Relational Databases Statistics 2023: Facts about Relational Databases outlines the context of what’s happening in the tech world.
LLCBuddy editorial team did hours of research, collected all important statistics on Relational Databases, and shared those on this page. Our editorial team proofread these to make the data as accurate as possible. We believe you don’t need to check any other resources on the web for the same. You should get everything here only 🙂
Are you planning to form an LLC? Maybe for educational purposes, business research, or personal curiosity, whatever the reason is – it’s always a good idea to gather more information about tech topics like this.
How much of an impact will Relational Databases Statistics have on your day-to-day? or the day-to-day of your LLC Business? How much does it matter directly or indirectly? You should get answers to all your questions here.
Please read the page carefully and don’t miss any words.
On this page, you’ll learn about the following:
Top Relational Databases Statistics 2023☰ Use “CTRL+F” to quickly find statistics. There are total 7 Relational Databases Statistics on this page 🙂
Relational Databases “Latest” Statistics
- According to Gartner, the top five proprietary software relational database suppliers by revenue in 2011 were Oracle (48.8%), IBM (20.2%), Microsoft (17.0%), SAP, including Sybase (4.6%), and Teradata (3.8%).
- Oracle is the clear leader in the $24 billion RDBMS market.
- IBM Db2 on Cloud is a leading commercial relational database that is designed for high performance and offers a 99.99% uptime SLA for its availability option.
- A second school argued that a database must implement all of Codd’s rules to be relational database.
- A relational database is a table that shows the organization between the columns and rows. You can join them with a primary and a foreign key.
- A key is a variable that joins each of the pairs in any table. The table is organized based on that primary key.
- Today, it is one of IBM’s most successful products, continuing to process billions of transactions daily on cloud infrastructure and laying the groundwork for machine learning applications.
- Earned Value Management Statistics
- Pricing Statistics
- Document Creation Statistics
- Productivity Bots Statistics
- Dry Cleaning Statistics
- Enterprise Feedback Management Statistics
- Procure to Pay Statistics
- Document Scanning Statistics
- Proactive Notification Statistics
- E-commerce Fraud Protection Statistics
- Farm Management Statistics
- Drone Analytics Statistics
- Enterprise Mobility Management Statistics
- DNS Security Statistics
- PCB Design Statistics
- Enterprise App Store Statistics
- Dynamic Application Security Testing (DAST) Statistics
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) Statistics
- Event Registration and Ticketing Statistics
- Electronic Data Capture (EDC) Statistics
- Emergency Medical Services Statistics
- eDiscovery Statistics
- Process ERP Statistics
- Remote Monitoring & Management (RMM) Statistics
- Fire Department Statistics
- Real Estate Activities Management Statistics
- Relational Databases Statistics
- GRC Tools Statistics
- Golf Statistics
- Firewall Statistics
- SaaS Backup Statistics
- Property & Casualty Insurance Agency Management Statistics
- Provider Data Management (PDM) Statistics
- Risk-Based Authentication Statistics
- Foodservice Distribution Statistics
- Real Estate Portfolio Management Statistics
- Remote Desktop Statistics
- wikipedia – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relational_database
- ibm – https://www.ibm.com/cloud/learn/relational-databases