoma ranks 11th nationally in terms of cumulative COVID mortality rate since the epidemic began.
- According to the CDC, Oklahoma placed 38th in the US in terms of the proportion of the population completely vaccinated, at 53.3%.
- 70.30% of Oklahoma County’s population has been vaccinated making it the county in Oklahoma with the most vaccinated residents.
- 25.74%% of Cimarron County’s population has been vaccinated making it the county in Oklahoma with the least vaccinated residents.
- Alabama Covid Statistics
- Alaska Covid Statistics
- Arizona Covid Statistics
- Arkansas Covid Statistics
- California Covid Statistics
- Colorado Covid Statistics
- Connecticut Covid Statistics
- Delaware Covid Statistics
- Georgia Covid Statistics
- Hawaii Covid Statistics
- Idaho Covid Statistics
- Illinois Covid Statistics
- Indiana Covid Statistics
- Iowa Covid Statistics
- Kansas Covid Statistics
- Maine Covid Statistics
- Maryland Covid Statistics
- Massachusetts Covid Statistics
- Michigan Covid Statistics
- Mississippi Covid Statistics
- Missouri Covid Statistics
- Montana Covid Statistics
- Nebraska Covid Statistics
- Nevada Covid Statistics
- New Hampshire Covid Statistics
- New Jersey Covid Statistics
- New Mexico Covid Statistics
- New York Covid Statistics
- North Carolina Covid Statistics
- North Dakota Covid Statistics
- Oklahoma Covid Statistics
- Rhode Island Covid Statistics
- South Carolina Covid Statistics
- South Dakota Covid Statistics
- Tennessee Covid Statistics
- Texas Covid Statistics
- Utah Covid Statistics
- Vermont Covid Statistics
- Virginia Covid Statistics
- Washington Covid Statistics
- West Virginia Covid Statistics
- Wisconsin Covid Statistics
- Wyoming Covid Statistics
- District of Columbia Covid Statistics
- jhu –
- publicradiotulsa –
- news-leader –