Provider Data Management (Pdm) Statistics 2023: Facts about Provider Data Management (Pdm) outlines the context of what’s happening in the tech world.
LLCBuddy editorial team did hours of research, collected all important statistics on Provider Data Management (Pdm), and shared those on this page. Our editorial team proofread these to make the data as accurate as possible. We believe you don’t need to check any other resources on the web for the same. You should get everything here only 🙂
Are you planning to form an LLC? Maybe for educational purposes, business research, or personal curiosity, whatever the reason is – it’s always a good idea to gather more information about tech topics like this.
How much of an impact will Provider Data Management (Pdm) Statistics have on your day-to-day? or the day-to-day of your LLC Business? How much does it matter directly or indirectly? You should get answers to all your questions here.
Please read the page carefully and don’t miss any words.
On this page, you’ll learn about the following:
Top Provider Data Management (Pdm) Statistics 2023☰ Use “CTRL+F” to quickly find statistics. There are total 12 Provider Data Management (Pdm) Statistics on this page 🙂
Provider Data Management (PDM) “Latest” Statistics
- A majority of businesses—about two-thirds—regularly fail design deadlines, project program budgets, and time-to-market objectives by more than 5%.
- Businesses squander an average of 20.3% of the time spent using their technical resources on futile data management duties.
- 24% of those without PDM do not comprehend its advantages.
- Just 8% of businesses claim they don’t utilize PDM because they have no issues with data management.
- World-class manufacturers are 30% more likely to manage their design data using PDM or product lifecycle management (PLM), according to a Techclarity Survey.
- A health insurance plan’s provider network is a very significant consideration for almost 56% of customers, according to the 2013 health reform monitoring survey.
- According to a report by Healthscape Advisors, a midsized health plan with 3 million members may be exposed to more than $100 million in lost income and compliance fines in a single plan year.
- According to the AMA’s 2022 National Burnout Benchmarking Study, 37% of physicians who responded stated they planned to quit their organization within the following two years.
- Nearly 17 million individuals, or roughly 3% of the healthcare workforce, have left their positions this year alone in 2022.
- Claims mistakes all claims made by providers are overpaid, and an estimated 25% of those overpayments are solely attributable to provider data quality problems.
- A recent poll conducted by the American Medical Association (AMA) and LexisNexis Risk Solutions reveals that more than 50% of providers visit patients each month who assume they are seeking care from an in-network doctor when, in reality, the physician or practice is out of network.
- More than 95% of all audited Medicare Advantage (MA) plans had provider data problems substantial enough to merit a “non-compliance” label.
- Earned Value Management Statistics
- Pricing Statistics
- Document Creation Statistics
- Productivity Bots Statistics
- Dry Cleaning Statistics
- Enterprise Feedback Management Statistics
- Procure to Pay Statistics
- Document Scanning Statistics
- Proactive Notification Statistics
- E-commerce Fraud Protection Statistics
- Farm Management Statistics
- Drone Analytics Statistics
- Enterprise Mobility Management Statistics
- DNS Security Statistics
- PCB Design Statistics
- Enterprise App Store Statistics
- Dynamic Application Security Testing (DAST) Statistics
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) Statistics
- Event Registration and Ticketing Statistics
- Electronic Data Capture (EDC) Statistics
- Emergency Medical Services Statistics
- eDiscovery Statistics
- Process ERP Statistics
- Remote Monitoring & Management (RMM) Statistics
- Fire Department Statistics
- Real Estate Activities Management Statistics
- Relational Databases Statistics
- GRC Tools Statistics
- Golf Statistics
- Firewall Statistics
- SaaS Backup Statistics
- Property & Casualty Insurance Agency Management Statistics
- Provider Data Management (PDM) Statistics
- Risk-Based Authentication Statistics
- Foodservice Distribution Statistics
- Real Estate Portfolio Management Statistics
- Remote Desktop Statistics
- tech-clarity – https://tech-clarity.com/extended-pdm/8155
- webinarcare – https://webinarcare.com/best-product-data-management-software/product-data-management-statistics/
- autodesk – https://www.autodesk.com/solutions/pdm-product-data-management
- goperspecta – https://www.goperspecta.net/pdm-blog.html
- healthscape – https://www.healthscape.com/insights/provider-data-management-a-longstanding-problem-amplified-in-2020-and-beyond/