Parks And Recreation Statistics 2023: Facts about Parks And Recreation outlines the context of what’s happening in the tech world.
LLCBuddy editorial team did hours of research, collected all important statistics on Parks And Recreation, and shared those on this page. Our editorial team proofread these to make the data as accurate as possible. We believe you don’t need to check any other resources on the web for the same. You should get everything here only 🙂
Are you planning to form an LLC? Maybe for educational purposes, business research, or personal curiosity, whatever the reason is – it’s always a good idea to gather more information about tech topics like this.
How much of an impact will Parks And Recreation Statistics have on your day-to-day? or the day-to-day of your LLC Business? How much does it matter directly or indirectly? You should get answers to all your questions here.
Please read the page carefully and don’t miss any words.
On this page, you’ll learn about the following:
Top Parks And Recreation Statistics 2023☰ Use “CTRL+F” to quickly find statistics. There are total 15 Parks And Recreation Statistics on this page 🙂
Parks And Recreation “Latest” Statistics
- According to BEA, the outdoor recreation economy accounted for 1.9% ($454.0 billion) of current-dollar gross domestic product (GDP) for the nation in 2021.
- Outdoor recreation value added as a share of GDP ranged from 4.8% in Hawaii to 1.3% in New York and Connecticut.
- By the year 2025, the United States will spend 19.9% of its gross domestic product (GDP) on healthcare.
- According to the models for female and overall all-cause age-standardized mortality, when holding all else equal, a hundred-dollar increase in 2010 dollars in per capita parks and recreation operational expenditures was associated with an average decrease in morality of 3.9 and 3.4 deaths per 100,000, respectively.
- During the Great Recession, it increased by 4.5%, while the GDP declined by 2.1%.
- In the top eight frequented parks, 25% of all recreation visits took place (2% of the national park system’s total parks).
- 19 national parks had more than 1 million recreation visits (30% of national parks).
- 73 parks had more than one million recreation visits (19% of reporting parks), which is up from 60 parks in 2020 and down from 80 parks in 2019.
- Eleven parks had more than 5 million recreation visits, which is up from seven parks in 2020 and equal to the number of parks in 2019.
- According to the Outdoor Foundation, the number of Americans aged six and older who participated in outdoor recreation hit a six year high in 2012.
- NYC Parks is the steward of more than 30,000 acres of land, 14% of New York City, including more than 5,000 individual properties ranging from Coney Island Beach and Central Park to community gardens and Greenstreet.
- According to NYC Parks, they operate more than 800 athletic fields and nearly 1,000 playgrounds, 1,800 basketball courts, 550 tennis courts, 65 public pools, 51 recreational facilities, 15 nature centers, 14 golf courses, and 14 miles of beaches.
- The typical parks and recreation manager appreciates remaining at their position for less than 1 year, which is a proportion of 42%, after reviewing the resumes of 1,206 parks and recreation managers.
- Park and recreation managers make up 49% of the population and have an average age of 40.
- White people make up 65.1% of all park and recreation managers, making them the most prevalent ethnic group.
- Private Duty Home Care Statistics
- Photogrammetry Statistics
- Customer Identity and Access Management (CIAM) Statistics
- Policy Management Statistics
- Proofreading Statistics
- Email Archiving Statistics
- eSports Management Statistics
- Drop Shipping Statistics
- PR CRM Statistics
- Demand Planning Statistics
- Diversity Recruiting Statistics
- Distribution ERP Statistics
- E-Commerce Data Integration Statistics
- Employee Scheduling Statistics
- Presentation Statistics
- Production Management Statistics
- Product Management Statistics
- DMARC Statistics
- Enterprise Payment Statistics
- Enterprise IT Management Statistics
- Expert Networks Statistics
- Project Management Tools Statistics
- Payment Card Issuance Statistics
- Course Authoring Statistics
- Design Systems Statistics
- Emergency Notification Statistics
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Statistics
- Education HR Statistics
- Equity Management Statistics
- Extended Detection and Response (XDR) Platforms Statistics
- Product Reviews Statistics
- Energy Management Statistics
- Passwordless Authentication Statistics
- Emergency Management Statistics
- Physical Therapy Statistics
- Promotional Product Management Statistics
- Photo Management Statistics
- Expense Management Statistics
- Display Advertising Statistics
- Event Marketing Statistics
- bea – https://www.bea.gov/data/special-topics/outdoor-recreation
- nih – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6377401/
- nps – https://www.nps.gov/aboutus/visitation-numbers.htm
- nrpa – https://www.nrpa.org/parks-recreation-magazine/By-The-Numbers/
- nycgovparks – https://www.nycgovparks.org/about
- zippia – https://www.zippia.com/parks-and-recreation-manager-jobs/demographics/