Enterprise App Store Statistics 2023: Facts about Enterprise App Store outlines the context of what’s happening in the tech world.
LLCBuddy editorial team did hours of research, collected all important statistics on Enterprise App Store, and shared those on this page. Our editorial team proofread these to make the data as accurate as possible. We believe you don’t need to check any other resources on the web for the same. You should get everything here only 🙂
Are you planning to form an LLC? Maybe for educational purposes, business research, or personal curiosity, whatever the reason is – it’s always a good idea to gather more information about tech topics like this.
How much of an impact will Enterprise App Store Statistics have on your day-to-day? or the day-to-day of your LLC Business? How much does it matter directly or indirectly? You should get answers to all your questions here.
Please read the page carefully and don’t miss any words.
On this page, you’ll learn about the following:
Top Enterprise App Store Statistics 2023☰ Use “CTRL+F” to quickly find statistics. There are total 38 Enterprise App Store Statistics on this page 🙂
Enterprise App Store “Latest” Statistics
- Between 2019 and 2020, the average amount of time spent using apps increased by 30%.
- If the typical smartphone user has 80 applications, then more than 62% of those apps aren’t utilized on a monthly basis.
- Even while smartphone use is just slightly over 40%, it is still high when compared to the various platforms and channels have access to, according to Build Fire.
- A smartphone user opens a shopping app 23.3% of the time after doing online shopping using a web browser or mobile app, or a social networking app 18.9% of the time.
- The top three mobile app categories in the US as of March 2019 are utilities and tools (96.6%), web browsers (97.6%), and communication and social (97.7%).
- According to 39% of smartphone users, social networking applications are the most popular category of apps.
- In 2018, mobile banking was used by 69.3% of Millennials, 47.9% of Generation X, and 24% of Baby Boomers.
- A web browser is present on more than 90% of smartphones.
- Of the 20 categories included in a study of popular apps, the news is the least popular with only 1.83% of total downloads.
- 85% of mobile users prefer and are more comfortable with apps than mobile websites.
- Apple’s App Store generated 87.3% more in consumer spending than Google Play, which is a historical trend. Both platforms performed at about the same YoY growth.
- Global consumer spending on App Store in 2020: $72.3 billion, up 30.3% from $55.5 billion in 2019.
- Generation Z smartphone users (ages 16 – 24) spend 20% more time in apps than the rest of the population.
- Only 65% of smartphones have at least one game app, despite the fact that games are the most often published applications.
- According to a 2017 survey of US smartphone users, 80% in the 55+ age group and 66% in the 35-54 age group admitted to not purchasing a single app in the previous year.
- In June 2017, a poll of US smartphone users revealed that 51% of users hadn’t downloaded any apps in the month before, while just 13% had done so.
- According to app download statistics, people downloaded 218 billion apps from Google Play and the App Store.
- According to health app usage statistics, things aren’t any different in the Play Store either because the sector has around 4%.
- In 2022, mobile app statistics show that this category is the most popular on the App Store with 21.8% of all downloads.
- Nearly 50% of US millennials aged 20 to 34 made five or more in app purchases in 2017.
- Consumer spending on games grew 19.1% in the first half of 2018 to $26.6 billion across both stores, representing roughly 78% of the total spent ($16.3 billion on the App Store and $10.3 billion on Google Play).
- Despite being the most popular app category for smartphones, only 65.7% of US users as of July 2018 had even one gaming app on their phones.
- With just 3% of users, health and wellness applications are the least popular on the apple store.
- Among millennials, 64% of users have bought at least one app, with 19% doing so on average once each month.
- About 70% of millennials are more likely to be searching for new applications, in line with trends in mobile app consumption by age.
- Despite this, according to studies, 89% of smartphone users’ time is spent on only 18 applications.
- Only 13% of time spent on mobile devices is spent browsing the web, according to data comparing mobile apps and mobile websites.
- 76% of millennials, according to a 2017 survey of US smartphone users, would find their phones useless if there weren’t any apps on them and 63% confess to feeling the need to check app notifications immediately.
- Roughly 70 to 75% of users in the 55+ age range seem content with the applications they now use and don’t actively seek out new ones.
- Business and education apps rank second and third, respectively, with roughly 10% and 9% of all downloads.
- The top three categories are communication and social networking (97.9%), online browsing (97.3%), and tools and utilities (95.6%).
- A little over 55% of all app downloads come from the two biggest and most well known markets for mobile applications.
- There are more significant justifications for adding an app to the home screen, such as frequent use (61%), easier access (54%), and the requirement to open the app quickly (49%).
- Over 80% of app use occurred in applications that weren’t the number one app in each of the nine nations surveyed, despite slight differences between the patterns from each of those countries.
- Approximately 50% of smartphone users use social media and messaging applications primarily for communication with friends and acquaintances.
- With a nearly 30% difference in conversion rates, it is clear that investing in an usable app may help gain significant advantages over time.
- Apple’s App Store had 2.184 million apps and games in 2022, an increase of 21.4% on the previous year.
- Through iOS and android, respectively, Apple and Google own more than 95% of the app store market share outside of China.
- Earned Value Management Statistics
- Pricing Statistics
- Document Creation Statistics
- Productivity Bots Statistics
- Dry Cleaning Statistics
- Enterprise Feedback Management Statistics
- Procure to Pay Statistics
- Document Scanning Statistics
- Proactive Notification Statistics
- E-commerce Fraud Protection Statistics
- Farm Management Statistics
- Drone Analytics Statistics
- Enterprise Mobility Management Statistics
- DNS Security Statistics
- PCB Design Statistics
- Enterprise App Store Statistics
- Dynamic Application Security Testing (DAST) Statistics
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) Statistics
- Event Registration and Ticketing Statistics
- Electronic Data Capture (EDC) Statistics
- Emergency Medical Services Statistics
- eDiscovery Statistics
- Process ERP Statistics
- Remote Monitoring & Management (RMM) Statistics
- Fire Department Statistics
- Real Estate Activities Management Statistics
- Relational Databases Statistics
- GRC Tools Statistics
- Golf Statistics
- Firewall Statistics
- SaaS Backup Statistics
- Property & Casualty Insurance Agency Management Statistics
- Provider Data Management (PDM) Statistics
- Risk-Based Authentication Statistics
- Foodservice Distribution Statistics
- Real Estate Portfolio Management Statistics
- Remote Desktop Statistics
- buildfire – https://buildfire.com/app-statistics/
- financesonline – https://financesonline.com/app-statistics/
- techjury – https://techjury.net/blog/app-usage-statistics/
- businessofapps – https://www.businessofapps.com/data/app-stores/