Document Scanning Statistics 2023: Facts about Document Scanning outlines the context of what’s happening in the tech world.
LLCBuddy editorial team did hours of research, collected all important statistics on Document Scanning, and shared those on this page. Our editorial team proofread these to make the data as accurate as possible. We believe you don’t need to check any other resources on the web for the same. You should get everything here only 🙂
Are you planning to form an LLC? Maybe for educational purposes, business research, or personal curiosity, whatever the reason is – it’s always a good idea to gather more information about tech topics like this.
How much of an impact will Document Scanning Statistics have on your day-to-day? or the day-to-day of your LLC Business? How much does it matter directly or indirectly? You should get answers to all your questions here.
Please read the page carefully and don’t miss any words.
On this page, you’ll learn about the following:
Top Document Scanning Statistics 2023☰ Use “CTRL+F” to quickly find statistics. There are total 50 Document Scanning Statistics on this page 🙂
Document Scanning “Latest” Statistics
- The notion of having an automated software solution to name and tag office papers is supported by 82% of the workforce.
- 86% of workers said they often have trouble looking for office documents when needed.
- Compliance is the top barrier to boosting cloud use in their companies, according to 88% of IT executives.
- 61% are transferring more workloads to the cloud, and 43% are switching from on-premise applications to SaaS.
- 72% of top companies claim that using e-signatures increased their client renewal rates.
- 92% of knowledge workers continue to utilize conventional document collaboration techniques.
- Healthcare administration expenses in the U.S. may account for 25% to 33% of overall healthcare expenditures.
- Employing e-signature and other digital technologies may increase efficiency by 70%–80% for businesses.
- 81% of companies that employ electronic signatures for commercial purposes see a return on investment within a 12-month budget period.
- Large cloud deployment is expected for 43% of organizations, whilst an all-cloud deployment is planned for 16% of enterprises.
- Data loss and/or leakage were cited by 44% of firms as one of their top three security issues.
- Around the globe, security incidents were encountered by 70% of businesses hosting their data workloads on the public cloud, and 66% of them leave misconfigured back doors on cloud services that are vulnerable to attack.
- Software for document management may save costs associated with documents by 40%.
- By 2021, cloud data centers will handle 94% of all company workloads around the globe, the majority of which are related to document processing.
- Around 29% of big organizations and 37% of SMBs utilized cloud services somewhat more often than anticipated.
- Problems with document management document-related productivity losses are more than 21% every day.
- E-signatures may increase productivity by up to 83% when gaining approvals and can reduce costs by up to 86% when it comes to paperwork.
- E-signatures are used by 41% of sales firms, and they claim to reduce proposal mistake rates.
- Global internet users increased by more than 45% between 2015 and 2019, from 2 billion to more than 4.4 billion.
- 33% of IT decision-makers believe that these changes will increase the cost of compliance.
- In 2020, 54% of firms will install their software mostly on premises, with some cloud services on the side.
- In the U.S., a public cloud security problem affected 68% of the firms; misconfiguration was exploited in 75% of assaults. 23% used false identification.
- By employing electronic signatures, businesses in the banking sector may reduce scanning errors by 92% and file handling errors by 66%.
- The entire cost of document processing may be reduced by 10% with the help of file management solutions.
- Using a mobile device, 64% of workers report difficulties and significant time spent locating office papers.
- The worldwide document management software systems market is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 13% from 2019 to 2025.
- Since they can’t be located on the business network, 83% of workers of nitro 2020 must reproduce current papers.
- Nitro 2020 88% of office employees said they needed a solid unified search platform to help them be more effective in their work.
- Businesses that utilize e-signature claim to have a 41% greater year-over-year sales increase than nonusers, according to Nitro 2020.
- 65% of employees have trouble reviewing and approving office paperwork.
- 74% of workers, according to tech crunchies 2018, are unable to sign papers using a mobile device electronically.
- From 2017 to 2023, the size of the worldwide file-sharing software market is anticipated to increase at a 24.8% CAGR.
- The misconfiguration of the cloud platform (68%), illegal cloud access (58%), unsecured interfaces (52%), and account takeover (50%).
- Compared to paper-based operations, documents generated, signed, shared, and kept in the Adobe Document Cloud result in cost savings of 90% and environmental impact reductions of 95%.
- Only 41% of businesses with an enterprisewide project management office (EPMO) say it is closely correlated with their business strategy.
- More than 40% of companies with an enterprise project management department believe it is inconsistent with the organization’s overarching strategy.
- Professionals take an average of 18 minutes to find each document and spend 50% of their time looking for information.
- In the U.S. alone, there are about 4 trillion paper documents, and they are expanding at a pace of 22% annually.
- By 2029, Fortune Business Insights projects that the sector will generate $16.42 billion.
- A startling 97% of firms, according to a Forrester Analysis commissioned by Adobe, had little to no digital document processes, and 72% mixed paper-based and digital procedures.
- According to a study by M-Files, 83% of workers would replicate documents if they couldn’t locate them on the workplace network.
- According to a KPMG poll, cloud computing was one of the top three most significant technological investments for 35% of CIOs.
- According to McAfee, 80% of the workers polled want their companies to make papers accessible via cloud services.
- According to a Flexera survey, 52% of SMBs and 51% of businesses agree that the biggest hurdle to cloud migration is identifying app shortcomings.
- 32% of enterprise cybersecurity spending goes toward cloud security, including cloud data encryption.
- Eliminating the use of pens and paper from the signature process may cut down on the time it takes to process documents and increase closure rates by more than 5%.
- Take a look at these figures according to research by the Gartner Group, 50% of small and medium-sized enterprises would cease operations in three years if lost data couldn’t be restored within 24 hours.
- At least 99.7% of the volume chosen via cycle 2017 must be fully processed in total.
- 53% of all employee file management is paper-based, and 48% of employee onboarding is paper.
- If you’re one of the 20% of companies that see the benefits of having employees working remotely, keeping paper doesn’t make much sense.
- Earned Value Management Statistics
- Pricing Statistics
- Document Creation Statistics
- Productivity Bots Statistics
- Dry Cleaning Statistics
- Enterprise Feedback Management Statistics
- Procure to Pay Statistics
- Document Scanning Statistics
- Proactive Notification Statistics
- E-commerce Fraud Protection Statistics
- Farm Management Statistics
- Drone Analytics Statistics
- Enterprise Mobility Management Statistics
- DNS Security Statistics
- PCB Design Statistics
- Enterprise App Store Statistics
- Dynamic Application Security Testing (DAST) Statistics
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) Statistics
- Event Registration and Ticketing Statistics
- Electronic Data Capture (EDC) Statistics
- Emergency Medical Services Statistics
- eDiscovery Statistics
- Process ERP Statistics
- Remote Monitoring & Management (RMM) Statistics
- Fire Department Statistics
- Real Estate Activities Management Statistics
- Relational Databases Statistics
- GRC Tools Statistics
- Golf Statistics
- Firewall Statistics
- SaaS Backup Statistics
- Property & Casualty Insurance Agency Management Statistics
- Provider Data Management (PDM) Statistics
- Risk-Based Authentication Statistics
- Foodservice Distribution Statistics
- Real Estate Portfolio Management Statistics
- Remote Desktop Statistics
- financesonline – https://financesonline.com/cloud-file-document-management-statistics/
- adobe – https://www.adobe.com/about-adobe/fast-facts.html
- armstrongarchives – https://www.armstrongarchives.com/records-management-statistics/
- business – https://www.business.com/articles/7-statistics-that-will-make-you-rethink-your-document-management-strategy/
- eojohnson – https://www.eojohnson.com/blog/document-scanning-services-solutions
- irs – https://www.irs.gov/irm/part1/irm_01-013-003
- revolutiondatasystems – https://www.revolutiondatasystems.com/blog/how-document-scanning-services-benefit-your-business