Disaster Recovery As A Service (Draas) Solutions Statistics 2023: Facts about Disaster Recovery As A Service (Draas) Solutions outlines the context of what’s happening in the tech world.
LLCBuddy editorial team did hours of research, collected all important statistics on Disaster Recovery As A Service (Draas) Solutions, and shared those on this page. Our editorial team proofread these to make the data as accurate as possible. We believe you don’t need to check any other resources on the web for the same. You should get everything here only 🙂
Are you planning to form an LLC? Maybe for educational purposes, business research, or personal curiosity, whatever the reason is – it’s always a good idea to gather more information about tech topics like this.
How much of an impact will Disaster Recovery As A Service (Draas) Solutions Statistics have on your day-to-day? or the day-to-day of your LLC Business? How much does it matter directly or indirectly? You should get answers to all your questions here.
Please read the page carefully and don’t miss any words.
On this page, you’ll learn about the following:
Top Disaster Recovery As A Service (Draas) Solutions Statistics 2023☰ Use “CTRL+F” to quickly find statistics. There are total 10 Disaster Recovery As A Service (Draas) Solutions Statistics on this page 🙂
Disaster Recovery As A Service (Draas) Solutions “Latest” Statistics
- According to the U.S. Department of Commerce, 93% of enterprises that lose their computer systems for 10 days or more due to a disaster file for bankruptcy within one year of the disaster. NARA stands for National Archives and Records Administration.
- According to the University of Texas study, 94% of organizations that experience a catastrophic data loss in a disaster do not survive – 43% are forced to close immediately, while 51% are pushed out of business within two years.
- According to a Tech Trends poll conducted by Enterprise Storage Forum, more than 40% of US organizations have already used DRaaS, with another 20% planning to do so in the near future.
- The worldwide DRaaS industry is currently valued at around $2.4 billion, and it is predicted to expand by more than 50% to $3.7 billion by 2021.
- The global disaster recovery as a service (DRaaS) market is predicted to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 39.5% from $5.79 billion in 2021 to $8.08 billion in 2022.
- At a CAGR of 34.9%, the worldwide disaster recovery as a service (DRaaS) market is estimated to reach $26.73 billion in 2026.
- Marriott announced a security issue in March 2020 that affected the data of over 5.2 million hotel guests who used the company’s loyalty application.
- According to research conducted by Invenio IT, less than 10% of businesses survive a calamity without a disaster recovery strategy.
- According to a study, 2.5 quintillion bytes of data are produced every day, and unplanned downtime of systems, which results in the shutdown of numerous firms, is a key factor contributing to the loss of this data.
- If a business does not use a disaster recovery service, it might lose up to $100,000 per hour of downtime, which is the average loss recorded by 98% of businesses.
- Paid Search Intelligence Statistics
- Customer Education Statistics
- Online Reputation Management Statistics
- Digital Experience Monitoring (DEM) Statistics
- DevOps Platforms Statistics
- Data De-identification and Pseudonymity Statistics
- Display Ad Design Statistics
- Digital Banking Platforms Statistics
- Cryptocurrency Exchanges Statistics
- Disease Management Statistics
- Customer Journey Analytics Statistics
- Partner Ecosystem Platforms Statistics
- Cross Border E-Commerce Statistics
- Digital Accessibility Tools Statistics
- DataOps Platforms Statistics
- Partner Management Statistics
- Creative Management Platforms Statistics
- Data Warehouse Automation Statistics
- Data Replication Statistics
- Cryptocurrency Wallets Statistics
- Crop Management Statistics
- Crime Analytics Statistics
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP) Statistics
- Digital Asset Management Statistics
- Direct Store Delivery Statistics
- Digital Wayfinding Statistics
- Dark Web Monitoring Tools Statistics
- Digital Accessibility Platforms Statistics
- Optometry Statistics
- Operational Risk Management Statistics
- Corporate Wellness Consulting Providers Statistics
- Data Subject Access Request (DSAR) Statistics
- Customer Success Training Providers Statistics
- Crowd Testing Tools Statistics
- Online Proofing Statistics
- Customer Revenue Optimization (CRO) Statistics
- Digital Customer Service Platforms Statistics
- Desktop Publishing Statistics
- Digital Governance Statistics
- Online Proctoring Statistics
- enterprisestorageforum – https://www.enterprisestorageforum.com/backup/draas-guide/
- globenewswire – https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2022/03/22/2408012/0/en/Disaster-Recovery-as-a-service-DRaaS-Global-Market-Report-2022.html
- acronis – https://www.acronis.com/en-us/blog/posts/draas/