Saas Backup Statistics 2023: Facts about Saas Backup outlines the context of what’s happening in the tech world.
LLCBuddy editorial team did hours of research, collected all important statistics on Saas Backup, and shared those on this page. Our editorial team proofread these to make the data as accurate as possible. We believe you don’t need to check any other resources on the web for the same. You should get everything here only 🙂
Are you planning to form an LLC? Maybe for educational purposes, business research, or personal curiosity, whatever the reason is – it’s always a good idea to gather more information about tech topics like this.
How much of an impact will Saas Backup Statistics have on your day-to-day? or the day-to-day of your LLC Business? How much does it matter directly or indirectly? You should get answers to all your questions here.
Please read the page carefully and don’t miss any words.
On this page, you’ll learn about the following:
Top Saas Backup Statistics 2023☰ Use “CTRL+F” to quickly find statistics. There are total 15 Saas Backup Statistics on this page 🙂
SaaS Backup “Latest” Statistics
- Data loss may happen while utilizing SaaS; in fact, according to Gartner, by 2022, unrecoverable data loss in a SaaS application would likely cause business interruption for 70% of enterprises.
- Google promises that its Google Workspace products will be available 99.9% of the time, but that does not mean that your data will be secure.
- 25% of data loss in 2019 was due to mistakenly deleting or overwriting files or directories.
- 97% of respondents to a recent Gartner study said their company utilizes at least one software as a service SaaS application.
- IDC reports that 63% of firms have experienced a data-related business interruption in the previous year, and 43% of enterprises have experienced unrecoverable data loss.
- 91% of enterprises, according to Statista, back up their datasets. Only 16% of firms back up their SaaS data, compared to 68% that do so for email.
- One study found that 61% of data breaches include compromised credentials and that 85% of data breaches involve human involvement.
- SaaS applications currently house 32% of business-critical data as a consequence of the SaaS boom.
- 73% of security events included external cloud assets, surpassing on-premises incidents for the first time.
- The Cost of a Data Breach 2019 research from the Ponemon Institute estimates that a data breach costs $3.92 million on average worldwide.
- 70% of firms are actively investing in SaaS and will continue to do so, according to Gartner’s 2020 I&O Leaders Survey.
- Insider threats are reportedly responsible for an amazing 43% of all breaches, according to McAfee’s Grand Theft Data Study.
- According to an IDC study, in the previous 18 months, at least 80% of the firms polled had a cloud data breach.
- According to research by the International Intelligence Agency, IDC, which polled almost 300 CISOs, 67% of them listed security misconfiguration as one of their top worries with regard to cloud production settings.
- The average number of SaaS apps used by businesses today is 80, and 70% of the business software they use is SaaS.
- Earned Value Management Statistics
- Pricing Statistics
- Document Creation Statistics
- Productivity Bots Statistics
- Dry Cleaning Statistics
- Enterprise Feedback Management Statistics
- Procure to Pay Statistics
- Document Scanning Statistics
- Proactive Notification Statistics
- E-commerce Fraud Protection Statistics
- Farm Management Statistics
- Drone Analytics Statistics
- Enterprise Mobility Management Statistics
- DNS Security Statistics
- PCB Design Statistics
- Enterprise App Store Statistics
- Dynamic Application Security Testing (DAST) Statistics
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) Statistics
- Event Registration and Ticketing Statistics
- Electronic Data Capture (EDC) Statistics
- Emergency Medical Services Statistics
- eDiscovery Statistics
- Process ERP Statistics
- Remote Monitoring & Management (RMM) Statistics
- Fire Department Statistics
- Real Estate Activities Management Statistics
- Relational Databases Statistics
- GRC Tools Statistics
- Golf Statistics
- Firewall Statistics
- SaaS Backup Statistics
- Property & Casualty Insurance Agency Management Statistics
- Provider Data Management (PDM) Statistics
- Risk-Based Authentication Statistics
- Foodservice Distribution Statistics
- Real Estate Portfolio Management Statistics
- Remote Desktop Statistics
- acronis – https://www.acronis.com/en-us/blog/posts/saas-backup-solution/
- backupify – https://www.backupify.com/blog/the-most-impactful-saas-stats-of-2021
- cloudally – https://www.cloudally.com/blog/saas-backup-for-data-in-cloud/
- unitrends – https://www.unitrends.com/blog/why-you-need-saas-backup