Expert Networks Statistics 2023: Facts about Expert Networks outlines the context of what’s happening in the tech world.
LLCBuddy editorial team did hours of research, collected all important statistics on Expert Networks, and shared those on this page. Our editorial team proofread these to make the data as accurate as possible. We believe you don’t need to check any other resources on the web for the same. You should get everything here only 🙂
Are you planning to form an LLC? Maybe for educational purposes, business research, or personal curiosity, whatever the reason is – it’s always a good idea to gather more information about tech topics like this.
How much of an impact will Expert Networks Statistics have on your day-to-day? or the day-to-day of your LLC Business? How much does it matter directly or indirectly? You should get answers to all your questions here.
Please read the page carefully and don’t miss any words.
On this page, you’ll learn about the following:
Top Expert Networks Statistics 2023☰ Use “CTRL+F” to quickly find statistics. There are total 17 Expert Networks Statistics on this page 🙂
Expert Networks “Latest” Statistics
- 81% of investment professionals believe that “talking to experts” is a legitimate and value-adding part of the investment due diligence process, according to a 2011 TABB Group report.
- Integrity Research’s report estimates that expert network companies will bring in $1.5 billion in revenue in 2020.
- In 2022, more than 120 expert networks contributed more than $2.1 billion to the revenues of the expert network industry.
- Since 2015, the expert network has grown by 18% on average.
- GLG has experienced a CAGR of 8% since 2015, making it the largest player in a market that is becoming increasingly crowded.
- Analysis indicates that AlphaSights, Guidepoint, and Third Bridge are trailing behind it, expanding at rates of 15-30% CAGR over the same time frame.
- By the beginning of 2022, approximately 4,500 businesses are utilizing expert networks.
- The expert network industry expanded at an annual rate of 4.5 percent between 2015 and 2020, reaching a market size of US$1.3 billion in 2019 and US$1.5 billion in 2020.
- It is estimated that Gerson Lehrman Group, the industry’s dominant expert network operator, generates 50.0% of total revenue alone.
- In May 2021, the average annual salary for computer network support specialists was $62,760.
- In May 2021, the average annual salary for computer user support specialists was $49,770.
- In the expert network industry, AlphaSights and Third Bridge are close behind, growing at an average annual rate of 30% over the past five years.
- Over half of the respondents (54%) use between two and four Expert Networks, followed by 42 percent who entrust their research to one Expert Network and the remaining 4 percent who prefer to draw conclusions from working with five or more Expert Networks.
- Expert Networks will become increasingly important in consulting, according to 3.8 out of 5 respondents, and 80% anticipate that Expert Call volume will grow at the same rate or faster than their company’s business.
- 57 respondents mentioned strategy cases, 42 mentioned proposal work, Internal Studies (25), Performance Improvement / Cost Reduction (25), and Transformation Projects (23) as the types of consulting projects for which they anticipate increasing their Expert Network usage.
- 4 out of 5 clients who took part in the Guidepoint Client Survey agreed that their company uses Expert Networks, and 3 out of 5 clients agreed that more clients are asking for Expert Networks to be used frequently in consulting projects.
- When asked who makes the most important decisions about whether a project uses Expert Network services, 67% of respondents said Partners/Principals, and the same percentage said Managers/Senior Consultants.
- Enterprise IT Management Statistics
- Project Cost Management Statistics
- Education HR Statistics
- Energy Management Statistics
- Diversity Recruiting Statistics
- Photo Management Statistics
- Patient Identity Resolution Statistics
- Performance Management Systems Statistics
- Education Finance Statistics
- Email Deliverability Statistics
- E-Commerce Search Statistics
- PHP Web Frameworks Statistics
- Private Duty Home Care Statistics
- eSports Management Statistics
- PLM Statistics
- Policy Management Statistics
- Employee Scheduling Statistics
- Drug Discovery Statistics
- Event Marketing Statistics
- Passwordless Authentication Statistics
- Payroll Services Providers Statistics
- Email Template Builder Statistics
- Expert Networks Statistics
- Email Anti-spam Statistics
- Precision Agriculture Statistics
- Education ERP Systems Statistics
- Professional Services Automation Statistics
- Pharmaceutical Distribution Statistics
- Email Statistics
- ERP Systems Statistics
- Pest Control Statistics
- Promotional Product Management Statistics
- Education ERP Suites Statistics
- Production Management Statistics
- Endpoint Detection & Response (EDR) Statistics
- PC Backup Statistics
- Distribution ERP Statistics
- Emergency Management Statistics
- Postal Presort Statistics
- Email Verification Statistics
- wikipedia – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expert_network
- inex – https://inex.one/blog/expert-network-market-size
- rightangleglobal – https://rightangleglobal.com/expert-network-industry-2021-growth-or-decline/
- webinarcare – https://webinarcare.com/best-expert-networks/expert-networks-statistics/
- bls – https://www.bls.gov/ooh/computer-and-information-technology/computer-support-specialists.htm
- forbes – https://www.forbes.com/sites/jonyounger/2020/02/12/the-global-expert-network-business-is-growing-fast-meet-inex-one/
- guidepoint – https://www.guidepoint.com/guidepoints-client-survey-consultants-view-on-expert-networks/