At LLCBuddy, we don't just offer information; we provide a curated experience backed by extensive research and expertise. Led by Steve Goldstein, a seasoned expert in the LLC formation sector, our platform is built on years of hands-on experience and a deep understanding of the nuances involved in establishing and running an LLC. We've navigated the intricacies of the industry, sifted through the complexities, and packaged our knowledge into a comprehensive, user-friendly guide. Our commitment is to empower you with reliable, up-to-date, and actionable insights, ensuring you make informed decisions. With LLCBuddy, you're not just getting a tutorial; you're gaining a trustworthy partner for your entrepreneurial journey.
Connected Car Statistics 2023: Facts about Connected Car outlines the context of what’s happening in the tech world.
LLCBuddy editorial team did hours of research, collected all important statistics on Connected Car, and shared those on this page. Our editorial team proofread these to make the data as accurate as possible. We believe you don’t need to check any other resources on the web for the same. You should get everything here only 🙂
Are you planning to form an LLC? Maybe for educational purposes, business research, or personal curiosity, whatever the reason is – it’s always a good idea to gather more information about tech topics like this.
How much of an impact will Connected Car Statistics have on your day-to-day? or the day-to-day of your LLC Business? How much does it matter directly or indirectly? You should get answers to all your questions here.
Please read the page carefully and don’t miss any words.
On this page, you’ll learn about the following:
Top Connected Car Statistics 2023☰ Use “CTRL+F” to quickly find statistics. There are total 35 Connected Car Statistics on this page 🙂
Connected Car “Latest” Statistics
- According to Neil Shah, research director at counterpoint, the connected automobile industry is now closely matched with 2G/3G networks.
- The transition to 4G LTE connection is happening quickly, with the technology expected to be implemented in roughly 90% of connected vehicles by 2022.
- Connected cars which includes 97% of electric vehicles, produce data that directly impact new and emerging use cases for sustainable energy, research and development, auto insurance, and transportation infrastructure.
- More than 95% of GM’s vehicles are equipped with integrated connection, allowing consumers to access a variety of services including hotspots, navigation, and vehicle diagnostics.
- Around 45% of vehicles will have intermediate and advanced connectivity.
- Consumer willingness to switch brands for better connection was considerably greater in certain nations, with 56% in China.
Connected Car “Link” Statistics
- According to counterpoint research’s internet of things tracker service’s most recent results, linked automobile adoption in key European countries including Germany, France, and the UK is predicted to reach about 100% by 2020.
- By 2025, 70.1% of US drivers with a license will be operating linked vehicles, up from 60.3% in 2021.
- According to Statista, Europe will surpass the United States in terms of linked car ownership by 2023, at which time they would own 31% of all connected cars globally.
- According to Mordor intelligence, the percentage of linked automobiles among newly sold vehicles will increase from 35% in 2015 to 100% in 2025.
Connected Car “Connected” Statistics
- Germany, the UK, and the US are leading the market with the largest proportion of shipments in 2017 in terms of connected vehicle penetration overall.
- The market for connected vehicles was valued at $63.03 billion in 2019 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 17.1% to $225.16 billion by 2027.
- According to research Vice President Neil Shah, 4G LTE cellular connection has a massive share of 92% in 2020.
- Despite a little reduction of 68% YoY in 2020, the US connected vehicle industry managed to survive the COVID-19 storm, according to the most recent analysis from Counterpoint’s Smart Automotive Service.
Connected Car “Car” Statistics
- Because of the nation’s rising need for new passenger cars, China accounted for 32% of overall exports.
- The connected-car market is expanding at a five year compound annual growth rate of 45%.
- Consumers in selected countries’ Oct survey found that 20.2% of respondents self-reported their level of comfort with self.
- By 2030, 60 to 70% of newly sold cars in North America and Europe are predicted to have connected car customer experience Connected Car Customer Experience (C3X) Level 3.
- According to Mckinsey’s 2020 ACES consumer study, 39% of consumers would prefer to be able to unlock extra connectivity options after purchasing a car as opposed to having to make the choice at the time of purchase.
- Similar to consumers, 47% of premium OEM customers expressed interest in accessing extra digital capabilities after buying a car, compared to 39% of all consumers.
Connected Car “Auto” Statistics
- More than 90% of all connected passenger vehicles with inbuilt connection sold in 2017 were produced by automakers.
- With a CAGR of 10%, total connected automobile shipments in the US are anticipated to surpass 80 million units between 2020 and 2025.
- With 20 to 25% of automobiles predicted to be sold via channel by 2025, first sales will progressively go online.
Connected Car “Automobile” Statistics
- According to BI Intelligence, 75% of automobiles delivered worldwide by 2020 will be equipped with the technology needed to connect to the internet.
- 75% of the anticipated 92 million automobiles that will be deployed worldwide in 2020 will be constructed with hardware for internet connections.
- By 2030, from roughly 50% currently, over 95% of new automobiles sold worldwide will be networked.
Connected Car “Other” Statistics
- US drivers have traveled a greater distance, yet the number of deaths per 100 million miles has decreased by 20%.
- Although there may be privacy considerations for sharing telematics data, research indicates that by 2020, a projected 70% of all vehicle insurance firms are anticipated to utilize telematics data.
- Compared to less than 30% in France, 63% of Chinese respondents desired to unlock features after making a purchase.
- Subscription models will become increasingly popular, with respondents to McKinsey’s European Auto Financing Survey 2020 expecting the subscription market to form 20% of the total retail-financing revenues by 2025.
- Americans spent an estimated 6.9 billion hours in traffic delays in 2014, cutting into time at work or with family, increasing fuel costs and vehicle emissions.
- Intelligence from Mordor the telematics industry is anticipated to see a CAGR of 20.7% from 2021 to 2026.
- Due to software that tracks driver behavior, Teletrac Navman fleets utilizing smart telematics have decreased safety incidents by 42%.
- While gasoline is thought to be the top fleet expense for 32% of fleets, telematics software helped lower fuel expenditures by 55%.
- In 2018, 4 million BMW customers already used Connected Drive services, underlining both the innovation and its practical use.
- Job Search Sites Statistics
- Bakery Statistics
- HVAC Statistics
- Brewery Statistics
- Loyalty Management Statistics
- Archive Storage Statistics
- Blockchain Analysis Statistics
- Bot Detection and Mitigation Statistics
- App Monetization Statistics
- Blockchain Security Statistics
- Automotive Marketing Statistics
- AWS Marketplace Statistics
- IoT Analytics Statistics
- HR Case Management Statistics
- Blockchain as a Service Providers Statistics
- CMMS Statistics
- Container Orchestration Statistics
- Connected Car Statistics
- On-Demand Catering Statistics
- Mobile Development Platforms Statistics
- Contact Center Operations Statistics
- Conversational Marketing Statistics
- Complaint Management Statistics
- Construction Data Analytics Statistics
- Online Course Providers Statistics
- Contact Center Quality Assurance Statistics
- Conflict Check Statistics
- Objectives and Key Results (OKR) Statistics
- Oil and Gas Simulation and Modeling Statistics
- Native Advertising Statistics
- Cloud File Storage Statistics
- Multichannel Retail Statistics
- Oil Production Statistics
- Okta Integration Network Statistics
- Multi-level Marketing (MLM) Statistics
- internetofbusiness –
- smartcar –
- counterpointresearch –
- mckinsey –
- insiderintelligence –
- pareteum –
- alliedmarketresearch –
- businessinsider –
- ironpaper –
- nhtsa –