Digital Governance Statistics 2023: Facts about Digital Governance outlines the context of what’s happening in the tech world.
LLCBuddy editorial team did hours of research, collected all important statistics on Digital Governance, and shared those on this page. Our editorial team proofread these to make the data as accurate as possible. We believe you don’t need to check any other resources on the web for the same. You should get everything here only 🙂
Are you planning to form an LLC? Maybe for educational purposes, business research, or personal curiosity, whatever the reason is – it’s always a good idea to gather more information about tech topics like this.
How much of an impact will Digital Governance Statistics have on your day-to-day? or the day-to-day of your LLC Business? How much does it matter directly or indirectly? You should get answers to all your questions here.
Please read the page carefully and don’t miss any words.
On this page, you’ll learn about the following:
Top Digital Governance Statistics 2023☰ Use “CTRL+F” to quickly find statistics. There are total 18 Digital Governance Statistics on this page 🙂
Digital Governance “Latest” Statistics
- The percentage of US government websites delivering online services increased from 22% to 89% between 2000 and 2008.
- Closing the digital gap, only 45% of Canadian and 22% of American rural populations have access to sufficient broadband speeds.
- According to a study of 1,500 Canadians, 63% of people in Canada believe that the government will secure their personal information.
- Only 35% of Americans trust the government with their personal information in the United States.
- The citizen experience in Canada report, which polled 1,500 participants, found that similarly, fewer than half of respondents in Canada expressed satisfaction with the length of time it takes to access digital government services.
- According to the CMMI website, 52% of executives in the C-suite have disregarded data because they couldn’t grasp it.
- The government places a high premium on agricultural growth since it accounts for around 17% of the nation’s GDP. By collecting real time data on value chains, digital agriculture would meet a critical demand.
- The digital sector contributes around 3% to Cameroon’s GDP, which is below similar economies such as Senegal and Côte d’Ivoire.
- A recent study of 3,300 US people found that 40% of them were unhappy with the government’s digital offerings.
- According to the 2020 State of Data Governance and Automation report, 25% of respondents say length of project/delivery time is the most significant challenge, followed by data quality/accuracy at 24%, time to value at 16%, and reliance on developer and other technical resources at 13%.
- 70% of respondents spend 10 or more hours per week on time-consuming data-related activities.
- Consumers bid for groceries at Priceline’s site, pay by credit card (often 10-30% discount), and then pick up the groceries at their local super market.
- According to recent BOC estimates, e-commerce accounted for about 0.6 percent of retail sales in the fourth quarter of 1999.
- About 60% of corporate data that was low risk, allowing all workers access to utilize and study it. It also agreed on the sensitivity level for each data collection.
- According to the 2019 Global Data Transformation Survey, an average of 30% of the total enterprise time was spent on non-value-added tasks because of poor data quality and availability.
- According to Mckinsey, critical data typically represents no more than 10% to 20% of total data in most organizations.
- Only 14% of firms are influenced by government instructions, making cost and budget challenges and citizen demands the two main drivers of digital transformation by a wide margin.
- Only approximately 30% of the firms questioned thought they were more digitally capable than their public sector counterparts, while 70% indicated they fell behind the private sector.
- Decision Management Platforms Statistics
- Crop Management Statistics
- Customer Revenue Optimization (CRO) Statistics
- Crowd Testing Tools Statistics
- Digital Banking Platforms Statistics
- Digital Accessibility Platforms Statistics
- Outsourced Sales Providers Statistics
- Display Ad Design Statistics
- Digital Twin Statistics
- Cross Border E-Commerce Statistics
- Online Proctoring Statistics
- Partner Management Statistics
- Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) Solutions Statistics
- Desktop Publishing Statistics
- DataOps Platforms Statistics
- Optometry Statistics
- Data Subject Access Request (DSAR) Statistics
- Digital Governance Statistics
- Direct Store Delivery Statistics
- Digital Experience Monitoring (DEM) Statistics
- Data Governance Statistics
- Crime Analytics Statistics
- Online Proofing Statistics
- Digital Wayfinding Statistics
- Creative Management Platforms Statistics
- Corporate Tax Statistics
- Data Replication Statistics
- Customer Journey Analytics Statistics
- Online Reputation Management Statistics
- Dark Web Monitoring Tools Statistics
- Cryptocurrency Exchanges Statistics
- Online Learning Platforms Statistics
- Customer Education Statistics
- Data De-identification and Pseudonymity Statistics
- Digital Accessibility Tools Statistics
- Operational Risk Management Statistics
- Digital Analytics Statistics
- Partner Ecosystem Platforms Statistics
- Disease Management Statistics
- Paid Search Intelligence Statistics
- institute – https://institute.global/policy/digital-government-north-america-innovating-quality-inclusion-and-access
- tdan – https://tdan.com/data-management-20-20-data-governance-challenges-in-a-digital-society/26599
- worldbank – https://blogs.worldbank.org/digital-development/data-better-lives-cameroon
- census – https://www.census.gov/library/working-papers/2000/econ/fraumeni-01.html
- mckinsey – https://www.mckinsey.com/business-functions/mckinsey-digital/our-insights/designing-data-governance-that-delivers-value
- deloitte – https://www2.deloitte.com/global/en/pages/public-sector/articles/digital-government-transformation.html