At LLCBuddy, we don't just offer information; we provide a curated experience backed by extensive research and expertise. Led by Steve Goldstein, a seasoned expert in the LLC formation sector, our platform is built on years of hands-on experience and a deep understanding of the nuances involved in establishing and running an LLC. We've navigated the intricacies of the industry, sifted through the complexities, and packaged our knowledge into a comprehensive, user-friendly guide. Our commitment is to empower you with reliable, up-to-date, and actionable insights, ensuring you make informed decisions. With LLCBuddy, you're not just getting a tutorial; you're gaining a trustworthy partner for your entrepreneurial journey.
Managed Print Services Statistics 2023: Facts about Managed Print Services outlines the context of what’s happening in the tech world.
LLCBuddy editorial team did hours of research, collected all important statistics on Managed Print Services, and shared those on this page. Our editorial team proofread these to make the data as accurate as possible. We believe you don’t need to check any other resources on the web for the same. You should get everything here only 🙂
Are you planning to form an LLC? Maybe for educational purposes, business research, or personal curiosity, whatever the reason is – it’s always a good idea to gather more information about tech topics like this.
How much of an impact will Managed Print Services Statistics have on your day-to-day? or the day-to-day of your LLC Business? How much does it matter directly or indirectly? You should get answers to all your questions here.
Please read the page carefully and don’t miss any words.
On this page, you’ll learn about the following:
Top Managed Print Services Statistics 2023☰ Use “CTRL+F” to quickly find statistics. There are total 27 Managed Print Services Statistics on this page 🙂
Managed Print Services “Latest” Statistics
- Studies suggest, according to the Cartridge World USA, that efficient managed print services may save corporate expenditures by 20-30% while also possibly enhancing document security and an office’s environmental impact.
- Since the onset of the pandemic, 50% of respondents said that workplace print volumes had decreased, according to Quocirca.
- Only 42% of businesses utilizing a mixed strategy offered printers for remote employees, compared to 56% of businesses with totally outsourced MPS.
- 77% of organizations indicate that paper is fairly or very important to their business, though this has dropped from 87% in 2019.
- MPS spend growth is decreasing, yet 53% of respondents anticipate increasing MPS spending in 2022.
- Organizations continue to see MPS as a crucial part of their digitization efforts, with 37% responding that MPS is very essential to their organization’s digital transformation.
- The US continues to have the highest expectations for MPS spending, with 73% anticipating a rise, a decrease from 84% in 2019.
- While 52% said they bought their home printers through their MPS provider, 44% said they bought them online, and 10% said they bought them from a B2B online retailer like Amazon Business.
- According to IDC, 23% of help desk calls are printer.
- According to Gartner, a company’s entire print expenses, including hardware upkeep, consumables, and support, account between 1% to 3% of its overall revenue.
- The Gartner Group has found that many companies can potentially reduce their printing expenditures by anywhere from 10% to 30%.
- Average savings per color device was estimated at $48 per month with Southern Solutions Print Management Solution.
- The cost of printing accounts for 1 to 3% of a company’s entire income and significantly raises operational expenses.
- 7.5% of documents cannot be located in the document storage, and 3% of all documents are lost in files.
- The Gartner group has noted a possible rise in savings of up to 30% if businesses focus on reducing their financial waste and use print management solutions.
- Every year, the quantity of paper needed for printing increases by 21%. By neglecting printing expenses, 30% of possible savings are lost.
- The average IT department spends 15% of its time responding to printing related issues including, but not limited to, user assistance, software compatibility and network connectivity.
- 40% of printing expenditures are simply ignored by businesses, and two thirds of these businesses never keep track of these costs.
- The revenue in the US printing industry was expected to decrease by 14.4% in 2020, due to the COVID-19.
- The size of the world market for managed print services was estimated at $27,500 million in 2017 and is anticipated to increase to $59,709 million by 2025, rising at a CAGR of 10.3% from 2018 to 2025.
- According to Allied Market Research, businesses can save approximately $1 billion by reducing their paper waste by only 1%, thus many organizations are looking for methods to do so.
- Danwood Group Limited discovered that 94% of the 1,000 office employees it polled had at least one risky printing practice.
- 63% of organizations questioned by Quocirca, a research company, admitted to having one or more print.
- Managed print is responsible for a 10 to 15% reduction in wasted output, meaning 10 to 15% less you have to pay in any “per page” print agreement.
- The Gartner Group has discovered that many businesses may be able to cut their printing costs by 10% to 30%.
- Between 2017 and 2023, the managed print services market is anticipated to develop at a CAGR of 8.5%, from $28.40 billion in 2016 to $50.78 billion.
- PowerMPS has the ability to manage printing devices from 99% of all manufacturer’s wide range of products: multifunctionals, copiers, printers (laser, ink, thermal, 3D, Ticketing, duplicators, plotters), and many more.
- Construction Loan Management Statistics
- Oil and Gas Asset Management Statistics
- Computer-Assisted Translation Statistics
- Client Portal Statistics
- Conversational Support Statistics
- Construction Accounting Statistics
- Content Delivery Network (CDN) Statistics
- Cloud Security Posture Management (CSPM) Statistics
- Asset Leasing Statistics
- Consent Management Platforms Statistics
- Mortgage Point of Sale (POS) Statistics
- Component Content Management Systems Statistics
- Cloud Migration Assessment Tools Statistics
- Consumer Video Feedback Statistics
- Cloud Cost Management Statistics
- Managed Print Services Statistics
- Coaching Statistics
- Clinical Decision Support Statistics
- Cookie Tracking Statistics
- CMS Tools Statistics
- Nonprofit Accounting Statistics
- Community Association Management Statistics
- Cloud DDoS Mitigation Statistics
- Object Storage Statistics
- Note-Taking Management Statistics
- Corporate Entity Management Statistics
- Mobile E-Commerce Statistics
- Online Community Management Statistics
- Corporate Learning Management Systems Statistics
- Managed DNS Providers Statistics
- Container Management Statistics
- Integrated Workplace Management Systems (IWMS) Statistics
- Oil and Gas Training Statistics
- Network Access Control Statistics
- Contract Analytics Statistics
- Cloud Email Security Solutions Statistics
- Continuous Delivery Statistics
- Construction Risk Assessment Statistics
- Clinical Trial Management Statistics
- Network Security Policy Management (NSPM) Statistics
- cartridgeworldusa –
- quocirca –
- webinarcare –
- alliedmarketresearch –
- bradenonline –
- imageoneway –
- marconet –
- marketsandmarkets –
- powermps –