At LLCBuddy, we don't just offer information; we provide a curated experience backed by extensive research and expertise. Led by Steve Goldstein, a seasoned expert in the LLC formation sector, our platform is built on years of hands-on experience and a deep understanding of the nuances involved in establishing and running an LLC. We've navigated the intricacies of the industry, sifted through the complexities, and packaged our knowledge into a comprehensive, user-friendly guide. Our commitment is to empower you with reliable, up-to-date, and actionable insights, ensuring you make informed decisions. With LLCBuddy, you're not just getting a tutorial; you're gaining a trustworthy partner for your entrepreneurial journey.
South Dakota Agriculture Statistics 2023: Facts about Agriculture in South Dakota reflect the current socio-economic condition of the state.
LLCBuddy editorial team did hours of research, collected all important statistics on South Dakota Agriculture, and shared those on this page. Our editorial team proofread these to make the data as accurate as possible. We believe you don’t need to check any other resources on the web for the same. You should get everything here only 🙂
Are you planning to start a South Dakota LLC business in 2023? Maybe for educational purposes, business research, or personal curiosity, whatever it is – it’s always a good idea to gather more information.
How much of an impact will South Dakota Agriculture Statistics have on your day-to-day? or the day-to-day of your LLC Business? How much does it matter directly or indirectly? You should get answers to all your questions here.
Please read the page carefully and don’t miss any words.
On this page, you’ll learn about the following:
Top South Dakota Agriculture Statistics 2023☰ Use “CTRL+F” to quickly find statistics. There are total 10 South Dakota Agriculture Statistics on this page 🙂
South Dakota Agriculture “Latest” Facts
- According to the most recent USDA Census of Agriculture, South Dakota produced and marketed agricultural goods worth $9.7 billion, of which 53% may be ascribed to crops and 47% to livestock, poultry, and their products.
- 17% of the agriculture revenue of South Dakota came from the top 5 counties of the state: Brown County, Spink County, Beadle County, Brookings County, and Marshall County.
- South Dakota has 1,443 acres of average farm size.
- Agriculture production in South Dakota had a $9.5 billion economic impact in the span of 20 years.
- According to a 2019 South Dakota Agriculture Economic Contribution Study, the state’s economy in South Dakota is supported by the cattle business to the tune of 5.8 billion.
- Family-owned and operated farms accounted for 97% of South Dakota.
- South Dakota farmers and ranchers sold agricultural goods valued at more than $10 billion.
- While the inventory of hogs and pigs increased by 31% over the same time period, the number of milk cows in the state increased by more than 38% from 2012.
- South Dakota recorded 4 million cattle and calves, which generated sales of $3 billion.
- In South Dakota, soybeans covered 5.6 million acres and wheat at 1.3 million acres of farmland in the state.
- acretrader –
- sdbeef –
- usda –