Physical Therapy Statistics 2023: Facts about Physical Therapy outlines the context of what’s happening in the tech world.
LLCBuddy editorial team did hours of research, collected all important statistics on Physical Therapy, and shared those on this page. Our editorial team proofread these to make the data as accurate as possible. We believe you don’t need to check any other resources on the web for the same. You should get everything here only 🙂
Are you planning to form an LLC? Maybe for educational purposes, business research, or personal curiosity, whatever the reason is – it’s always a good idea to gather more information about tech topics like this.
How much of an impact will Physical Therapy Statistics have on your day-to-day? or the day-to-day of your LLC Business? How much does it matter directly or indirectly? You should get answers to all your questions here.
Please read the page carefully and don’t miss any words.
On this page, you’ll learn about the following:
Top Physical Therapy Statistics 2023☰ Use “CTRL+F” to quickly find statistics. There are total 25 Physical Therapy Statistics on this page 🙂
Physical Therapy “Latest” Statistics
- According to CMICH, in 2020, the NPTE ultimate pass rate in Mount Pleasant Campus was 97.6% while in Houghton Campus was 100%.
- The NNT merely indicates that 1 of those 5 patients is likely to react, not which of those 5 patients will.
- According to UAMS College of Health Professions, the student success graduation rate in 2021 was 95.5%.
- The reader would be able to comprehend 80% of the statistical methods employed in physical therapy throughout two year period by mastering the 10 statistical procedures.
- A typical physiotherapy program consists of 80% classroom and lab work and 20% clinical education.
- Physical therapy may serve as an alternative to surgery, according to 79% of those who have recently visited a physical therapist and are aware that this is true.
- The two-year average for On-Time Graduation is 91.45% and the two-year average for Ultimate Graduation is 98.85%, according to CAPTE success statistics.
- 100% of the Washington University School of Medicine’s Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) program graduates are employed within six months of passing their licensure exam.
- There were 4548 physical therapy sessions provided by 40 therapists from March 22, 2020, to May 16, 2020, of which 3883 (85%) were telehealth.
- All physical therapists (100%) used telehealth technology at least once, and at least 94% of patients were satisfied.
- In 2021, The Physical Therapy program at Bradley University had a 100% DPT graduation rate, and 91.7% first-time licensure pass rate.
- 76.3% of Physical therapists are White (Non-Hispanic), making that the most common race or ethnicity in the occupation.
- The 10-year national workforce is projected to grow 3.71%, but Physical Therapists are expected to see a growth of 18.2% over the same period.
- There are approximately 239,000 physical therapy jobs in 2020.
- The median annual physical therapist salary in 2019 was $89,440, or $43.00 per hour.
- According to Zippia, 23% of all physical therapists are LGBT.
- The market size of the Physical Therapists industry is expected to increase 1.8% in 2023.
- The Physical Therapists industry in the US is the 15th ranked Healthcare and Social Assistance industry by market size and the 249th largest in the US.
- A painful feeling is felt in the amputated limb in around 80% of individuals who have a limb removed.
- Women make about 70% of physical therapists in the us, while more males are entering the field.
- Physical therapy was the most effective non drug pain management option, according to 41% of patients who were searching for it.
- Although it is not necessary, 70% of patients believe they need a referral to visit a physical therapist.
- 78% of respondents stated they preferred drug free methods over pain medications.
- According to WebPT, every year, half of all Americans over the age of 18 will have a musculoskeletal injury that lasts longer than three months.
- Among patients who get outpatient physical therapy treatments, just 30% make all the appointments that their insurance company has approved.
- Drug Discovery Statistics
- Policy Management Statistics
- Enterprise IT Management Statistics
- Email Anti-spam Statistics
- Equity Management Statistics
- PLM Statistics
- Photo Management Statistics
- Product Management Statistics
- Proofreading Statistics
- Encryption Statistics
- Physical Therapy Statistics
- E-Commerce Search Statistics
- Donor Prospect Research Statistics
- Emergency Notification Statistics
- Course Authoring Statistics
- Precision Agriculture Statistics
- Earned Wage Access Statistics
- Print Fulfillment Statistics
- Education HR Statistics
- PC Backup Statistics
- Digital Adoption Platforms Statistics
- Drop Shipping Statistics
- Employee Scheduling Statistics
- Passwordless Authentication Statistics
- Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Systems Statistics
- Payment Gateways Statistics
- Parks and Recreation Statistics
- Peer Code Review Statistics
- Ethics And Compliance LMS Statistics
- Email Template Builder Statistics
- Payment Card Issuance Statistics
- Email Deliverability Statistics
- Email Archiving Statistics
- Education ERP Systems Statistics
- E-Commerce Data Integration Statistics
- Domain Registration Providers Statistics
- Physical Security Statistics
- Diversity Recruiting Statistics
- Promotional Product Management Statistics
- Product Reviews Statistics
- oup – https://academic.oup.com/ptj/article/80/12/1214/2842447
- uams – https://healthprofessions.uams.edu/programs/physical-therapy/fast-facts/
- lww – https://journals.lww.com/jopte/Abstract/2003/07000/Use_of_Statistics_inPhysical_TherapyOver_a_2_Year.10.aspx
- paceptclinic – https://paceptclinic.com/physical-therapy-treatments/how-much-do-you-know-about-physical-therapy-101-facts-about-physical-therapy-you-didnt-know/
- wustl – https://pt.wustl.edu/education/doctor-of-physical-therapy/success-statistics/
- nih – https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33284318/
- bradley – https://www.bradley.edu/academic/departments/pths/graduate/dpt/statistics.dot
- flextherapistceus – https://www.flextherapistceus.com/physical-therapy-statistics.php
- rockvalleypt – https://www.rockvalleypt.com/top-10-fun-facts-about-physical-therapy/
- thegoodbody – https://www.thegoodbody.com/physical-therapy-statistics-and-facts/
- webpt – https://www.webpt.com/blog/7-thought-provoking-facts-about-physical-therapy-you-cant-ignore/