At LLCBuddy, we don't just offer information; we provide a curated experience backed by extensive research and expertise. Led by Steve Goldstein, a seasoned expert in the LLC formation sector, our platform is built on years of hands-on experience and a deep understanding of the nuances involved in establishing and running an LLC. We've navigated the intricacies of the industry, sifted through the complexities, and packaged our knowledge into a comprehensive, user-friendly guide. Our commitment is to empower you with reliable, up-to-date, and actionable insights, ensuring you make informed decisions. With LLCBuddy, you're not just getting a tutorial; you're gaining a trustworthy partner for your entrepreneurial journey.
Maine Debt Statistics 2023: Facts about Debt in Maine reflect the current socio-economic condition of the state.
LLCBuddy editorial team did hours of research, collected all important statistics on Maine Debt, and shared those on this page. Our editorial team proofread these to make the data as accurate as possible. We believe you don’t need to check any other resources on the web for the same. You should get everything here only 🙂
Are you planning to start a Maine LLC business in 2023? Maybe for educational purposes, business research, or personal curiosity, whatever it is – it’s always a good idea to gather more information.
How much of an impact will Maine Debt Statistics have on your day-to-day? or the day-to-day of your LLC Business? How much does it matter directly or indirectly? You should get answers to all your questions here.
Please read the page carefully and don’t miss any word.
On this page, you’ll learn about the following:
Top Maine Debt Statistics 2023☰ Use “CTRL+F” to quickly find statistics. There are total 15 Maine Debt Statistics on this page 🙂
Maine Debt “Latest” Statistics
- Maine’s indebted borrowers have a lower average student loan balance with a student loan debt of $6.2 billion and average student loan debt of $33,137.
- According to Education Initiative Data, 13.7% of Maine residents have student loan debt.
- According to the Institute of College Access and Success, the Maine people has an average debt of $32,764 with a percentage of 63%.
- The average credit card amount for inhabitants of Maine is $6,074, while 56% of Mainers have student loan debt totaling $31,364 in value.
- According to Pew, research on debt collection lawsuits from 2010 to 2019 has shown that less than 10% of defendants have counsel, compared with nearly all plaintiffs.
- Over the past decade in the jurisdictions, courts have resolved more than 70% of debt collection lawsuits with default judgments for the plaintiff.
- At University of Maine, the total cost is $26,760 for in-state students and $48,360 for out-of-state students.
Maine Debt “Other” Statistics
- At University of Maine, the median federal loan debt among borrowers who completed their undergraduate degree is $25,127.
- In Maine, 55.5% of individual who incurred student loans are under the age of 35.
- According to UMA, 72% graduated with loan debt (includes only debt accrued at UMA).
- Debt collection lawsuits occupied an increasing percentage of civil dockets from an estimated 1 in 9 civil cases to 1 in 4 from 1993 to 2013, more than doubling from less than 1.7 million to nearly 4 million.
- The average Mainer has $3,530 in personal debt, plus $136,963 of mortgage debt for homeowners.
- According to USN, the median monthly federal loan payment (if it were repaid over 10 years at 5.05% interest) for student federal loan borrowers who graduated is $251.
- According to USN, 26% of graduating students at University of Maine took out private loans.
- Students with private loans had an average of $35,648 in private loan debt at graduation.
- Alabama Debt Statistics
- Alaska Debt Statistics
- Arizona Debt Statistics
- Arkansas Debt Statistics
- California Debt Statistics
- Colorado Debt Statistics
- Connecticut Debt Statistics
- Delaware Debt Statistics
- Florida Debt Statistics
- Georgia Debt Statistics
- Hawaii Debt Statistics
- Idaho Debt Statistics
- Illinois Debt Statistics
- Indiana Debt Statistics
- Iowa Debt Statistics
- Kansas Debt Statistics
- Kentucky Debt Statistics
- Louisiana Debt Statistics
- Maine Debt Statistics
- Maryland Debt Statistics
- Massachusetts Debt Statistics
- Michigan Debt Statistics
- Minnesota Debt Statistics
- Mississippi Debt Statistics
- Missouri Debt Statistics
- Montana Debt Statistics
- Nebraska Debt Statistics
- Nevada Debt Statistics
- New Hampshire Debt Statistics
- New Jersey Debt Statistics
- New Mexico Debt Statistics
- New York Debt Statistics
- North Carolina Debt Statistics
- North Dakota Debt Statistics
- Ohio Debt Statistics
- Oklahoma Debt Statistics
- Oregon Debt Statistics
- Pennsylvania Debt Statistics
- South Carolina Debt Statistics
- South Dakota Debt Statistics
- Tennessee Debt Statistics
- Texas Debt Statistics
- Utah Debt Statistics
- Vermont Debt Statistics
- Virginia Debt Statistics
- Washington Debt Statistics
- West Virginia Debt Statistics
- Wisconsin Debt Statistics
- Wyoming Debt Statistics
- District of Columbia Debt Statistics
- educationdata –
- ticas –
- mycreditsummit –
- pewtrusts –
- usnews –
- uma –