Optometry Statistics 2023: Facts about Optometry outlines the context of what’s happening in the tech world.
LLCBuddy editorial team did hours of research, collected all important statistics on Optometry, and shared those on this page. Our editorial team proofread these to make the data as accurate as possible. We believe you don’t need to check any other resources on the web for the same. You should get everything here only 🙂
Are you planning to form an LLC? Maybe for educational purposes, business research, or personal curiosity, whatever the reason is – it’s always a good idea to gather more information about tech topics like this.
How much of an impact will Optometry Statistics have on your day-to-day? or the day-to-day of your LLC Business? How much does it matter directly or indirectly? You should get answers to all your questions here.
Please read the page carefully and don’t miss any words.
On this page, you’ll learn about the following:
Top Optometry Statistics 2023☰ Use “CTRL+F” to quickly find statistics. There are total 10 Optometry Statistics on this page 🙂
Optometry “Latest” Statistics
- CovalentCareers polled 719 optometrists, 414 of whom were ODs, 99 practice owners, and 206 optometry students.
- An increasing percentage of ODs are bilingual or multilingual, with 19.9% of students speaking three or more languages, compared to 10.1% of practice owners and 13.8% of ODs.
- In comparison to 2019, the percentage of optometrists who say they would not choose optometry again has increased from 17.6% to 22.1% overall.
- When it comes to Optometrist admission, It would be ideal to strive for a score above 300 since the 50th percentile is represented by a score of 300.
- Over the last three years, NSUCO has had a 91% average four-year graduation rate and a 96% total graduation rate.
- The 2017 National Optometry Workforce Survey (31 items) was sent to 4050 optometrists who were chosen at random from a population of 45,033 presently licensed and practicing optometrists in the American Optometric Association’s Optometry Master Data File.
- In 2021, there are a total of 41,400 individuals working as optometrists in the U.S.
- Optometrist employment is anticipated to increase by 10% between 2021 and 2031, above the average for all professions.
- From 2021 to 2031, it is anticipated that the number of employment changes in the field of Optometry will be 4,000.
- Optometrists throughout the U.S. have adapted to lower billing patient loads and other measures, even for those who were not among the 74% whose work status was impacted by the pandemic.
- Digital Asset Management Statistics
- Dark Web Monitoring Tools Statistics
- Customer Education Statistics
- Data-Centric Security Statistics
- Digital Customer Service Platforms Statistics
- Direct Store Delivery Statistics
- Customer Revenue Optimization (CRO) Statistics
- Digital Banking Platforms Statistics
- Partner Management Statistics
- Digital Experience Monitoring (DEM) Statistics
- Disease Management Statistics
- Cross Border E-Commerce Statistics
- Online Reputation Management Statistics
- Operational Risk Management Statistics
- Online Proctoring Statistics
- Corporate Wellness Consulting Providers Statistics
- Customer Success Training Providers Statistics
- Data Replication Statistics
- Digital Twin Statistics
- Digital Accessibility Platforms Statistics
- Customer Journey Analytics Statistics
- Digital Wayfinding Statistics
- Crowd Testing Tools Statistics
- Corporate Tax Statistics
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP) Statistics
- Digital Analytics Statistics
- Crop Management Statistics
- Partner Ecosystem Platforms Statistics
- Cryptocurrency Exchanges Statistics
- DataOps Platforms Statistics
- Data Subject Access Request (DSAR) Statistics
- DevOps Platforms Statistics
- Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) Solutions Statistics
- Decision Management Platforms Statistics
- Online Learning Platforms Statistics
- Cryptocurrency Wallets Statistics
- Creative Management Platforms Statistics
- Online Proofing Statistics
- Data Warehouse Automation Statistics
- Paid Search Intelligence Statistics
- eyesoneyecare – https://eyesoneyecare.com/resources/2020-optometrist-report/
- oatbooster – https://oatbooster.com/classroom/study-guide/optometry-school-statistics/
- nova – https://optometry.nova.edu/od/about-nsuco.html
- nih – https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33973918/
- bls – https://www.bls.gov/ooh/healthcare/optometrists.htm