Remote Desktop Statistics 2023: Facts about Remote Desktop outlines the context of what’s happening in the tech world.
LLCBuddy editorial team did hours of research, collected all important statistics on Remote Desktop, and shared those on this page. Our editorial team proofread these to make the data as accurate as possible. We believe you don’t need to check any other resources on the web for the same. You should get everything here only 🙂
Are you planning to form an LLC? Maybe for educational purposes, business research, or personal curiosity, whatever the reason is – it’s always a good idea to gather more information about tech topics like this.
How much of an impact will Remote Desktop Statistics have on your day-to-day? or the day-to-day of your LLC Business? How much does it matter directly or indirectly? You should get answers to all your questions here.
Please read the page carefully and don’t miss any words.
On this page, you’ll learn about the following:
Top Remote Desktop Statistics 2023☰ Use “CTRL+F” to quickly find statistics. There are total 12 Remote Desktop Statistics on this page 🙂
Remote Desktop “Latest” Statistics
- The market for remote desktop software is expected to increase from $2,022.9 million in 2021 to $5,994.8 million in 2028, with a CAGR of 16.8% over the course of the forecast period.
- 42% of computer workers, according to recent data gathered in early May, believe they won’t feel safe returning to work until October 2020 or later.
- From the start of the epidemic until early April, TrustRadius noticed a 281% spike in traffic to the remote desktop software category.
- The average daily traffic on TrustRadius climbed by at least 200% between January and March.
- March saw a sharp increase in the number of business buyers examining remote desktop software on TrustRadius, up 110% from February to March.
- 46% of visitors to the remote desktop tools category on TrustRadius were from corporate firms with at least 1,000 workers.
- 39% of the American workforce worked remotely at least part-time in 2012, according to Gallup.
- According to a poll of over 2,000 TrustRadius community members, more than fifty percent of firms planned to boost spending on remote desktop software.
- Between April 2019 and February 2020, the remote desktop category averaged 2,749 pageviews per week. This resulted in a 1,587 percent increase in average weekly traffic with 46,363 pageviews.
- Another factor likely influencing software purchasers is the population disparity between the two states: New York state has a population of approximately 19.5 million, while California has a population of approximately 39.5 million.
- TeamViewer tops the pack in terms of buyer interest, with at least four times the traffic of other category leaders (excluding Chrome Remote Desktop).
- In January 2020, the average time spent per page for remote desktop software was 6 minutes and 12 seconds. In April 2020, this grew by 45% to 9 minutes.
- Earned Value Management Statistics
- Pricing Statistics
- Document Creation Statistics
- Productivity Bots Statistics
- Dry Cleaning Statistics
- Enterprise Feedback Management Statistics
- Procure to Pay Statistics
- Document Scanning Statistics
- Proactive Notification Statistics
- E-commerce Fraud Protection Statistics
- Farm Management Statistics
- Drone Analytics Statistics
- Enterprise Mobility Management Statistics
- DNS Security Statistics
- PCB Design Statistics
- Enterprise App Store Statistics
- Dynamic Application Security Testing (DAST) Statistics
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) Statistics
- Event Registration and Ticketing Statistics
- Electronic Data Capture (EDC) Statistics
- Emergency Medical Services Statistics
- eDiscovery Statistics
- Process ERP Statistics
- Remote Monitoring & Management (RMM) Statistics
- Fire Department Statistics
- Real Estate Activities Management Statistics
- Relational Databases Statistics
- GRC Tools Statistics
- Golf Statistics
- Firewall Statistics
- SaaS Backup Statistics
- Property & Casualty Insurance Agency Management Statistics
- Provider Data Management (PDM) Statistics
- Risk-Based Authentication Statistics
- Foodservice Distribution Statistics
- Real Estate Portfolio Management Statistics
- Remote Desktop Statistics
- globenewswire – https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2022/01/11/2364464/0/en/Remote-Desktop-Software-Market-to-Reach-USD-5-994-8-Million-by-2028-Growing-Bring-Your-Own-Device-Policy-Adoption-to-Propel-Market-Growth-Says-Fortune-Business-Insights.html
- trustradius – https://www.trustradius.com/vendor-blog/remote-desktop-buyer-statistics-and-trends