Press Release Distribution Statistics 2023: Facts about Press Release Distribution outlines the context of what’s happening in the tech world.
LLCBuddy editorial team did hours of research, collected all important statistics on Press Release Distribution, and shared those on this page. Our editorial team proofread these to make the data as accurate as possible. We believe you don’t need to check any other resources on the web for the same. You should get everything here only 🙂
Are you planning to form an LLC? Maybe for educational purposes, business research, or personal curiosity, whatever the reason is – it’s always a good idea to gather more information about tech topics like this.
How much of an impact will Press Release Distribution Statistics have on your day-to-day? or the day-to-day of your LLC Business? How much does it matter directly or indirectly? You should get answers to all your questions here.
Please read the page carefully and don’t miss any words.
On this page, you’ll learn about the following:
Top Press Release Distribution Statistics 2023☰ Use “CTRL+F” to quickly find statistics. There are total 14 Press Release Distribution Statistics on this page 🙂
Press Release Distribution “Latest” Statistics
- According to HubSpot, gaining press coverage helps to get your business or brand name into the public forum especially when 71% of journalists consider press releases to be their favorite type of content to receive from brands.
- A 2022 study by Prowly covering over 55,000 press releases determined some of the most optimal times for sending a press release.
- According to reporting statistics, in 2021, extremely low income families earning 50% or less of the local median income received more than 80% of ERA support.
- Press statements, over 80% of emergency rental assistance goes to those with the lowest incomes, according to New Treasury data.
- According to Pew Research, 89% of Americans get at least some of their local news online.
- On Thursdays, when the average open rate increases to over 26%, is the greatest day to send out press releases.
- Wednesdays and Fridays are the worst days to send out press releases since even 85% of your emails never make it to the journalists’ inboxes.
- The 2020 Census showed that on April 1, 2020, there were 140,498,736 housing units in the United States, up 6.7% from the 2010 Census.
- More than 18% of 182 incidents happened on roads, alleyways, streets, and sidewalks. 96% happened at schools and colleges. Garages and parking lots had 47% of incidents, while churches, synagogues, schools, and mosques saw 44% of incidents.
- There were 2,811 hate crime offenses classified as crimes against property.
- Robbery, burglary, larceny-theft, motor vehicle theft, arson, and other offenses accounted for the remaining 23.4% of crimes against property.
- According to FBI, there were 211 multiple-bias hate crime incidents, which involved 260 victims.
- A few newswire services charge as high as $350 for a standard press release, and this, to a certain degree, has pushed some businesses to write the press releases themselves.
- According to Search Engine Journal, on average, it might take between 18-24 hours for most newswires to respond to queries, even when you need to get quick feedback to push the “Publish” button.
- Parking Management Statistics
- Education ERP Systems Statistics
- Pest Control Statistics
- Education ERP Suites Statistics
- PHP Web Frameworks Statistics
- Email Verification Statistics
- Presentation Statistics
- Drop Shipping Statistics
- Payment Gateways Statistics
- Demand Planning Statistics
- E-Commerce Data Integration Statistics
- Parks and Recreation Statistics
- Patch Management Statistics
- Email Signature Statistics
- Project Management Tools Statistics
- E-Commerce Search Statistics
- Employee Scheduling Statistics
- Policy Management Statistics
- Emergency Notification Statistics
- Design Systems Statistics
- Privileged Access Management (PAM) Statistics
- Emergency Management Statistics
- Postal Presort Statistics
- Earned Wage Access Statistics
- Distribution ERP Statistics
- Product Reviews Statistics
- Personalization Engines Statistics
- Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Systems Statistics
- Expense Management Statistics
- Customer Identity and Access Management (CIAM) Statistics
- PR CRM Statistics
- Pet Sitting and Daycare Statistics
- E-Commerce Platforms Statistics
- Enterprise IT Management Statistics
- Equity Management Statistics
- Cryptocurrency Remittance Statistics
- Donor Prospect Research Statistics
- Payroll Services Providers Statistics
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Statistics
- Passwordless Authentication Statistics
- hubspot – https://blog.hubspot.com/marketing/press-release-distribution
- treasury – https://home.treasury.gov/news/press-releases/jy0606
- prowly – https://prowly.com/magazine/when-to-send-press-releases/
- census – https://www.census.gov/newsroom/press-releases/2018/cb18-41-population-projections.html
- census – https://www.census.gov/newsroom/press-releases/2021/population-changes-nations-diversity.html
- fbi – https://www.fbi.gov/news/press-releases/press-releases/fbi-releases-2019-hate-crime-statistics