Php Web Frameworks Statistics 2023: Facts about Php Web Frameworks outlines the context of what’s happening in the tech world.
LLCBuddy editorial team did hours of research, collected all important statistics on Php Web Frameworks, and shared those on this page. Our editorial team proofread these to make the data as accurate as possible. We believe you don’t need to check any other resources on the web for the same. You should get everything here only 🙂
Are you planning to form an LLC? Maybe for educational purposes, business research, or personal curiosity, whatever the reason is – it’s always a good idea to gather more information about tech topics like this.
How much of an impact will Php Web Frameworks Statistics have on your day-to-day? or the day-to-day of your LLC Business? How much does it matter directly or indirectly? You should get answers to all your questions here.
Please read the page carefully and don’t miss any words.
On this page, you’ll learn about the following:
Top Php Web Frameworks Statistics 2023☰ Use “CTRL+F” to quickly find statistics. There are total 12 Php Web Frameworks Statistics on this page 🙂
Php Web Frameworks “Latest” Statistics
- In a particular survey, almost 60% of respondents learned how to code from online resources.
- In a particular survey, 50% of respondents have been coding for less than ten years.
- More than 65 percent of developers have a bachelor’s degree or higher, making them highly educated individuals.
- A specific survey found that 80% of professional developers and 70% of all respondents had completed some form of higher education, with bachelor’s degrees being the most common.
- From 25 to 34 years old, 48% of professional developers work.
- 92% of professional developers and 91% of all survey respondents identify as male.
- In a particular survey, over 90% of respondents used Git, indicating that it is an essential development tool.
- 6,429 PostgreSQL developers prefer to work with MySQL, while 12,590 MySQL developers prefer to work with PostgreSQL.
- Even though Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the most popular platform, researchers anticipate a significant increase in AWS developers planning to work with Google Cloud next year. Only 7,668 Google Cloud developers want to work in AWS, while 8,586 AWS developers want to work with Google Cloud.
- As of October 2022, PHP was still used by more than 75% of all websites.
- 776.6% of all websites whose server-side programming language researchers are aware of using PHP.
- Event Marketing Statistics
- Drug Discovery Statistics
- Email Verification Statistics
- Enterprise IT Management Statistics
- Print Fulfillment Statistics
- Product Management Statistics
- Project Cost Management Statistics
- Patient Identity Resolution Statistics
- Pest Control Statistics
- Postal Presort Statistics
- E-Commerce Search Statistics
- Passwordless Authentication Statistics
- PLM Statistics
- eSports Management Statistics
- ERP Systems Statistics
- Professional Services Automation Statistics
- Email Deliverability Statistics
- PC Backup Statistics
- Precision Agriculture Statistics
- Email Statistics
- Photo Management Statistics
- Production Management Statistics
- Education ERP Suites Statistics
- Education ERP Systems Statistics
- Endpoint Detection & Response (EDR) Statistics
- Pharmaceutical Distribution Statistics
- Drop Shipping Statistics
- Pet Sitting and Daycare Statistics
- PHP Web Frameworks Statistics
- Distribution ERP Statistics
- Education HR Statistics
- Education Finance Statistics
- Email Template Builder Statistics
- Email Archiving Statistics
- Private Duty Home Care Statistics
- Email Anti-spam Statistics
- Diversity Recruiting Statistics
- Payroll Services Providers Statistics
- Policy Management Statistics
- Domain Registration Providers Statistics
- hackernoon – https://hackernoon.com/8-popular-php-frameworks-for-web-development-in-2020-od3f38ez
- stackoverflow – https://insights.stackoverflow.com/survey/2021
- raygun – https://raygun.com/blog/top-php-frameworks/
- w3techs – https://w3techs.com/technologies/details/pl-php