Vermont Covid Statistics 2023: Facts about Covid in Vermont reflect the current socio-economic condition of the state.
LLCBuddy editorial team did hours of research, collected all important statistics on Vermont Covid, and shared those on this page. Our editorial team proofread these to make the data as accurate as possible. We believe you don’t need to check any other resources on the web for the same. You should get everything here only 🙂
Are you planning to start a Vermont LLC business in 2023? Maybe for educational purposes, business research, or personal curiosity, whatever it is – it’s always a good idea to gather more information.
How much of an impact will Vermont Covid Statistics have on your day-to-day? or the day-to-day of your LLC Business? How much does it matter directly or indirectly? You should get answers to all your questions here.
Please read the page carefully and don’t miss any words.
On this page, you’ll learn about the following:
Top Vermont Covid Statistics 2023☰ Use “CTRL+F” to quickly find statistics. There are total 13 Vermont Covid Statistics on this page 🙂
Vermont Covid “Latest” Statistics
- Vermont’s all-time confirmed cases of COVID-19 is 148,031.
- Vermont’s all-time death cases from COVID-19 is 791.
- The number of vaccine doses administered in Vermont is 1,713,283.
- 531,759 individuals in Vermont have been fully vaccinated.
- The number of people that are vaccinated in Vermont comprises 85.18% of the entire state population.
- 80% of Vermont residents have finished their main Covid vaccination series.
- 28% of immunized Vermonters have received all necessary booster doses.
- Vermont has an average of 7.3% seven-day test positivity rate.
- Governor Scott declared on May 21 that after 80% of Vermont’s eligible population (those 12 and older) have gotten at least one dose of the COVID-19 vaccine, the state would proceed to the last phase of the Vermont Forward plan, which means he will lift all remaining COVID-19 limitations.
- On November 17, the Vermont Department of Education announced the launch of five new testing facilities in Burlington, Middlebury, Waterbury, Rutland, and Brattleboro, which would run seven days a week and put two-thirds of Vermonters within a 30-minute drive of a testing location.
- Governor Scott unveiled a $400 million economic assistance and recovery plan on May 20, utilizing monies from the state’s $1.25 billion CARES Act grant.
- Vermont established the Health Care Provider Stabilization Grant Program, which will use up to $275 million in federal Coronavirus Relief funding to provide direct cash grants to eligible healthcare and human service providers who have lost revenue and/or experienced increased expenses as a result of the COVID-19 public health emergency.
- Following the suspension of most dental services due to COVID-19, the Vermont governor authorized a premium relief proposal proposed by Northeast Delta Dental, Vermont’s biggest provider of dental benefits, to pay $2.89 million in premium relief to about 70,000 Vermonters.
- Alabama Covid Statistics
- Alaska Covid Statistics
- Arizona Covid Statistics
- Arkansas Covid Statistics
- California Covid Statistics
- Colorado Covid Statistics
- Connecticut Covid Statistics
- Delaware Covid Statistics
- Georgia Covid Statistics
- Hawaii Covid Statistics
- Idaho Covid Statistics
- Illinois Covid Statistics
- Indiana Covid Statistics
- Iowa Covid Statistics
- Kansas Covid Statistics
- Maine Covid Statistics
- Maryland Covid Statistics
- Massachusetts Covid Statistics
- Michigan Covid Statistics
- Mississippi Covid Statistics
- Missouri Covid Statistics
- Montana Covid Statistics
- Nebraska Covid Statistics
- Nevada Covid Statistics
- New Hampshire Covid Statistics
- New Jersey Covid Statistics
- New Mexico Covid Statistics
- New York Covid Statistics
- North Carolina Covid Statistics
- North Dakota Covid Statistics
- Oklahoma Covid Statistics
- Rhode Island Covid Statistics
- South Carolina Covid Statistics
- South Dakota Covid Statistics
- Tennessee Covid Statistics
- Texas Covid Statistics
- Utah Covid Statistics
- Vermont Covid Statistics
- Virginia Covid Statistics
- Washington Covid Statistics
- West Virginia Covid Statistics
- Wisconsin Covid Statistics
- Wyoming Covid Statistics
- District of Columbia Covid Statistics
- jhu – https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/region/us/vermont
- vtdigger – https://vtdigger.org/coronavirus/
- vermont – https://governor.vermont.gov/covid19response